T Nation

Thanks Golds Gym, for Free Pizza

My gym has a “customer appreciation day” one a month and they bring in gallons on Coke and tons of chips. Talk about getting a good bloat on before squatting. It defiantly helps with PRs that day.

Man, all this talk makes me want pizza for dinner.

Free pizza???
I may just move to the US!!

Ha I read this thread as I was eating a slice of pizza.

So SOOOOO many things worse than pizza.

As long as it doesn’t come from a completely shitty place like Pizza Hut I don’t see anything wrong with pizza if you’re active. Sure, if you sit on the couch all day and eat two pizzas, each with a large bottle of coke and the rest of your diet looks similar it is a bad idea. But if you actually train and have a decent quality pizza on a regular basis I don’t see how it would hurt you. It’s more likely to help, if anything.

B.

It’s weird, actually; I read this thread earlier and forgot that tonight was my cheat meal.

Now I have to get pizza.

[quote]Jason van Wyk wrote:
Wait, I’m confused.

I’ve been reading T-Nation for 11 years and training for 12, and I’ve gone from 140 to 148lbs, so I’ve done pretty good. I read at least 5 articles every day, and I can say to a medical certainty that if I had occasionally eaten a piece of FREE pizza from a gym, I wouldn’t have made my great gains. [/quote]

you gained 8lbs in 12 years?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Jason van Wyk wrote:
Wait, I’m confused.

I’ve been reading T-Nation for 11 years and training for 12, and I’ve gone from 140 to 148lbs, so I’ve done pretty good. I read at least 5 articles every day, and I can say to a medical certainty that if I had occasionally eaten a piece of FREE pizza from a gym, I wouldn’t have made my great gains. [/quote]

you gained 8lbs in 12 years?[/quote]

Chill dude, pretty sure that was sarcasm directed at the OP being silly :slight_smile:

This thread is dumb. Most of the skinny fuckers NEED a fucking pizza.

There are dudes here who have only gained 5lbs in the last ten years and are still years away from being even normal looking, let alone big…and obviously this is why.

He who cares least wins?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

There are dudes here who have only gained 5lbs in the last ten years and are still years away from being even normal looking, let alone big…and obviously this is why.[/quote]

Actually this thread is hilarious, the OP is retarded though.

V

Victors’ back approves of this practice.

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:

[quote]silverhydra wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
I’ve had at least a slice of pizza every day, ( no exaggeration ) since march, at the very least I’ve had 3 slices a week.[/quote]

I, too, suck at math.

The three of us should make a club.
[/quote]

hahaha yea i read his post and wtf’ed myself… [/quote]

the ‘no exaggeration’ part added a nice little touch to my lulz

I feel your pain, here in magic elf land, two of twenty-three squat racks are filled with frat curlers and the models who give out free blow jobs say they don’t deadlift.

Domino’s = best worldwide chain

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Domino’s = best worldwide chain[/quote]

You speak the truth.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

You speak the truth.[/quote]

I don’t know, last time I ordered from Domino’s I was really disappointed in the grease:delicious ratio. Too slimey and not delicious enough.

Papa Joe’s is where it’s at, and some select family owned places are hit and miss.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

You speak the truth.[/quote]

I had to take a second job delivering for Domino’s pizza (white collar by day, pizza guy at night) I eat a mass quantities of pizza for free. It’s awesome!

New Dominos >>> Old Dominos

I liked their new ad campaign. They basically acknowledged that their old pizzas weren’t very good, and that they’d changed around the recipe and ingredients.

Pizza Hut owns all, however.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

There are dudes here who have only gained 5lbs in the last ten years and are still years away from being even normal looking, let alone big…and obviously this is why.[/quote]

Classic X…lol

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
New Dominos >>> Old Dominos

I liked their new ad campaign. They basically acknowledged that their old pizzas weren’t very good, and that they’d changed around the recipe and ingredients.

Pizza Hut owns all, however. [/quote]

Just watched the ad campaign. To be honest I’ve been ordering from Domino’s regularly since 2005-2006 never really noticed a difference in taste lol.