Thanks for the Training Logs

I just wanted to thank those of you who take the time to post your training logs here. I know that they have helped me in many ways-- giving me a better understanding of how to structure my workouts, giving me new ideas for exercises, and giving me the confidence to lift more weight than I would have thought I was capable of. So thanks, and please keep them coming.

doogie, I don’t want to be presumptious and assume that you’re even including my log; don’t think my numbers would inspire you at all :-))

However, I do appreciate you posting this thanks. Glad that these logs are helping others. :slight_smile:

What Patricia said.

Except that her numbers, when compared to bodyweight, put us ALL in the shade… :wink:

Patricia, I was including yours. You seem to be approaching things from a little different perspective. AND, dear God, like Char said, as a percent of bodyweight your lifts embarrass me.

I’ve been wondering what happened to Goldberg’s log. I got a lot out of that also.

Heh. Thanks Doog.

BTW, when are you going to begin posting your training log? That would be cool. :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you guys. It is very helpful to those trying to learn here.

Patricia,

I’m mending now. I tore my pec last month acting stupid. Then last week I stepped on one of those glossy newspaper ads on the floor and turned my ankle. I have hairline fractures on the top of my foot and on my ankle. Very boring training log.