Thanks for the Programs

Hit a 435lb deadlift PR last week! Just finished up Beyond 5/3/1.2 today and keep gaining strength while losing about 15lbs. Bench is coming along slowly and I am fine with that. Squat is also gaining but it’s a 50/50 chance it feels heavier than hell on my back. Plan on doing 1.3! Currently on 6th cycle of 5/3/1. Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work.

Congratulations on your gains. Im starting 5/3/1 next week and this forum has given me high hopes for the results !
Thanks Jim for this simple, but seemingly effective routine

[quote]Beatso wrote:
Congratulations on your gains. Im starting 5/3/1 next week and this forum has given me high hopes for the results !
Thanks Jim for this simple, but seemingly effective routine[/quote]

Thanks man and good luck to you. Just do it as written. I almost went off course but I decided not to mess with it. My only problem is some days, its hard to get in. I am at least a week behind but I am not skipping ahead. I actually just discovered this sub forum as well and its been pretty sweet to read through everyones progress.

[quote]kjscatch wrote:
Hit a 435lb deadlift PR last week! Just finished up Beyond 5/3/1.2 today and keep gaining strength while losing about 15lbs. Bench is coming along slowly and I am fine with that. Squat is also gaining but it’s a 50/50 chance it feels heavier than hell on my back. Plan on doing 1.3! Currently on 6th cycle of 5/3/1. Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work. [/quote]

Thank you - you did all the work and deserve all the credit. No one ever got stronger in the weight room from sitting around reading! Strength is built by commitment and action.