Thanks For T-Nation

mazilla:

The first thing that YOU have to do is to show at least a modicum of respect to other posters who have actually forgotten more about muscle building than you will ever learn!

Posters who have been on this forum and are well respected, such as
Rockscar deserve better from you.

I have no problem in general with newbies coming aboard. But if they all have an attitude like you have displayed on this thread…no thanks!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
mazilla:

The first thing that YOU have to do is to show at least a modicom of respect to other posters who have actually forgotten more about muscle building than you will ever learn!

I have no problem in general with newbies coming aboard. But if they all have an attitude like you have displayed on this thread…no thanks!

[/quote]

Very well put ZEB.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
mazilla:

The first thing that YOU have to do is to show at least a modicum of respect to other posters who have actually forgotten more about muscle building than you will ever learn!

I have no problem in general with newbies coming aboard. But if they all have an attitude like you have displayed on this thread…no thanks![/quote]

Word!

Makkun

[quote]ZEB wrote:
mazilla:

[/quote]

Well said from the old guy(kidding)(not really)

this is hilarious, this is exactly what i am talking about. i knew the people who posted negativly would be the biggest bitches of all. the same guys i see posting bs on other threads. just because you have been bsing longer than me, doesnt make you any kind of expert. all the knowledge you think you have, what do you really know? is it possible that all of you are that well educated? somehow i doubt that. seems to me like we have allot of half ass, wish they knew everything fucks.

the people who do not fit that description already know who they are. they are out there, i see they have chosen not to join in on your stupid rants. nobody gets my respect without earning it. not because somebody on the other side of a pc says so. it soo sad that you have to dig to get respect. whats the matter, can’t get it away from the computer? it’s pathetic, look at the amount of jackasses sitting at home screaming at the computer. it almost sickening.take a break, work out or jack off.

please stop the douchbaggery. your only hurting yourself.killing me losers. you making me resort to your low brow childish levels is great, job well done. i should know to be better than this, but when in rome.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
this is hilarious, this is exactly what i am talking about. i knew the people who posted negativly would be the biggest bitches of all. the same guys i see posting bs on other threads.

just because you have been bsing longer than me, doesnt make you any kind of expert. all the knowledge you think you have, what do you really know? is it possible that all of you are that well educated? somehow i doubt that. seems to me like we have allot of half ass, wish they knew everything fucks.

the people who do not fit that description already know who they are. they are out there, i see they have chosen not to join in on your stupid rants. nobody gets my respect without earning it. not because somebody on the other side of a pc says so. it soo sad that you have to dig to get respect.

whats the matter, can’t get it away from the computer? it’s pathetic, look at the amount of jackasses sitting at home screaming at the computer. it almost sickening.take a break, work out or jack off.

please stop the douchbaggery. your only hurting yourself.killing me losers. you making me resort to your low brow childish levels is great, job well done. i should know to be better than this, but when in rome.[/quote]

Jeez…watch me run away with my tail between my legs. You sure told us with your quick wit and snapping retort(I dunno if you got that but it was sarcasm,poor…yes but sarcasm none the less)

Honestly though your the reason we don’t want a ton of newbies here. They over react just like you did. You asked a question,got an answer from many people who have been here for more than a couple years and what do you do when its not the answer you want?

You go off on a troll type rant. Do read over what you’ve written before you push the submit button?

Judging from the only two threads I remember you posting in(both negative) I really wonder what goes through your mind when you write a post like that.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
you making me resort to your low brow childish levels is great, job well done. i should know to be better than this, but when in rome.[/quote]

You beat your woman too? “She made me do it” mentality huh? We are making you resort to childish behavior?

How do you even get on in life acting like this, especially holding a ‘managerial’ position, as in your profile?

Nobody is making you do anything. I simply stated it is stupid to want newbies (18 year olds) with gear on the brain. It’s not responsible nor do I want to teach kids how to use steroids. Period.

Congratulations on an Oscar winning performance of making youself look like a total and complete asshole.

If you are such the hard ass enough to call me a pussy, then you ought to throw down a pic here and show yourself to everyone. Or would that be too embarassing?

Everyone here knows who I am. I don’t pretend to be the tough guy.

i can tell you are no tough guy, thats not my point. i never said teach kids about gear. where does it say that? show me. i am talking about telling them it’s not ok to use gear. for you to jump out and insult me was your choice. it was just a suggestion, but you had to do the same shit you always do and troll. it happens with you all the time. don’t talk shit to me and i won’t be an asshole. when in rome my friend.

i don’t have any pics of myself, i don’t enjoy looking at myself as much as some other people do. i can tell you that i am 6’1" 248lbs, and approx 15% bf. besides i don’t need to prove anything to anybody, especially some guy on the other side of a screen somewhere. one who loves to see himself sooo much he uses his own face, with some kind of half ass pose as an avitar. who are you that i need to impress you?

i am here to expand my knowledge of bb. not to make friends, or fit in to this sad little cult following that some of you have. wtf is going on here, are there really people so in need of acceptance they can only get it from people they don’t know, can’t see, and most likely never will? go outside, make some real friends. this is just a bb forum.

so long story short, fuck you and everybody that looks like you. grow up.get a life. i am sure there are allot of nice people outside you can meet. maybe they can be your friends. as long as you learn how to interact within society. thats all i have to say about that=). god damn sissy’s

[quote]mazilla wrote:
i can tell you are no tough guy, thats not my point. i never said teach kids about gear. where does it say that? show me. i am talking about telling them it’s not ok to use gear. for you to jump out and insult me was your choice. it was just a suggestion, but you had to do the same shit you always do and troll. it happens with you all the time. don’t talk shit to me and i won’t be an asshole. when in rome my friend.

[/quote]

It was no insult, just an observation of how stupid the suggestion was. Watch who you call troll. You’ve been here a month hefty smurf, and I never asked for your respect, nor do you have mine.

I never talked shit to you either. You did it to me, then very convincingly proved to everyone here you are whiny and unstable.

If you don’t like my avatar then don’t look. Most people like it and find it humourous and that is it’s intent.

[quote]mazilla wrote:

i don’t have any pics of myself, i don’t enjoy looking at myself as much as some other people do. i can tell you that i am 6’1" 248lbs, and approx 15% bf. besides i don’t need to prove anything to anybody, especially some guy on the other side of a screen somewhere. one who loves to see himself sooo much he uses his own face, with some kind of half ass pose as an avitar. who are you that i need to impress you?

i am here to expand my knowledge of bb. not to make friends, or fit in to this sad little cult following that some of you have. wtf is going on here, are there really people so in need of acceptance they can only get it from people they don’t know, can’t see, and most likely never will? go outside, make some real friends. this is just a bb forum.

so long story short, fuck you and everybody that looks like you. grow up.get a life. i am sure there are allot of nice people outside you can meet. maybe they can be your friends. as long as you learn how to interact within society. thats all i have to say about that=). god damn sissy’s[/quote]

Grow up? Sweet jesus are you even reading what you wrote? You sound like a fucking small child throwing a fit,just tossing shit out there to try to what?Hurt our feelings?

I find it funny that you don’t need to prove anything to anyone on “the other side of the screen” yet you found the need to post yet another reply.

Ahh well this is my last post in this thread…I’ll no longer further the cause of Douchebaggery!

[quote]mazilla wrote:

so long story short, fuck you and everybody that looks like you. grow up.get a life. i am sure there are allot of nice people outside you can meet. maybe they can be your friends. as long as you learn how to interact within society. thats all i have to say about that=). god damn sissy’s[/quote]

Wow. Have you taken your own advice to go out and piss off and insult some real people? Quit telling others to grow up and do some growing up of your own, if you’re not too mature for that already. Some words of advice, when you’re trying to shame someone for bringing you down to their level, only do it once. When you keep coming back to do it over and over again, it looks like you are always at a low level.

DB

[quote]mazilla wrote:
… when in rome my friend…
thats all i have to say about that…[/quote]

lol both forest gump and anchorman quotes in a reply. Nothing like a little originality =)

[quote]mazilla wrote:
i am here to expand my knowledge of bb. [/quote]

Don’t be fooled. When given a choice between expanding knowledge, and choosing ignorance. He chooses ignorance. All he wants are easy answers to questions without the knowledge to support a rationale. This is part of a question he asked in another thread about blood tests:

“I know there are a couple of long ass posts about this, but they go into way too much detail about too many things i don’t understand. i already did a search, ok.”

The “long ass post” that he didn’t want to take the time to read and understand was an article by Cy Willson called, “Level With Me, Doc? How Long Have I Got? A Comprehensive Look at Lab Tests”.

This pimp doesn’t deserve the time of day.

[quote]K-Narf wrote:
You sound like a fucking small child throwing a fit…
[/quote]

Small child?

Hey man you’re not paying attention.

According to him: [quote]i am 6’1" 248lbs, and approx 15% bf.[/quote]

He said it right here on the forum. It’s in print! It must be true!

Yep…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

Watch who you call troll. You’ve been here a month hefty smurf

If you don’t like my avatar then don’t look. Most people like it and find it humourous and that is it’s intent.

[/quote]

That was one of the funniest comments I have read in a while.

Maybe using a pic of your horribly disfigured penis as an avatar would be even more humourous? Just a thought. <;-)

|/ 3Toes

[quote]vroom wrote:
Guys,

On another note, yeah, T-Nation is great and I haven’t said thanks lately myself.[/quote]

Oh sweet fucken jeezus…

I just saw my reflection in the monitor, with my chin resting on my hand… I am becoming vroom…
mother of fucken god, what’s to become of me?

|/ 3Toes

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

Watch who you call troll. You’ve been here a month hefty smurf

That was one of the funniest comments I have read in a while.

Maybe using a pic of your horribly disfigured penis as an avatar would be even more humourous? Just a thought. <;-)

|/ 3Toes

[/quote]

What happened to Sid Vicious,did Ron Jermey punk him out?You must have a thing for Sex Pistols.LOL

[quote]singram wrote:

What happened to Sid Vicious,did Ron Jermey punk him out?You must have a thing for Sex Pistols.LOL[/quote]

Must be deep in my subconscious. Possibly Freudian?

I wonder what vroom would have to say about that?

|/ 3Toes

MAZILLA- If you are only here for the info then why do you post. Your posts are so ridiculous I wonder if you have undergone multiple failed labotimies. You call people trolls yet you are the most outrageous troll I’ve read in some time. Just make sure you wear a helmet.

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
singram wrote:

What happened to Sid Vicious,did Ron Jermey punk him out?You must have a thing for Sex Pistols.LOL

Must be deep in my subconscious. Possibly Freudian?

I wonder what vroom would have to say about that?

|/ 3Toes
[/quote]

What is going on with your avatar today. It looks like the Hedgehog is standing in front of a funny mirror.

DB