Thanks Davies and Thibaudeau!

Thanks, Coach Davies and CT! You’re both huge inspirations and absolute founts of information. I can’t tell you how much I’ve learned from both of your forums.

First - I am humbled by the thanks that I have heard from many.

Being apart of T-Mag is and will continue to a special part of coaching /mentoring service. Not simply because that the company is an on-line leader in providing training information or the underlying supplement product is the industry vanguard but the quality of people within the company that make up this team.

I know that as we go through some changes in the forums some may
confuse this as a reduction of services which is inaccurate. In-fact this is an extraordinary opportunity to focus and expand the growing commitment to the T-Mag nation.

As always, I thank you for the opportunity to be of help and remain,

Coach Davies

Thanks Coach Davies and CT,
Your forums were excellent. I’m glad to hear both will still be around

Just to make everything clear, I simply do not have time to take care of my forum properly anymore. As a proof I have more than 40 messages on queue in my moderator page! The problem is that on top of my job as a strength coach and my own training I also coach TWO football teams!!! Which takes me over 30 hours per week.

So there is just no way that I can keep this up and maintain my sanity!!!

However I’ll still write tons of articles. In fact I sent 4 new ones to TC this week alone!!!

I’ll also have a Q&A column. So you’ll still be able to ask me questions. I’ll also appear on the guest forum from time to time and will try to post on the regular forums if times permits.

I’ll be forever grateful to the whole T-mag stuff for having me onboard and I’ll stay a part of the team for as long as they want me here.

Thanks guys, I simply can’t complain about having had over a year of direct access to coaches such as yourselves. Thanks.

Thanks for all of your help and assistance. We’re glad that you guys will still be lurking on the forum. T-mag wouldn’t be the same w/o you!

Pretty soon it will be down to one forum…

Thanks John and Christian. :slight_smile:

Also special thanks to John for all the help he offered me in the past over email. Great guy. :wink:

CT, I also saw your article at elitefts. Nice job.

Okay who is ignorant slut? Sounds like JaredNFS? See here I thought it was a hot slutty dumb chic! Damn you and your jokes Jared! Go eat at subway bitch!!! :wink:

Jared I am.