Thanks David Barr

Just wanted to post in response the the Poliquin seminar today. David Barr was there speaking and it was an awesome learning experience. I was easily the youngest member of the group who turned out to listen and was very impressed with the Anabloic Index. Looking forward to the book. Thanks again David.

• Ethan

[quote]cardinal25 wrote:
Just wanted to post in response the the Poliquin seminar today. David Barr was there speaking and it was an awesome learning experience. I was easily the youngest member of the group who turned out to listen and was very impressed with the Anabloic Index. Looking forward to the book. Thanks again David.

• Ethan[/quote]

How was Poliquin?

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
cardinal25 wrote:

• Ethan

How was Poliquin?[/quote]

Unfortunately Charles was unable to attend because of a personal problem. It would have been great to hear him speak but Barr did an awesome job. No complaints.