Thanks Clen...

…for the worst workout of my life!

So I’m trying the priming for a cycle thing before my next run (which is only going to be 6 weeks of test E - the horror!), and I’m doing so by running a PSMF, coupled with a 5 days on/9 days off clen protocol.

Started the clen yesterday, jumped in at 80mcg and holy hell this shit is STRONG! I’ve only ever used clen twice before and this stuff is so much stronger.

Tried to front squat today, was warming up with 60k and my spinal erectors completely cramped up from the base of my spine to the top of my shoulders! Never had that before, so after about 5 mins of lying on the ground with my feet up, it had chilled out enough to try again.

So 70k, still very much a warm up weight, 5 reps in and BANG, a cramp in my entire core! No, not my abs, I mean my actual deep core muscles. Ever had a cramp in your core? Neither had I. It’s agony.

Even now I’m sitting on a chair and I can’t move. An intelligent man would say “Yogi, perhaps you should lower your dose or stop taking the clen entirely?”

I am an intelligent man, but I’m also reckless, so I’m loading up on taurine, potassium and magnesium and jumping on the leg press!

Wish me luck…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

So I’m trying the priming for a cycle thing before my next run (which is only going to be 6 weeks of test E - the horror!), and I’m doing so by running a PSMF, coupled with a 5 days on/9 days off clen protocol.

Started the clen yesterday, jumped in at 80mcg and holy hell this shit is STRONG! I’ve only ever used clen twice before and this stuff is so much stronger.

Tried to front squat today, was warming up with 60k and my spinal erectors completely cramped up from the base of my spine to the top of my shoulders! Never had that before, so after about 5 mins of lying on the ground with my feet up, it had chilled out enough to try again.

So 70k, still very much a warm up weight, 5 reps in and BANG, a cramp in my entire core! No, not my abs, I mean my actual deep core muscles. Ever had a cramp in your core? Neither had I. It’s agony.

Even now I’m sitting on a chair and I can’t move. An intelligent man would say “Yogi, perhaps you should lower your dose or stop taking the clen entirely?”

I am an intelligent man, but I’m also reckless, so I’m loading up on taurine, potassium and magnesium and jumping on the leg press!

Wish me luck…[/quote]

Haha nice! Yeah i would have started at half that lol

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Wish me luck…[/quote]

[/quote]

the last shit I had was like half the strength of the stuff I have now, so I didn’t think jumping in at 80 would be a problem!

You’ll be pleased to know I managed to leg press with only one crippling cramp, this time in my adductors. Managed to get a workout against all odds!

Muscle cramps can be a sign that your magnesium levels are not good enough.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Muscle cramps can be a sign that your magnesium levels are not good enough.[/quote]

yeah I’m all over that, thanks man

Lol! I’ve had that cramp in the core before. Nearly went into shock.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Wish me luck…[/quote]

[/quote]

the last shit I had was like half the strength of the stuff I have now, so I didn’t think jumping in at 80 would be a problem!

You’ll be pleased to know I managed to leg press with only one crippling cramp, this time in my adductors. Managed to get a workout against all odds![/quote]

did you switch from tablets to liquid clen? a buddy of mine had a similar issue…

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Lol! I’ve had that cramp in the core before. Nearly went into shock.[/quote]

It lasted for hours and was still sore 2 days later! I only managed 3 days on the clen before I had to stop.

Starting up again tomorrow for another 5 days then I’m done with clen for a long time. Not even going to bother training when I’m on it.

Haven’t actually trained at all on this cut, really. 1300 cals a day with no carbs or fat saps the motivation

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Wish me luck…[/quote]

[/quote]

You’ll be pleased to know I managed to leg press with only one crippling cramp, this time in my adductors. Managed to get a workout against all odds![/quote]

did you switch from tablets to liquid clen? a buddy of mine had a similar issue…[/quote]

na just different tablets. This stuff is so much stronger! Kind of worrying that a drug like clen could have such a wild variation in dosages, but I guess that’s what happens when you pump yourself full of drugs which you don’t really know where they came from or even what they definitely are!