Thanks Burger King

[quote]butcherman7 wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
love Burger King. Had the Baconator one time… had the worst shits ever after that but it was so tasty.[/quote]

Somebody please correct me if i’m wrong but i do believe it is WENDY’S that has the “baconator” and not burger king.

I know because we had a food challenge at work once where you had to eat a TRIPLE baconator meal(with fries and drink) and a second triple baconator (alone)

Not much of a challenge IMO as there wasn’t much volume…i was the only one to finish so i guess i could say there wasn’t much competition either.[/quote]
oh shit you are right… sorry I don’t eat fast food much. OK well, I’ve also had that Angus Bacon burger or whatever it’s called from BK. That was also quite delicious.

Cmon Professor X, I thought you’d be on top of this shit??? You let me down man.

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:
'cage free == ‘free range’.[/quote]
This is the point I was going to make. The ability to go outside and graze rather then being confined to a feed lot is worth extra money to me but “cage free eggs”, nah. [/quote]
Yeah you guys are right… they have those cage-free eggs all over the supermarket now but it really doesn’t mean anything. They are more humane conditions for the chicken, but the chicken is still eating a generic chicken-feed, right? Not worms/bugs like free-range chickens do.

Back in HS when i ate fast food Mcdonalds would kill my stomach and then i would kill a bathroom no matter how big or small the burger was. Somethign about it didnt like me. BK on the other hand was great. Loved those burgers. Would always get a triple whopper. I finished a triple whopper to fast one time to a friend bet me i coulnt eat a quad stacker. To bad for his 20$ i downed that as well.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:
'cage free == ‘free range’.[/quote]
This is the point I was going to make. The ability to go outside and graze rather then being confined to a feed lot is worth extra money to me but “cage free eggs”, nah. [/quote]
Yeah you guys are right… they have those cage-free eggs all over the supermarket now but it really doesn’t mean anything. They are more humane conditions for the chicken, but the chicken is still eating a generic chicken-feed, right? Not worms/bugs like free-range chickens do.[/quote]

Yea they can still be in a crowded shitty warehouse eating the same crap and just not be in cages. That’s all cage free means, doesn’t mean it’s the case in this instance but it most likely is.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Back in HS when i ate fast food Mcdonalds would kill my stomach and then i would kill a bathroom no matter how big or small the burger was. Somethign about it didnt like me. BK on the other hand was great. Loved those burgers. Would always get a triple whopper. I finished a triple whopper to fast one time to a friend bet me i coulnt eat a quad stacker. To bad for his 20$ i downed that as well. [/quote]

I invented the “quadruple whopper”. They still have yet to pay me.

FTW:
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/04/pizza-hut-introduces-cheeseburger-ringed-crown-crust-pizza-in-middle-east.html

[quote]phishfood1128 wrote:
FTW:
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/04/pizza-hut-introduces-cheeseburger-ringed-crown-crust-pizza-in-middle-east.html[/quote]

That looks delicious

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Back in HS when i ate fast food Mcdonalds would kill my stomach and then i would kill a bathroom no matter how big or small the burger was. Somethign about it didnt like me. BK on the other hand was great. Loved those burgers. Would always get a triple whopper. I finished a triple whopper to fast one time to a friend bet me i coulnt eat a quad stacker. To bad for his 20$ i downed that as well. [/quote]

I invented the “quadruple whopper”. They still have yet to pay me.[/quote]

They still have yet to put it on the official menu… Maybe that’s why. :slight_smile:

[quote]JLone wrote:

FTW:
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/04/pizza-hut-introduces-cheeseburger-ringed-crown-crust-pizza-in-middle-east.html[/quote]

That looks delicious [/quote]

if that doesnt bring peace to the middle east i dont know what will.

[quote]JLone wrote:

FTW:

That looks delicious [/quote]

if that doesnt bring peace to the middle east i dont know what will.[/quote]

Holy hell! If they had that here I would actually go into Pizza Hut. Why is this not available in the US???

Cage free makes no difference in the nutritional quality of eggs or chickens raised that way. If thats important to you, you need to eat organic. Cage free is all about he treatment of the chicken while it is alive. Solid ground to move on, no having to stand on wire mesh for their entire lives. No de-beaking: chickens have a pecking order, to prevent them from fighting is such close living quarters they cut off their beaks right after birth. Can the chicken properly eat? the farmers don’t really care, the minimal food they manage to eat is so full of hormones they will grow with out much nutrition at all. Harsh shit, no need to make ANY living creature SUFFER for a fucking omlette…

[quote]StanDiego wrote:
Cage free makes no difference in the nutritional quality of eggs or chickens raised that way. If thats important to you, you need to eat organic. Cage free is all about he treatment of the chicken while it is alive. Solid ground to move on, no having to stand on wire mesh for their entire lives. No de-beaking: chickens have a pecking order, to prevent them from fighting is such close living quarters they cut off their beaks right after birth. Can the chicken properly eat? the farmers don’t really care, the minimal food they manage to eat is so full of hormones they will grow with out much nutrition at all. Harsh shit, no need to make ANY living creature SUFFER for a fucking omlette…[/quote]

You can’t use hormones in poultry…
http://www.fsis.usda.gov/Factsheets/Meat_&_Poultry_Labeling_Terms/index.asp

Last week I had “Triple Whopper no onion/no mayo and grilled chicken salad” for dinner 3 times.

Edit: Complete disclosure-- I didn’t eat the bun and I also had nuked vegetables.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Last week I had “Triple Whopper no onion/no mayo and grilled chicken salad” for dinner 3 times.

Edit: Complete disclosure-- I didn’t eat the bun and I also had nuked vegetables.[/quote]

Bullshit. Those arms came from chicken breasts and rolled oats.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Edit: Complete disclosure-- I didn’t eat the bun and I also had nuked vegetables.[/quote]

Bullshit. Those arms came from chicken breasts and rolled oats.[/quote]

Soy nuts and rice cakes FTW!

I could give a F*k about the chicken or pigs living conditions…

If they give me better quality meat from being cage-free, cool. If not, who cares.

[quote]JK29 wrote:
I could give a F*k about the chicken or pigs living conditions…

If they give me better quality meat from being cage-free, cool. If not, who cares. [/quote]
Excellent. We need more people like you in the world…

Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch