Thank You Tim Patterson

Tim,

There are only a handful of individuals in eternity that make a real and distinguished difference for humanity. The Wright brothers gave us flight. Jacque gave us the ocean. NASA gave us the moon. A couple of others gave us a peer into the unknown, and told us, “Here my friend, look at this…isn’t it beautiful??”

Tim, you gave me “Me”. I found him finally. I owe you a great deal of gratitude. The feeling I get from Spike is something I could only get once every few years when the planets lined up. Now I get it everyday.

I am not going to let this one go. This is special. This is bliss. I haven’t taken two pills yet after a week because this is all I need. And it’s just me. I have found a sense of satisfaction, and I am giving you a standing ovation.

Bravo, Tim.

Bravo.

I applaud you. And I thank you!

Keep em’ coming.

(Go nation!)

I whole heartedly agree. In the last few months:

1. The best low carb protein made better and at the same low price.

2. Myalgistat for Fibromyalgia

3. Spike for brain boost.

4. T-Jack

5. The best training and nutrition advise for FREE.

6. Coming soon …Carbolin-19

I’m sure I am forgetting something but I think you get the message.

Do not forget Think Tank Dialogues-HINT.

:slight_smile: Since I can only vote once there please visit this thread and vote to bring it back-I implore you :slight_smile:

Thank you

Sounds like I felt when I first started on Wellbutrin (buproprion).

Sorting out the brain, getting things focused, a little kick in the anti-depression impulse, and life becomes a lot more exciting to live in. Wellbutrin made a HUGE difference in my life for those reasons.

Given that, Spike is like icing on the cake. :slight_smile: