Thank you T-Mag

Thanks T-Mag. After the last issue I picked up some Vitex. I had been suffering from very low T levels (checked twice at 64 and 217 with 275 - 1000 being normal), low LH levels and worst of all–virtually no libido. I couldn’t go a day without a nap and couldn’t think at all. After 3 days of Vitex I FELT GREAT and keep feeling better!!! My recovery from exercise (previous nonexistant) has greatly increased. Oddly enough my morning temperature has increased from an average of 96.4 to 97.9–lost 4 pounds this week! All I can say is WOW!

What else can you tell us about your experience? Age, diet, training etc. You lost 4 lbs, are you taking any other supps? Is your strength up? I’m sure many out here would like more info and updates.

What brand are you using and where did you get it? thanks

I am 33, 5’ 9", 175’ @ 15%, train 3-5 times a week, and more or less live by the Atkin’s diet. I think the main reason this is working well for me is that I have a problem. The doc checked my Prolactin and Estradiol levels last week and I see him next Mon for the results. I suspect one or both will come back high, this stuff is suppossed to supress both, and sure has improved my quality of life.

Yes, please tell us more. I feel like I have a lot of the same problems - I’m not tired as much anymore because I’ve lost 40 pounds, but I’m never really very PEPPY. I’ve got a decent libido, but my normal body temp isn’t very high either, just like yours was.

So please, share! I might need to get my T levels checked as well…

Aiki

As I stated above, I am 33. 5ft 9, 175 15% bf, and even though I’ve been lifting for 12 years not very strong. Never responded to any prohormones except Nandrosol. The old lady has been nagging me about kids for years, but nothing hapened. I went to see a Urologist, who did a complete blood work-up. My T-level was at 64 (with 275 - 1000 being normal). A week later, he did another and my T and LH came back low again, both tests showed low hemoglobin. He ran more tests and I am waiting for them to come back. So that is where I know my body was.
I felt like crap for a long time. I had to eat Ripped fuel all the time just to keep going all day, and I couldn’t function without a nap when I got home, and my lobido was low.
Heck, I may have evne been depressed!
As far as supplements, Ripped Fuel, Advanced Protein, and vitamins.
I just bought the standard GNC Vitex, 900 mg. I’ve been taking it 3x a day. After 3 days I started feeling really good.
I am not saying this is a miracle herb, just that I feel a LOT better, more energetic, more agressive, and the lobido is back! However, it is an estrogen and prolactin blocker, and I think one of the two has been my problem all along.

Like Mike, I’m interested in where you bought it, who puts it out, how much it costs and any other relevant info. Couldn’t find it at Netrition.

I bought it at GNC. I bought the GNC brand. I believe it was $4.99 for 90 500mg capsules.