T Nation

Thank You, Senator Kerry

Thank you, Senator…just…thank you!

77% of all coverage provided Democrats by the “Non-Liberally Biased” Media is positive. 12% of all coverage provided Republians is positive. Please bear in mind that it’s mainly these same, upstanding, non-biased folks who conduct the polls.

Yet we react with shock when the Democrats can’t win elections. Well, this is why. They don’t know when to shut-up. They insult the American people. The people that they want to vote for them.

And after, when they have a shot at damage control they say, “I’m not apologizing! It’s the President who should apologize!” Arrogance. And the face of the Democrat’s arrogance is John Kerry.

The voters see through this crap and the see through the Democrats. They see and the Democrats pay for it at the polls.

It’ll happen again.

Then we’ll hear the shock from the media. “The election was stolen. It was rigged! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED! OUR polls said it was a landslide for our side…I mean…for the Democrats!”

The New York Times is already essentially ignoring this story, hoping it will go away. It didn’t get a headline and it’s (the very definition of) buried in a larger article on Iraq and the election. Then the NYT has already paid because it’s not viewed as anything other than a Democrat organ these days. Pathetic.

So, yeah. THANKS, John! This will be TWO elections you cost your part in two years!

GREETINGS!!!

Could everyone hear me laughing? One week out from the election and the dems’ most recent standard bearer makes THIS statement!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I’m curious to hear if any of the liberal hacks will castigate this comment. I’m guessing they’ll spin, spin, and do some more spinning.

The modern democrats are an absolute joke.

JeffR

Kerry is as big if not a bigger idiot than Bush but what he said verses what the Bush claimed he said are two entirely different things.

Kerry said:

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you (ie Bush) get stuck in Iraq.”

The statement was not well crafted but I never took it to mean that Kerry thinks our troops are uneducated because they went to Iraq. He we trying to bust his fraternity brother’s balls.

This just proves that HH and Hack don’t think for themselves.

Did you guys buy your diplomas off the ‘Internets’? Did you find the using ‘the Google’?

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
Kerry is as big if not a bigger idiot than Bush but what he said verses what the Bush claimed he said are two entirely different things.

Kerry said:

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you (ie Bush) get stuck in Iraq.”

The statement was not well crafted but I never took it to mean that Kerry thinks our troops are uneducated because they went to Iraq. He we trying to bust his fraternity brother’s balls.

Did you guys buy your diplomas off the ‘Internets’? Did you find the using ‘the Google’?[/quote]

Let’s see. He’s addressing students. You insert the “i.e. Bush” because Kerry says that’s what he meant and I don’t think for MYSELF?

So what Kerry meant was you can either study hard and get good grades OR you can attend a couple of Ivy League schools, graduate with a GPA about the same as Senator Kerry’s, become Governor of Texas then President of the United States…and get stuck in Iraq.

Yeah. That makes a LOT more sense than his meaning stay in school, get good grades or go in the military and get stuck in Iraq.

This is typical liberal elitism rearing it’s head and now we’ll all deny it.

Nice try.

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:

Kerry said:

Did you guys buy your diplomas off the ‘Internets’? Did you find the using ‘the Google’?[/quote]

So, Rush never criticized Michael J. Faux either. It just was not ‘well crafted’.

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:

Kerry said:

Aren’t post-hoc rationalizations fun?

What a bunch of nonsense. Kerry and Bush had, in many ways, practically indentical upbringings and educational experiences. So Kerry was really trying to take a dig at Bush’s education, when Kerry has the same educational resume?

Lame. Nice try, Senator. Though I am pretty critical of Bush these days, I am reminded of how glad I am for not wasting my vote on the New England Democrat in 2004.

Oh, and Marmadogg - don’t try and pick on people for not being educated. It smacks of pot-and-kettle references.

Kerry was talking about Bush regardless if you want to admit that.

Rush was talking about Michael J. Fox and Hack thinks Rush is an F’tard for it. Nice try HH…take another Enzyte.

Both Kerry and Bush look down on the middle class. Bush has done nothing for the middle class and neither has Kerry.

This thread is too pathetic.

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:

Kerry said:

Thanks for proving my point about spin, dem.

Way to swallow his talking points.

Slurp.

JeffR

Bush/Kerry vote for the Republicrat Party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1neSYeIl828

[quote]JerkoffR wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:

Kerry said:

Did you guys buy your diplomas off the ‘Internets’? Did you find the using ‘the Google’?

Thanks for making me look like a jackass.

Bush sucks but I swallow.

Slurp.

JerkoffR
[/quote]

That is a little too much information.

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:

Rush was talking about Michael J. Fox and Hack thinks Rush is an F’tard for it. Nice try HH…take another Enzyte.

Both Kerry and Bush look down on the middle class. Bush has done nothing for the middle class and neither has Kerry.

This thread is too pathetic. [/quote]

There’s some logic in there somewhere. Where, I guess we’ll never know.

Where is 100meters?

Glad to see Kerry has changed his opinion of the military recently…or not.

http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:

Where is 100meters?

[/quote]

What has either Bush or Kerry done for you personally as a ‘hard’ working school teacher in Ohio?

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:

Kerry said:

You are delusional. Kerry has yet to deny or even clarify the intent of the comment and blames Reps for stirring the pot!

You are a Lemming.

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:

Where is 100meters?

What has either Bush or Kerry done for you personally as a ‘hard’ working school teacher in Ohio?[/quote]

One thing he may say is that he has more money is his pocket that he had before he got his tax cuts, more still if you campare that to the tax INCREASES that Kerry wanted.

He may also talk about the fact that Dow is over 12,000. So if he’s invested he’s got that. Bush’s tax cuts fuel that, right? Since Clinton was responsible for the tech-boom of the 90’s while totally insulated when the bubble burst.

Me may also talk about the fact that they’ve not had any buildings bombed in Ohio.

He might mention that gas prices have fallen way off. I mean, since we blamed Bush when they went up we can give him ALL the credit when they fall, right? It’s weird that the gas prices went up, though. Since the way is all about oil. Or was it Haliburton?

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:

What has either Bush or Kerry done for you personally as a ‘hard’ working school teacher in Ohio?[/quote]

Kerry testified about American soldiers:

“…had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam…” and accused the U.S. military of committing war crimes “on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.”

Hey, Marm, if you can write non-seqs, so can I. :wink:

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:

Kerry said:

You are delusional. Kerry has yet to deny or even clarify the intent of the comment and blames Reps for stirring the pot!

You are a Lemming.
[/quote]

You are a Freetard and wrong.

Imus transcript (November 1, 2006):

IMUS: It was my inclination to try to defend you in this, and I said, I think I know what he meant, I mean it’s clear what he meant. But I had to acknowledge in my conversation with Charles that that’s not what you said.

KERRY: Of course it isn’t what I said. I left out one word, I left out the word us. They got us stuck. Instead of that, I said they got stuck. And they’re taking advantage of it. And here’s what’s wrong.

IMUS: Why not apologize for the misunderstanding?

KERRY: I did, I said it was a botched joke, of course I’m sorry about a botched joke. You think I love botched jokes? It’s pretty stupid.

I would be the first person to kick Kerry’s ass if he actually said what you and the rest of the right wingnuttery claim he said.

Both Kerry and his classmate/fraternity brother Bush are inarticulate C-grade students.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:

What has either Bush or Kerry done for you personally as a ‘hard’ working school teacher in Ohio?

Kerry testified about American soldiers:

“…had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam…” and accused the U.S. military of committing war crimes “on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.”

Hey, Marm, if you can write non-seqs, so can I. ;)[/quote]

You are proof the neither Kerry nor your pal Bush has done anything for the middle class.

I don’t care about what Kerry did decades ago.

This only proves that you hate Kerry even though your asthma kept you from serving. You are worse than the ABB’ers as Kerry has no power and will never be president.

You are a pathetic waste of a pseudo-American.

Kerry just dug his grave and dug his parties grave even further. Most Americans associate Kerry to the Dem party since he was bidding for president last time around.

Thanks Kerry!

And the BS about he was talking about Bush is just plain reaching.