Thank You Mods!

After reading Mr. Shugart’s latest reply in his blog, I felt like thanking the Mods for cleaning up these here forums. And since I’m posting, they’ll have to see this message since they read 'em all to make sure they’re okay.

Thanks!!

It’s nice to get a post like this every now and then.

No worries mate!
Mod Max

I’d like to thank the Mods for referring queries to their relevant experts - it sure is a pleasant surprise to receive an expert opinion without soliciting.

Cheers!

I would like to thank the mods for being so benevolent regarding my posts… :wink:

Keep up the great work!

Ever-so-welcome! Our hope is to make the site a better place for as many people as we can (although you’ll never please everyone). As Chris pointed out in his blog, you would be [i]amazed[/i] at the stuff that does not get through.

Keep the good stuff coming.

Mod Maverick

The mods do a great job!

Down with trolls and personal attacks :slight_smile:

Poster of the year.

Mod Zilla

[quote]Mod Maverick wrote:
As Chris pointed out in his blog, you would be [i]amazed[/i] at the stuff that does not get through.

[/quote]

Wow. I had no idea.

right on. the mods keep this place pure, and they keep it a place that i keep coming back to day after day, because i know they’ll keep it quality

Right on. Thanks to all the mods. And thanks to T-Mag Mod for being hot.

Just adding my thanks to the mods, you’re all great. Just leave us a few trolls though - I need the entertainment!

R319

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Right on. Thanks to all the mods. And thanks to T-Mag Mod for being hot.[/quote]

Thanks jsbrook! Now I’m blushing… :wink:

Indeed, thanks to the Mods. I imagine it’s a trying and usually thankless job.

Well I guess they are OK in my book as well.

For a bunch of Lucky SOB’s that get to work for T-Nation.

[quote]T-Mag Mod wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

[/quote]

hehe. You’re welcome. The compliment is well-deserved!

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
T-Mag Mod wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

hehe. You’re welcome. The compliment is well-deserved![/quote]

Did someone mention T-mag “mod with the bod”? I know, I know, I need to stop it. I’m like obsessed with the “mod with the bod”. No, no, not in the “I lurk in dark streets in an overcoat while stalking attractive females” sort of way. I mean in the most positive sense of the word; is there a positive side to the word obsessed? :0

Thanks for putting up with me mods!

[quote]randman wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
T-Mag Mod wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

hehe. You’re welcome. The compliment is well-deserved!

Did someone mention T-mag “mod with the bod”? I know, I know, I need to stop it. I’m like obsessed with the “mod with the bod”. No, no, not in the “I lurk in dark streets in an overcoat while stalking attractive females” sort of way. I mean in the most positive sense of the word; is there a positive side to the word obsessed? :0
[/quote]

LOL! Randman, I’m obsessed with your avatar! :wink:

I’d like to give thanks also. I just read a post from Chris Shugart that said yall encounter sick pervs, rape threats, and viscious trolls. I had no idea that behind the scenes could be so brutal. I guess I am a little naive. But a big thanks for keeping up this site. I am an addicted fan.

[quote]bikemike wrote:
Mod Maverick wrote:
As Chris pointed out in his blog, you would be [i]amazed[/i] at the stuff that does not get through.

Wow. I had no idea.[/quote]

You all really have no idea and don’t want to, trust me. Some of us have received nearly permanent damage in the past few days from sights and readings NO ONE should be subject to. LOL

Just chiming in to say thanks for all the thanks from the Vampire Shift.