T Nation

Thank You Coach!

Thank you Coach and N-Tation. In five weeks of utilizing the perfect rep and activation training I have achieved my personal best in explosive performance and apperance. Prowler is getting welded up this Tuesday. Can’t wait. This info is amazing and just plain gets results. No homo here but Coach Thibs your a life changer and thanks again. T-Nation you deserve a big hand for providing a forum and site for this information. Ok I’m done talking time for activation training then Packer game. Peace all. JJB

Good to hear, congrats!

I Just love the activation training, doing it almost every morning now!

I also want to say thank you for everything you’ve done. Your generosity and humble attitude both refreshing and appreciated.

I also wanted to share, what I consider to be pretty amazing results, utilizing some of your concentrated spec methods.

Here are a couple of pics of the improvements I’ve been able to make in just one week following your advice. Thanks again.

The first pic is at a bodyweight of about 242…the second is at 247, and I feel I got a little leaner

One week and 10 back workouts later

Forgot to mention I’m doing a Concentrated Back Spec phase, using some of the methods you’ve shared with us on the Livespill

[quote]synergy93 wrote:
I also want to say thank you for everything you’ve done. Your generosity and humble attitude both refreshing and appreciated.

I also wanted to share, what I consider to be pretty amazing results, utilizing some of your concentrated spec methods.

Here are a couple of pics of the improvements I’ve been able to make in just one week following your advice. Thanks again.

The first pic is at a bodyweight of about 242…the second is at 247, and I feel I got a little leaner[/quote]

!!!New!!! core class!!! We all know that’s what made you so hyooge synergy.

Damn! My secret is finally out. Nothing wrong with rolling around on the floor with a bunch of fat chics

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
!!!New!!! core class!!! We all know that’s what made you so hyooge synergy.[/quote]

Lol… but its hard to tell, with the different lighting and pose. I take progress photos at the same location, and try to memorize how I stand.Ooverhead lightning enhances things up :slight_smile:
Having said that, I’d guess your traps improved the most? hard to tell, they’re relaxed 1st pic.

Other than that, I’ll just join the OP. Things improved a lot since I’ve read ‘perfect rep’. Not all masters are also good teachers, and that’s CT’s biggest strength, IMO.

Definitely agree about the lighting and posing, but I know my body very well, and it’s definitely gone through a lot of change in just a week.

[quote]synergy93 wrote:

Forgot to mention I’m doing a Concentrated Back Spec phase, using some of the methods you’ve shared with us on the Livespill

[quote]synergy93 wrote:

The first pic is at a bodyweight of about 242…the second is at 247, and I feel I got a little leaner[/quote]
[/quote]

Looking very thick… and small waisted! Could do some damage in the future.

BTW, the funny thing is that one commercial gym I go to use the sam picture for their core class!

[quote]synergy93 wrote:

[quote]synergy93 wrote:

[/quote]

Synergy, at a glance I thought you were Thibs himself! Your back has a bit of the “river rocks” look. Looking impressive!

Way to be man. Some crazy rapid improvements. Motivates me even more. Oh yeah the prowler was created in my garage and its so much more productive than cardio plus it makes my joints feel better. Pretty fn cool.

Wow Synergy you are huge! Good work on the back.

great results man i’m jealous keep up the hard work

[quote]synergy93 wrote:

[quote]synergy93 wrote:

[/quote]

Definitely make me want to do a back spec.