Thank God For Women

[quote]gadget wrote:
Dude

If women ruled the world we would not have had 2 major world wars. But we would have had random bombings every 28 days.
[/quote]

This is one of the funniest lines I have ever heard. I’m going to write this down and make it a point to use it this weekend somehow.

Amen bro,
troop

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
I have trouble being thankful for a group of people that have consistenly shunned me. But they are pretty to look at.

They certainly are pretty to look but they will break your heart.

Sometimes I think gay guys are smarter than us.

that goes both ways if you couldnt tell.

I can never tell what women are thinking. That is the root of the problem!
[/quote]

lol! Well, I didnt mean it like that. I meant that a lot of girls think that lesbians are smarter than hetero women. Especially the ones that have gotten beat by their dads, raped, or molested in any way or fashion by men. Id think it goes the opposite way also.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
I have trouble being thankful for a group of people that have consistenly shunned me. But they are pretty to look at.

lol! Well, I didnt mean it like that. I meant that a lot of girls think that lesbians are smarter than hetero women. Especially the ones that have gotten beat by their dads, raped, or molested in any way or fashion by men. Id think it goes the opposite way also.[/quote]

It always amazes me that anyone could treat a girl or woman like that. I am just not wired that way.

A few girls, lol! Not a lot-i shouldnt of said a lot.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

lol! Well, I didnt mean it like that. I meant that a lot of girls think that lesbians are smarter than hetero women. Especially the ones that have gotten beat by their dads, raped, or molested in any way or fashion by men. Id think it goes the opposite way also.

It always amazes me that anyone could treat a girl or woman like that. I am just not wired that way.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. Its extremely tragic.
But guys also get molested too, you cant leave them out.
Wish you could leave them all (everyone) out of bad things like that but unfortunately you cant.

I could actually go for a little molestation from an older woman right now. Where do I sign up?

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
n3wb wrote:

power does equate to manhood

…says the 15 year old boy.

…that got kicked out of school.[/quote]

…that kicks ass in every way.

So why (I’m straight) do we need women again?

We can conquer, kill, fight, and do our bigger-better-faster-stronger-more badass theme going.

No bullshit, just purpose, destruction, creation, power. Mmm, just thinking about it feels natural. Women just seem to kind of get in the way. Trade all of that for p.ssy? Why? We can be so incredibly badass without them.

[quote]GirlCrazy wrote:

We can conquer, kill, fight, and do our bigger-better-faster-stronger-more badass theme going.

No bullshit, just purpose, destruction, creation, power. Mmm, just thinking about it feels natural. Women just seem to kind of get in the way. Trade all of that for p.ssy? Why? We can be so incredibly badass without them.[/quote]

So many things we cannot or would not do without women.

We would probably still be living in caves.

Faster? Ive beat a lot of guys my age in sprints, and some college guys. I wonder why speed is always included in this type of thing-I know power-oh yeah-a lot of guys could overpower me-but speed? Thats a different story.

By the way, are you just an alien born from men or do you think you can give birth? You wouldnt be Alive if it werent for some woman caring enough to bear you, and now your saying these things?

You know, Im thinking I need to get out of these “discuss women” threads, so many guys who have been hurt by women are in them. And they wont tell you they have been abused by a woman/had bad experiences with them, they just come on here and hammer at them/belittle them, whatever. Oh well, I guess thats how some people work. Gotta have an outlet somewhere

[quote]julia87 wrote:

GirlCrazy wrote:

No bullshit, just purpose, destruction, creation, power. Mmm, just thinking about it feels natural. Women just seem to kind of get in the way. Trade all of that for p.ssy? Why? We can be so incredibly badass without them.

Faster? Ive beat a lot of guys my age in sprints, and some college guys. I wonder why speed is always included in this type of thing-I know power-oh yeah-a lot of guys could overpower me-but speed? Thats a different story.

By the way, are you just an alien born from men or do you think you can give birth? You wouldnt be Alive if it werent for some woman caring enough to bear you, and now your saying these things?

You know, Im thinking I need to get out of these “discuss women” threads, so many guys who have been hurt by women are in them. And they wont tell you they have been abused by a woman/had bad experiences with them, they just come on here and hammer at them/belittle them, whatever. Oh well, I guess thats how some people work. Gotta have an outlet somewhere[/quote]

I appreciate your input and I’ll bet most of the other guys do as well.

Keep posting.

No you cannot write for T-Nation.

And women always belittle men by saying we’ve been hurt by women. Some have, love, and some haven’t. Some, like me, are just disgusted by most of them.
Most women are immature and totally disconnected from reality. What’s an individual man’s benefit from a woman? Sex, what else. Not kids if he doesn’t want any, not money, not many things. And the emotional drain is way too high compared to the benefits.

[quote]GirlCrazy wrote:
And women always belittle men by saying we’ve been hurt by women. Some have, love, and some haven’t. Some, like me, are just disgusted by most of them.
Most women are immature and totally disconnected from reality. What’s an individual man’s benefit from a woman? Sex, what else. Not kids if he doesn’t want any, not money, not many things. And the emotional drain is way too high compared to the benefits.[/quote]

yeahhhh about that. Did you ever think it wasn’t the women that were immature and disconnected but were just reacting to the negative vibes you put out? I have no doubts you will stay happy and single with that attitude.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
You know, Im thinking I need to get out of these “discuss women” threads, so many guys who have been hurt by women are in them. And they wont tell you they have been abused by a woman/had bad experiences with them, they just come on here and hammer at them/belittle them, whatever. Oh well, I guess thats how some people work. Gotta have an outlet somewhere[/quote]

Can’t really blame you for wanting to get out. Hell, after seeing the way some guys here react to damn near any female presence on this site, I’m both surprised and impressed by the women who decide to stick around.

On the flipside, those who do stick around get a pretty frank view of both ends of the spectrum when it comes to relative maturity. The angry children with a gender axe to grind become obvious pretty quickly.

I did think that, but I thought that for all the effort I put in myself, I didn’t see a 10th of that in women, women putting it to better themselves. Hence the attitude.

[quote]GirlCrazy wrote:
Most women are immature and totally disconnected from reality. What’s an individual man’s benefit from a woman? Sex, what else. Not kids if he doesn’t want any, not money, not many things. And the emotional drain is way too high compared to the benefits.[/quote]

I would rather be around bad women then good men. Maybe you should look into gay dating if you feel that strongly about women.

[quote]GirlCrazy wrote:
I did think that, but I thought that for all the effort I put in myself, I didn’t see a 10th of that in women, women putting it to better themselves. Hence the attitude.[/quote]

Right… Well then of course it is every woman you’ve ever met.

you poor thing. Maybe you should go gay, get the quality person you are looking for.

You could, of course, try not being a typical bimbo and understand the argument I’m making instead of calling me gay after my twenty-five female lovers in life.

[quote]GirlCrazy wrote:
You could, of course, try not being a typical bimbo and understand the argument I’m making instead of calling me gay after my twenty-five female lovers in life.[/quote]

She probably could… if she weren’t right. You stink to high Heaven of one of those crazy-ass, in denial closet cases who hates women because he’s repressing something else.

Only the weak of spirit and intellectually dishonest blame other people for their attitudes. The irony is doubled by your statement about not seeing the effort you’ve put into yourself reflected in the women you’ve been with. You’re still sadly lacking in effort.