Texting Woman May Sue

Faith In Humanity…

If she actually follows through with a lawsuit, I will have lost it.

Vid got disabled sir. :frowning:

I saw the clip on the news though. It’s like the McDonalds/hot coffee lawsuit some years ago; people want money for being clumsy and incompetent.

If you’re too busy texting on your phone to notice that they’re a big-ass fountain in your way, and then try to blame someone else, then you deserve to get punched in the ovaries to ensure that you can’t reproduce little fuckers as dumb as you.

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:
Vid got disabled sir. :frowning:

[/quote]

Fixed. And although I loathe this woman and people like her, I can’t help but lol at the reaction from the security guards.

The sad thing is she probably drives that way too.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
The sad thing is she probably drives that way too.[/quote]

Probably fucks that way too.

^I wanna laugh, but I can only communicate my jovial feelings through an LOL

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Probably fucks that way too.[/quote]

Gets smashed in the face?

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:
I saw the clip on the news though. It’s like the McDonalds/hot coffee lawsuit some years ago; people want money for being clumsy and incompetent.
[/quote]

the mcdonalds suit wasnt as stupid as it sounded. Do a little research on it. Serving coffee hot is one thing, I think they were serving it at 180-190 degrees, which was much hotter than their competition. At 190 degrees the coffee gives a 3rd degree burn in 2 second if there is a spill, at the normal 140 degrees its much much safer. [/quote]

Thank you.

lol this is some funny shit, i hope she sues, loses, has to pay court fees and gets laughed at in the process…

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:
[/quote]

the mcdonalds suit wasnt as stupid as it sounded. Do a little research on it. Serving coffee hot is one thing, I think they were serving it at 180-190 degrees, which was much hotter than their competition. At 190 degrees the coffee gives a 3rd degree burn in 2 second if there is a spill, at the normal 140 degrees its much much safer. [/quote]

Thank you.[/quote]

in that coffee lawsuit didnt the mcdonalds worker spill it on the person who was suing? Like they fumbled the handoff from the drive threw and dumped it in the lap of the driver?

Or am I just waaaaaay off base here?

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:
[/quote]

I’ll agree that serving coffee at 180 degrees may be a little extreme, if that is indeed true; however, the lawsuit was based on the fact that the coffee wasn’t labeled as “hot” and that the individual was burned by putting the cup between his legs, and sued McDonalds when he got burned by said coffee.

When you order coffee, most people assume it is going to be hot (unless they specify for iced coffee,) and if they choose to avoid wearing their beverage, that it needs to be controlled in a safe manner.

His injury was caused purely by his own stupidity, and McDonalds paid out the bloody ass.

Expect similar recompense for Fountain Fail Woman, sadly.

I’m totally gonna punch that bitch in the ovaries.

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:
[/quote]

I’ll agree that serving coffee at 180 degrees may be a little extreme, if that is indeed true; however, the lawsuit was based on the fact that the coffee wasn’t labeled as “hot” and that the individual was burned by putting the cup between his legs, and sued McDonalds when he got burned by said coffee.

When you order coffee, most people assume it is going to be hot (unless they specify for iced coffee,) and if they choose to avoid wearing their beverage, that it needs to be controlled in a safe manner.

In short:
His injury was caused purely by his own stupidity, and McDonalds paid out the bloody ass. For the rest of the world; don’t try to hold coffee between your legs and drive at the same time.

[/quote]

Stop speaking of what you dont know. The amount of money the jury awarded was excessive, her case was legit.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:
[/quote]

In short:
His injury was caused purely by his own stupidity, and McDonalds paid out the bloody ass. For the rest of the world; don’t try to hold coffee between your legs and drive at the same time.

[/quote]

Stop speaking of what you dont know. The amount of money the jury awarded was excessive, her case was legit.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur78.htm[/quote]

Can’t argue facts.

I guess it’s a good thing I’m studying exercise science instead of going to law school.

That bitch is trying to sue? If it works I’m gonna take off running full speed right into a cop car. Soon as I come to I’m gonna fucking sue the city.

Microsoft’s “Really?” campaign has become a reality, lol.

I really wouldn’t suprised if she got some money out of this. She’s playing the emotional distress card and that the video was unlawfully copied and shipped out to the intarwebz. Ironically, she supposedly worked at that same mall. Sometimes we all do something so stupid, you just need to laugh at yourself. Personally, I’d enjoy the 15 minutes of fame and hit every talk and radio show I could before the world loses interest (for profit, of course).

[quote]biglifter wrote:
I really wouldn’t suprised if she got some money out of this. She’s playing the emotional distress card and that the video was unlawfully copied and shipped out to the intarwebz. Ironically, she supposedly worked at that same mall. Sometimes we all do something so stupid, you just need to laugh at yourself. Personally, I’d enjoy the 15 minutes of fame and hit every talk and radio show I could before the world loses interest (for profit, of course).

[/quote]

x2

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:

[quote]Jeffro_88 wrote:
[/quote]

In short:

[/quote]

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur78.htm[/quote]

Can’t argue facts.

I guess it’s a good thing I’m studying exercise science instead of going to law school.
[/quote]

You are forgiven haha. Its just retarded how much that case gets passed around as the reason why we need tort reform when the actual facts of the case were absolutely in her favor.

PS - I am going to law school.

She should be suing Apple not the mall. Those Iphones should have sensors that beep when an obstacle is ahead. The inherent nature of such a devise is such that a catastrophic event should be expected without such a warning system.