Texting While Working Out is Pathetic

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Mister T. wrote:
Really dude? Who gives a fuck? I actually rest between sets, and during that time I’m on my BlackBerry either updating my training log, texting, or switching songs.

I sincerely hope some douchebag skinny fuck (like you probably are) comes up to me and scolds me for looking at my phone. I’d really love to “accidentally” sling a plate in his general direction.

Fucker.[/quote]

He who cares least wins.[/quote]

Cares who? Least wins HE.[/quote]

Your until is avi up me to dead

[quote]Mister T. wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Mister T. wrote:
Really dude? Who gives a fuck? I actually rest between sets, and during that time I’m on my BlackBerry either updating my training log, texting, or switching songs.

I sincerely hope some douchebag skinny fuck (like you probably are) comes up to me and scolds me for looking at my phone. I’d really love to “accidentally” sling a plate in his general direction.

Fucker.[/quote]

Your until is avi up me to dead[/quote]

…wtf happened here?[/quote]

No avi Deb mad make DB very.

[quote]RBlue wrote:

[quote]Mister T. wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Mister T. wrote:

Fucker.[/quote]

No avi Deb mad make DB very.[/quote]

Soon–Load of up is going, going, going. Appear of jpgs happy!

The wall climbs itself. The wall climbs itself.

[quote]iron lung wrote:
I’ve never seen a guy with an impressive physique texting. If you are expecting an important phone call that’s one thing, but just texting for the hell of it, unless you’re trying to work your index extensors or something.[/quote]

Im on call 24/7/365, I work out in my garage and I text. Where do I stand in this list?

But bitchez luv textin.

i just got a text:

“nother set! LULZ :)))))))”

[quote]RBlue wrote:

[quote]Mister T. wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Mister T. wrote:

Fucker.[/quote]

No avi Deb mad make DB very.[/quote]

!Obign

[quote]Mister T. wrote:

Fucker.[/quote]

daaaaaaaaaang. Tough guy in the house

[quote]debraD wrote:
i just got a text:

“nother set! LULZ :)))))))”[/quote]

Oh, yeh almost forgot. Gotta text smiley faces too, to all you ignant muthafuckas.

[quote]TEMPLAR wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
i just got a text:

“nother set! LULZ :)))))))”[/quote]

Oh, yeh almost forgot. Gotta text smiley faces too, to all you ignant muthafuckas.

[/quote]

[quote]Mister T. wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Mister T. wrote:

Fucker.[/quote]

daaaaaaaaaang. Tough guy in the house[/quote]

And don’t you forget it!
[/quote]

lulz :slight_smile:

A guy was rocking the iPad working out. He was using mainly as a log but still a iPad to me is a little much. Pen and paper $5.

Not saying he solely bought the iPad for working out. But I wouldn’t be mad if my $5 log would get stollen.

Forget getting it stolen! I’d be too afraid of it getting crushed, smashed and broken.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
maybe i’m old school, leave the phone in the car, your there to work out
I looked around today at golds and I see a cell phone next to every bench, and someone doing leg press and texting between sets.

why god why[/quote]

he who cares least wins.[/quote]

that made me laugh, i’m a legend like willie smith

[quote]optheta wrote:
OP is being a Doucher if you saw a big guy texting you wouldn’t be complaining but cause you saw a small guy doing it on a machine you wanted got you all butt hurt, cry moar.[/quote]

I didn’t want the leg press, and he was good size. Thanks for calling me a douche.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
I’m surprised someone actually cares enough to make a thread about this. Are you bored or something? Just do your own fucking thing.[/quote]

isn’t this Get a Life?

[quote]Mister T. wrote:

Fucker.[/quote]

LOL, wow, douchebag skinny fuck, fucker? wow go get laid clown

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]iron lung wrote:
I’ve never seen a guy with an impressive physique texting. If you are expecting an important phone call that’s one thing, but just texting for the hell of it, unless you’re trying to work your index extensors or something.[/quote]

Im on call 24/7/365, I work out in my garage and I text. Where do I stand in this list?[/quote]

I say its allowed, and I’m judge and jury. lol
I will bet $1, those texting, texting, not changing a song, but texting during their workout
have NO INTENSITY

I am totally guilty and find nothing wrong with it…3-5 minutes between heavy sets of squats, deads and bench…well I’d rather sext than stare at the wall.

Nah mena my homiesss?s?d/sDqe

real simple, Arnold didn’t text while working out, case closed. I win.
Next