Texas's Fattest Woman

[quote]MikeShank wrote:
Unless this woman is independently wealthy or inherited a ton of money, somebody has got to be picking up the bill. [/quote]

Respectfully snipped.

Dude, if she inherited a ton of money, I think she ate it.

oh my god

It took all I had not to vomit all over my laptop!

It wasn’t the fact that she’s “Super-Morbidly Obese”, it was the fact that she so friggin deluded!! The nausea came not when seeing her massiveness, but the attitude she has towards her disgusting condition. I mean, really, there’s nothing wrong with someone being slightly overweight and having a healthy self image. I take issue with her thinking that IT’S OK TO BE THAT DISGUSTINGLY OBESE.

Who the FCK in their right mind thinks its ok to NOT BE ABLE TO FING WALK!??!?!?!?!? because you’re so F*ING FAT???

Gimme a break, and a puke bucket.

She’s not Super Morbidly Obese… she’s actually ‘Super Super Morbidly Obese’, that’s what the video said.

Gastric bypass surgery would be an excellent option, if it were possible. I don’t think it’s possible to operate on someone with that much fatty tissue obscuring their organs.

[quote]Dr. Ryan wrote:
The most amazing thing I saw in that video was the fucking wheelchair/scooter. I mean how much horsepower and torque did that sum bitch have. All that from an electric motor! The Toyota Prius can’t touch that scooter.

I’m guessing that some serious heavy duty structural steel was used in the frame as well. They probably used the same bolts they did in the Ford 150 commercial (This bolt is made of hardened alloy steel, hangs truck upside down…)

Sorry, I guess my sensitive side took the day off.[/quote]

:slight_smile: Very, very Funny. My sensitive side is on vacation most of the time, especially in this regard.

I’m afraid to ask, but what exactly are bed sores??

Oh man…

If she complains about “men” not being atracted to her fatty self, then I guess I should also rant about how my woman should just accept the fact that I burp while I eat, pick my nose, bathe only once every 6 month and fart 'till the dog begs for the door (okay, I DON’T burp while I eat).

I mean, the very fact she did this interview is because she KNOWS she’s not normal! So perhaps she could stop bullshitting everyone saying how everyone should see her as a “normal” person: she’s not.

She has the same “heart” and “feelings” you and I have (we all know when we’re made fun of, loved, and all that) but she should admit: she’s NOT normal.

In nature, individuals like those either adapt or die. As a tribe’s chief, I’d have declared that she eats too goddamn much for the tribe to support her, so either she eats less, or she goes hunting her own darn food.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I’m afraid to ask, but what exactly are bed sores?? [/quote]

It is when sleeping on one side or area of your body for too long produces a lack of oxygen and nutrient supply to the “squashed” area of skin. This causes an ulceration to form which is an open sore. The healthy human body has ways to prevent that. It is why you toss and turn at night with no conscious control of the movement. The only times this usually becomes a risk is in the elderly, the morbidly obese, or the sick who happen to be bed ridden. This is why your leg falls to sleep when in one position for too long…lack of sufficient blood and nerve supply. It is like your body’s way of telling you to move.

Those of you who are surprised regarding her attitude shouldn’t be. It’s pretty typical of the sort of society which we now have. There is no shame regardless of what or who you have become.

This is what you get when nothing is wrong and everyone is wonderful…sad man.

I do recognize the comment she said about there being a difference between men and women, especially in Texas.

In Texas, hell even New Mexico and Oklahoma, there are big fat guys all over the place who scarf down barbecue and col’ beer but their size is acceptible because he “played ball in school…” Seems like there is no excuse for the ladies, though, to gain weight as they grow older.

That being said, there is no excuse for this lady. Damn, she’s big. She can’t even pull up to a friggin table! She has bypassed gastric bypass. There is no way a doctor would operate on her as her hypertension, arteriosclerosis, diabetes and numerous other health conditions would contradict her going under any form of general anasthesia. Also, her blood supply has to travel throughout all that adipose, thus making her O2 sats lower at least a couple of percent.

IMO even a 300-pound human being looks disgusting, not to mention a 600-pounds of fat…

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
I do recognize the comment she said about there being a difference between men and women, especially in Texas.

In Texas, hell even New Mexico and Oklahoma, there are big fat guys all over the place who scarf down barbecue and col’ beer but their size is acceptible because he “played ball in school…” Seems like there is no excuse for the ladies, though, to gain weight as they grow older.
[/quote]

From where I sit (which is actually IN Texas, not the upper midwest), both men and women are excused for their size - to a point - then they become a laughing stock. If you are too fat to tend your cows - you are too fat to function in society.

And if you need a wheelchair - I don’t care which bathroom you use - You will be the object of much ridicule and scorn.

Even though she has put herself where she is, I feel very sad for her.