Texas Warming

I thought 100 was the norm for Texas. Now, this year ALone we have had several days over 100 degrees, 3 weeks ago it did it 4 days straight. Plus 2 tornado warnings and a freaking earthquake in MD…MARYLAND???

This entire week here in Kansas City the temp was in the upper 90’s with heat indexes of 110-120, the good news is in 5 months it’ll be 0 with a wind chill of -20. Why the fuck do I still live in this shit hole.

For the last 3 weeks it has been hitting over 100 degrees here with humidity in the 89%+ range. Heat index in the mid to upper 110s.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I mean…what happens if there is global warming and you fuckers don’t do shit until we get microwaved off this rock?![/quote]

Shut your face.[/quote]

I’m not gonna do shit[/quote]

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

What the fuck? The temp is supposed to hit over 102 degrees today in Houston.

I mean…what happens if there is global warming and you fuckers don’t do shit until we get microwaved off this rock?![/quote]

Shut your face, I haven’t seen 95 degrees since 6:30 in the morning for 3 months.[/quote]

LOL

It is just that I specifically remember as a kid the news stating that “93 degrees” was the hottest it got one summer…and now we are up ten degrees more than that as a regular fucking occurrence…but there is nothing to worry about.

I remember playing in the sun as a kid all fucking day long. You can’t stand out in this shit now for more than 10min without feeling like you just got burned to near second degree.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m not sure how I used to play out in the sun. Although I do work in the sun all day now. 112 degrees today, which it has gotten up to 119-121 degrees a half dozen times already.

[quote]four60 wrote:
Now, this year ALone we have had several days over 100 degrees, 3 weeks ago it did it 4 days straight.[/quote]

Sometimes I wish I could choke a bitch. What I wouldn’t do for “several days” over 100 degrees, and just 4 days straight of it. FML.

Arizona felt some earthquakeness too.

[quote]dday wrote:
This entire week here in Kansas City the temp was in the upper 90’s with heat indexes of 110-120, the good news is in 5 months it’ll be 0 with a wind chill of -20. Why the fuck do I still live in this shit hole.[/quote]

Because New York costs too much.

Fuck ya’ll and your bitch thermo-temper-meters.

106 today, yesterday, day before, and for the next few days, with a heat index of Get Fucked and Die.

Texas ain’t shit; Louisiana’s melting.

Also, we’ve had about four homicides within a mile of me since this heat started sitting at 100+ at 9am. That’s a 70% in dead people.

It’s been unusually cool in the Bay Area this summer. So much so that it’s fucking with the grape harvest here in Wine Country.

Texans do not complain so suck it up and drive on. Unless your a transplant which we do have many of them people here in Dallas, we should tax those libbys more. Its hot in Texas, Breaking news! This after we had record snowfall in Dallas, 13 inches in one day. So its not global warming you lefty loonies.
As a side note most of transplants here in Dallas seem to be mostly from left leaning states, why?

[quote]jre67t wrote:

Texans do not complain so suck it up and drive on. Unless your a transplant which we do have many of them people here in Dallas, we should tax those libbys more. Its hot in Texas, Breaking news! This after we had record snowfall in Dallas, 13 inches in one day. So its not global warming you lefty loonies.
As a side note most of transplants here in Dallas seem to be mostly from left leaning states, why?[/quote]

The absolute dumbest thing to come out of this generation…is the association of any concern for the current state or future of the human race with a political stance.

But then, intelligence doesn’t seem to be skyrocketing if youtube is any indication.

Lol wow your the one who claimed global warming my friend. I guess you took it as an insult wonder why? Is the future of human race really at stake? I mean your the one who injected it by accident.
Or is the heat making your mind mad?
Wether global warming is true or not, I do not like the fact that it is used as a political by either party. Did we hear about global cooling when Dallas had record snowfall in the winter, just asking homeboy.

There are both extremes to the weather in Houston it seems. Didnt back in February or March that we felt that the winter was way to long and didn’t it Snow TWICE? Its only another month or 2 before the heat dies down,until then im going to make the best of it and head down to New Braunsfel as much as I can.

[quote]jre67t wrote:

As a side note most of transplants here in Dallas seem to be mostly from left leaning states, why?[/quote]

Unrelated but are you a creationnist?

[quote]jre67t wrote:
Lol wow your the one who claimed global warming my friend. I guess you took it as an insult wonder why? Is the future of human race really at stake? I mean your the one who injected it by accident.
Or is the heat making your mind mad?
Wether global warming is true or not, I do not like the fact that it is used as a political by either party. Did we hear about global cooling when Dallas had record snowfall in the winter, just asking homeboy.[/quote]

I didn’t claim anything, munchkin. I asked a question. There can be no open dialogue about any of this shit if the moment it comes up, lines are drawn about political bias.

In your first post you claimed global warming and what happens if we dont do shit, maybe I took it as an indirect bias, Professor Munchkin. I agree with you some things should have no political stance and some people use the environment as a political tool. Any who why the insults my friend? It hurts my feelings, man this could be my first internet argument.
Any who I gotta go do curls in the squat rack. In my air conditioned gym. Its my heavy day, a bar and two 10’s on each side.

I wish it would hit 100 here…The cold weather is depressing. We are having the coldest summer in over 40 years here. Cant remember the last time we cracked 70

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:
It’s been unusually cool in the Bay Area this summer. So much so that it’s fucking with the grape harvest here in Wine Country. [/quote]

I only care about corn harvest in middle America, because it gets sent to Kentucky and Tennessee to make daddy some whiskey.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Michigan wins again.[/quote]

Not Sure what you mean, I live way up at the tip of the Lower P, been hot as buttcrack lately. Humid as a mofo too, found snails on my windows, SNAILS! some kind of tropical nightmare. . . .