Texas Warming

What the fuck? The temp is supposed to hit over 102 degrees today in Houston.

I mean…what happens if there is global warming and you fuckers don’t do shit until we get microwaved off this rock?!

What’s the average temp for a day like today in Texas? My brother moved down there in October to Richardson right outside of Dallas and he says the weather is crazy. It’s pretty damn hot but way better than here in NY. He doesn’t see snow anymore.

Satan doesn’t bother coming to Texas.

Its already hotter than hell.

Which reminds me, I’ve been very bad.
Its time to get out and mow the lawn.
Do my penance.

We broke the record for the hottest july month in Qc this year. The last record was in 2008 and the record before that was in 2005 I think.

It’s been fuckin’ hot summer in Southern Ontario, too. It sucks especially because I sweat a lot regardless of whether it’s hot.

[quote]Oldman Powers wrote:
Satan doesn’t bother coming to Texas.

Its already hotter than hell.

Which reminds me, I’ve been very bad.
Its time to get out and mow the lawn.
Do my penance.[/quote]

Nor does he (Satan) bother to cross the Red River. 97 degrees right now. The high is supposed to be 105.

And I don’t have to mow my lawn since we haven’t had any significant rainfall in over three weeks. I thought bermuda grass would grow even if it was planted at ground zero of a small nuclear detonation.

I was wrong, turns out even bermuda needs some moisture on occasion.

I grew up in Beaumont, and I remember triple digits temperatures being a regular occurance during the summer. Bur I was young, and memory isn’t reliable.

[quote]whateverpratt wrote:
I grew up in Beaumont, and I remember triple digits temperatures being a regular occurance during the summer. Bur I was young, and memory isn’t reliable.[/quote]

100 degree (or more) temps during July and more so August are pretty common in Oklahoma and Texas.

102?!??! Ha! That’s cool! Come on down here where apparently global warming has been fucking people over for about 5000 years before the first automobile!!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I mean…what happens if there is global warming and you fuckers don’t do shit until we get microwaved off this rock?![/quote]

Shut your face, I haven’t seen 95 degrees since 6:30 in the morning for 3 months.

I don’t want to hear this.

I’m going to be near Dallas all next week. This 80 degree bullshit is KILLING me-- not looking forward to Texas heat…

well asshole maybe all those steaks you grilled have been contributing to that global warming. actually, keep at it. if you can take out the entire state, including the dallas cowboys, you would be doing a great service.

Well…as of now the temp is 102 here in Killeen/Fort Hood…with a heat index of 117FML.

Michigan wins again.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

I mean…what happens if there is global warming and you fuckers don’t do shit until we get microwaved off this rock?![/quote]

Shut your face.[/quote]

this fucker is not gonna do shit

Its 69 degrees and sunny down here in San Diego… I’m going to the beach

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

Shut your face, I haven’t seen 95 degrees since 6:30 in the morning for 3 months.[/quote]

LOL

It is just that I specifically remember as a kid the news stating that “93 degrees” was the hottest it got one summer…and now we are up ten degrees more than that as a regular fucking occurrence…but there is nothing to worry about.

I remember playing in the sun as a kid all fucking day long. You can’t stand out in this shit now for more than 10min without feeling like you just got burned to near second degree.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]whateverpratt wrote:
I grew up in Beaumont, and I remember triple digits temperatures being a regular occurance during the summer. Bur I was young, and memory isn’t reliable.[/quote]

100 degree (or more) temps during July and more so August are pretty common in Oklahoma and Texas.[/quote]

Yeah…now.

100 in Garland (right outside of Dallas) with a heat index of 106. Unless you’re in a swimming pool there’s no good reason to be out in this shit.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
I don’t want to hear this.

I’m going to be near Dallas all next week. This 80 degree bullshit is KILLING me-- not looking forward to Texas heat…[/quote]

Yeah but it’s dry at least… been around 30% humidity… I actually like the heat, and you get used to training in it after a while.

On a side note I saw on the news that this is only the 10th hottest streak in Texas history… and we tied for the same amount of days over one hundred degrees back in the 50s…