Texas Shredder Classic

If your in the area, Come check it out!!! I will be guest posing!!

Good luck, but you already know that a man makes his own luck.

Hope you win!

Hey, that guy on the poster looks kinda familiar!

S

[quote]rephore wrote:
Hope you win![/quote]

Best guest poser? haha

See if you can get some photos on here or your blog site Kiyoshi.

This is what I looked like back in November of 2006. After being very strict on my diet for two months I made a big change. Muscle Maturity does help out alot

Just about a year later. This what I look like now. This was July at the Team Universe

[quote]Scott M wrote:
rephore wrote:
Hope you win!

Best guest poser? haha

See if you can get some photos on here or your blog site Kiyoshi.[/quote]

Sup Scott, I try to put please everyone i come into contact with. Let me know what kind of pics you would like and I will see if I can get them up, past pixs, present pixs. Just let me know.

I know I have some pics under my profile section on this site. My Blog site the pics will be added next week.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by…

Ah sorry Kiyoshi I meant of your guest posing.

Hey bro definitely I will get some pics up when I do the guest posing. By then I should be weighing around 225 to 230 lbs. with around 8 to 10% BF. I am pretty excited. Already working on the music and routine for the show.

What part of Texas is it in what city??? If that picture was taken in November of 2006 how did you gain so much muscle so fast especially at your age…

Looks like it will be in Austin, Texas

Beautiful body fella, great symmetry.

Your a freak! I mean that in a good way. I can’t believe you can get that big and ripped without gear. Any place out there in cyberland that has your training routine posted?

[quote]Hagar wrote:
Your a freak! I mean that in a good way. I can’t believe you can get that big and ripped without gear. Any place out there in cyberland that has your training routine posted? [/quote]

Here you go you can watch my training and prep all the way from now til september for the Team Universe.

Thanks for the compliment. Just remember what you look like on stage is different then what you look like off. It’s an illusion on stage. Alot of people when they see me off stage that cant believe that was me. I dont look that big offstage then I do on.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Beautiful body fella, great symmetry.[/quote]

Thank you very much!!!

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
What part of Texas is it in what city??? If that picture was taken in November of 2006 how did you gain so much muscle so fast especially at your age…[/quote]

ou have to understand I have always been an athlete. I have played professional football. So I know what it takes to train hard. The same time I was eating 12 to 14 times perday. Waking up in the middle of the night to eat. Example how many times have you seen people in the gym train for 1 and 1/2 to 3hours perday? Then you ask how they eat, they say " I eat good 3 to 5times perday!!! But there body dosnt change. Cmon we all know 80% is your diet, the rest is training.

So I put alot of emphasis on my diet and rest. You gotta sleep and let your body rest to grow. The same time you must change your training up. Your body can get use to a workout within two weeks and stagnate. I change mine every 2 weeks so my body has no clue what the hell is going on. Just some tips