T Nation

Texas Children Fighting Back?

[quote]hedo wrote:
Most of these gunmen are cowardly psychopaths…not trained killers.

They would most likely be unhinged by the kids taking a proactive approach. Surely a group of 10 or 20 could subdue a gunman. Better then being led to slaughter. My son’s school district teaches and active evacuation away from the gunmen. It’s a good policy. Tactically sound.[/quote]

I was just thinking this. Hell, even if they ran around screaming it would be better…like you said, these guys are fucking psychos, so thirty or forty kids screeching…hell, that drives a sane person crazy.

Anything is better than the “nothing” that these kids know now.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
You people scare me…

If you wanna beat the shit out of someone whose OBVIOUSLY trying to kill you, go the fuck ahead.

Just because he walked through the airport with a turban and a shaving razor, doesn’t mean he was trying to kill anyone.

I respect the right of the innocent who have not been proved guilty. The obviously guilty can go to hell for all I care.

And if someone comes to school with a gun, your asking kids to take charge and try to organize an enmass attack? Are you insane?

It’s not about “protecting” the shooter. Its about protecting the kids. They have a better chance at life if they run. 40 people who run at a man with a loaded machine gun are going to at least be mowed down to half.

You poor, dumb fuck. Would you at least stand for us asking the razor toting turban wearer a few questions before letting him aboard a plane? Or is that that violating his human rights?

I tend to believe that he’s gonna get over that horrible invasion of his privacy someday. But when the plane goes down and they kill 5,000 people on the ground somewhere. Well, that may take a bit longer to get over.

'Course, you and the rest of the liberal fucks ARE over it and are now focused on how to weaken defense, strengthen those who would kill us, and generally do whatever common sense tells you NOT to do.[/quote]

Wow… you’re a dumb fuck. Did I say I was opposed to racial profiling? Questioning? Inconviniencing? I don’t give a shit about those things.

But when an arabic man takes a plane from Canada, gets off to switch in the US, and is shipped off to Syria to be tortured for a year, I question the “moral authority” we supposedly have over the terrorists.

Do you seriously beleive I want to weaken America? What in the hell is wrong with all of you! Liberals DO NOT HATE AMERICA. Conservatives DO NOT HATE AMERICA. It’s dumbass thinking like that that exposes to weakness of our stupid ass two party system.

Anyway, bottom line I was talking about the suspension of Habeus Corpus, the most important American ideal from which our morals and rights come forth. Not the inconvinience of questions, or having the razor taken away.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
You people scare me…

If you wanna beat the shit out of someone whose OBVIOUSLY trying to kill you, go the fuck ahead.

Just because he walked through the airport with a turban and a shaving razor, doesn’t mean he was trying to kill anyone.

I respect the right of the innocent who have not been proved guilty. The obviously guilty can go to hell for all I care.

And if someone comes to school with a gun, your asking kids to take charge and try to organize an enmass attack? Are you insane?

It’s not about “protecting” the shooter. Its about protecting the kids. They have a better chance at life if they run. 40 people who run at a man with a loaded machine gun are going to at least be mowed down to half.

I don’t believe we are advocating dangerous activity. We are advocating ACTION! Whatever the best action at the time is; run, fight, etc. Just sitting there, like most liberals’ advocate will just mean the gunman will get a better shot.

So I’m saying that they should be trained to take action, not just sit there and die.

[/quote]

Where in the fuck are you getting this shit? Since when do liberals advocate just sitting their and getting shot!?!? Was this a national statement by the board of Liberalism that I somehow missed?

Get over yourself. This arguement has no relation to conservatism or liberalism. At all.

I’m for whatever keeps the kids most safe. And that means not attacking the man with the machine gun. If that mean locking yourself in a classroom under lcokdown, than that is what is safest. If evbacuation would be the better course of action, then thats the way to go.

Do you seriously think we’re taught to just sit their? I go to school in New York, and I’ve had three evacuation drills already.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
You people scare me…

If you wanna beat the shit out of someone whose OBVIOUSLY trying to kill you, go the fuck ahead.

Just because he walked through the airport with a turban and a shaving razor, doesn’t mean he was trying to kill anyone.

I respect the right of the innocent who have not been proved guilty. The obviously guilty can go to hell for all I care.

And if someone comes to school with a gun, your asking kids to take charge and try to organize an enmass attack? Are you insane?

It’s not about “protecting” the shooter. Its about protecting the kids. They have a better chance at life if they run. 40 people who run at a man with a loaded machine gun are going to at least be mowed down to half.

I don’t believe we are advocating dangerous activity. We are advocating ACTION! Whatever the best action at the time is; run, fight, etc. Just sitting there, like most liberals’ advocate will just mean the gunman will get a better shot.

So I’m saying that they should be trained to take action, not just sit there and die.

[/quote]

So now liberals are saying to just sit there and die? Where the fuck did you get that from?

Exactly what is wrong with some of you dumb shits? Between Lorisco and Hack and Headhunter, we’ve got the makings of the most ridiculous full of shit “conservatives” I’ve ever seen.

This issue has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. It’s what keeps kids alive better. Your attempts to politicize this are laughable and fucking retarded.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
You people scare me…

If you wanna beat the shit out of someone whose OBVIOUSLY trying to kill you, go the fuck ahead.

Just because he walked through the airport with a turban and a shaving razor, doesn’t mean he was trying to kill anyone.

I respect the right of the innocent who have not been proved guilty. The obviously guilty can go to hell for all I care.

And if someone comes to school with a gun, your asking kids to take charge and try to organize an enmass attack? Are you insane?

It’s not about “protecting” the shooter. Its about protecting the kids. They have a better chance at life if they run. 40 people who run at a man with a loaded machine gun are going to at least be mowed down to half.

I don’t believe we are advocating dangerous activity. We are advocating ACTION! Whatever the best action at the time is; run, fight, etc. Just sitting there, like most liberals’ advocate will just mean the gunman will get a better shot.

So I’m saying that they should be trained to take action, not just sit there and die.

So now liberals are saying to just sit there and die? Where the fuck did you get that from?

Exactly what is wrong with some of you dumb shits? Between Lorisco and Hack and Headhunter, we’ve got the makings of the most ridiculous full of shit “conservatives” I’ve ever seen.

This issue has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. It’s what keeps kids alive better. Your attempts to politicize this are laughable and fucking retarded. [/quote]

Fighting Irsh 26 just won this thread.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
You people scare me…

If you wanna beat the shit out of someone whose OBVIOUSLY trying to kill you, go the fuck ahead.

Just because he walked through the airport with a turban and a shaving razor, doesn’t mean he was trying to kill anyone.

I respect the right of the innocent who have not been proved guilty. The obviously guilty can go to hell for all I care.

And if someone comes to school with a gun, your asking kids to take charge and try to organize an enmass attack? Are you insane?

It’s not about “protecting” the shooter. Its about protecting the kids. They have a better chance at life if they run. 40 people who run at a man with a loaded machine gun are going to at least be mowed down to half.

I don’t believe we are advocating dangerous activity. We are advocating ACTION! Whatever the best action at the time is; run, fight, etc. Just sitting there, like most liberals’ advocate will just mean the gunman will get a better shot.

So I’m saying that they should be trained to take action, not just sit there and die.

So now liberals are saying to just sit there and die? Where the fuck did you get that from?

Exactly what is wrong with some of you dumb shits? Between Lorisco and Hack and Headhunter, we’ve got the makings of the most ridiculous full of shit “conservatives” I’ve ever seen.

This issue has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. It’s what keeps kids alive better. Your attempts to politicize this are laughable and fucking retarded. [/quote]

I for one was fucking retarded on purpose.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
You people scare me…

If you wanna beat the shit out of someone whose OBVIOUSLY trying to kill you, go the fuck ahead.

Just because he walked through the airport with a turban and a shaving razor, doesn’t mean he was trying to kill anyone.

I respect the right of the innocent who have not been proved guilty. The obviously guilty can go to hell for all I care.

And if someone comes to school with a gun, your asking kids to take charge and try to organize an enmass attack? Are you insane?

It’s not about “protecting” the shooter. Its about protecting the kids. They have a better chance at life if they run. 40 people who run at a man with a loaded machine gun are going to at least be mowed down to half.

I don’t believe we are advocating dangerous activity. We are advocating ACTION! Whatever the best action at the time is; run, fight, etc. Just sitting there, like most liberals’ advocate will just mean the gunman will get a better shot.

So I’m saying that they should be trained to take action, not just sit there and die.

So now liberals are saying to just sit there and die? Where the fuck did you get that from?

Exactly what is wrong with some of you dumb shits? Between Lorisco and Hack and Headhunter, we’ve got the makings of the most ridiculous full of shit “conservatives” I’ve ever seen.

This issue has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. It’s what keeps kids alive better. Your attempts to politicize this are laughable and fucking retarded. [/quote]

Sorry Irish, I couldn’t resist a chance to stick in a jab at Liberals. You are right, it’s not a right vs left issue. However, typically it is the right that supports taking responsibility for one’s own safety in the form of gun ownership; something that the left most always opposes. So by extension someone could assume that the left would typically be more passive in terms of self-protection.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
Sorry Irish, I couldn’t resist a chance to stick in a jab at Liberals. You are right, it’s not a right vs left issue. However, typically it is the right that supports taking responsibility for one’s own safety in the form of gun ownership; something that the left most always opposes. So by extension someone could assume that the left would typically be more passive in terms of self-protection.
[/quote]

The way I see it is that companies make big bucks selling weapons.
They are sold directly to criminals and psychopats, or end up in their hands indirectly. And they use the NRA to get away with it.
But hey, that’s not their problem, why don’t you take responsibility for your own safety you bloody liberal?

If I were in the US, I’d shoot the first NRA representative in the nut-sack. And I would urge all other liberals to do the same.

Would take care of the issue real fast.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry Irish, I couldn’t resist a chance to stick in a jab at Liberals. You are right, it’s not a right vs left issue. However, typically it is the right that supports taking responsibility for one’s own safety in the form of gun ownership; something that the left most always opposes. So by extension someone could assume that the left would typically be more passive in terms of self-protection.

The way I see it is that companies make big bucks selling weapons.
They are sold directly to criminals and psychopats, or end up in their hands indirectly. And they use the NRA to get away with it.
But hey, that’s not their problem, why don’t you take responsibility for your own safety you bloody liberal?

If I were in the US, I’d shoot the first NRA representative in the nut-sack. And I would urge all other liberals to do the same.

Would take care of the issue real fast.[/quote]

Wow. Those are some good, sound “progressive” values you have there! We need more like you in America!

So when you say things like this we should all stand and applaud your “courage” because, well, you are shooting the REAL bad guys, the NRA. NOT the drug dealer who kills a few bystanders in a drive-by shooting or the guy who blows away a 16-year old clerk while knocking over a 7-11. They were enabled, but up to it all by the NRA. So shoot the NRA people in the “nutsack”. That’ll fix it.

On the flip side, if Joe Bob from Kentucky says the same thing, 'ceptin he wants to shoot John Kerry or Nancy Pelosi in the “nutsack”…well…he’s just a redneck, right?

What you don’t seem to understand is that everyone in the United States has the same “right to bear arms”, which I suppose you think was furnished by the NRA. In any event, while all of us enjoy this right, we do not all use our guns to knock over 7-11’s and to kill our friends and neighbors. The vast majority use their guns for things other than killing other people. Isn’t it sound liberal ideology to protect the rights of the masses despite the transgressions of the few?

We have terrorists who kill people, but we don’t want their phone’s bugged for fear that OUR phones will be bugged. Why should we all lose a right provided in the Consititution of the United States of America because of the behavior of a few?

I’d also like to mention that I’ve not heard many card carrying members of the NRA threaten to shoot anyone in any part of their anatomy. Most people who are aquainted with firearms and are versed in saftey and propoer handling have enough respect for them to not, say, threaten to shoot “nutsacks”.

So clarify the logic: Criminals commit crimes and you blame the NRA?

One note in defense of the American gun manufacturers that you see vilified in all the groovy American movies you so enjoy: You should thank god they existed way back when. I don’t think we’d have driven the Nazis out for you with sticks and rocks.

One more thing: You are a fucking idiot.

I think it’s so sad and a sign of the times that children have become targets of criminals.

I don’t necessarily agree with children attacking a gunman, that would result in many being killed. But I do advocate children in schools being taught self defense skills and safety priniciples from an early age. Most especially girls should be taught how to fend off an attacker.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry Irish, I couldn’t resist a chance to stick in a jab at Liberals. You are right, it’s not a right vs left issue. However, typically it is the right that supports taking responsibility for one’s own safety in the form of gun ownership; something that the left most always opposes. So by extension someone could assume that the left would typically be more passive in terms of self-protection.

The way I see it is that companies make big bucks selling weapons.
They are sold directly to criminals and psychopats, or end up in their hands indirectly. And they use the NRA to get away with it.
But hey, that’s not their problem, why don’t you take responsibility for your own safety you bloody liberal?

If I were in the US, I’d shoot the first NRA representative in the nut-sack. And I would urge all other liberals to do the same.

Would take care of the issue real fast.

Wow. Those are some good, sound “progressive” values you have there! We need more like you in America!

So when you say things like this we should all stand and applaud your “courage” because, well, you are shooting the REAL bad guys, the NRA. NOT the drug dealer who kills a few bystanders in a drive-by shooting or the guy who blows away a 16-year old clerk while knocking over a 7-11. They were enabled, but up to it all by the NRA. So shoot the NRA people in the “nutsack”. That’ll fix it.

On the flip side, if Joe Bob from Kentucky says the same thing, 'ceptin he wants to shoot John Kerry or Nancy Pelosi in the “nutsack”…well…he’s just a redneck, right?

What you don’t seem to understand is that everyone in the United States has the same “right to bear arms”, which I suppose you think was furnished by the NRA. In any event, while all of us enjoy this right, we do not all use our guns to knock over 7-11’s and to kill our friends and neighbors. The vast majority use their guns for things other than killing other people. Isn’t it sound liberal ideology to protect the rights of the masses despite the transgressions of the few?

We have terrorists who kill people, but we don’t want their phone’s bugged for fear that OUR phones will be bugged. Why should we all lose a right provided in the Consititution of the United States of America because of the behavior of a few?

I’d also like to mention that I’ve not heard many card carrying members of the NRA threaten to shoot anyone in any part of their anatomy. Most people who are aquainted with firearms and are versed in saftey and propoer handling have enough respect for them to not, say, threaten to shoot “nutsacks”.

So clarify the logic: Criminals commit crimes and you blame the NRA?

One note in defense of the American gun manufacturers that you see vilified in all the groovy American movies you so enjoy: You should thank god they existed way back when. I don’t think we’d have driven the Nazis out for you with sticks and rocks.

One more thing: You are a fucking idiot.[/quote]

Just a few questions Hack.

What do you need to do to get a drivers license in the US? And what do you need to do to get a gun?

And why is that?

And 1 last question. Did you know it is illegal for the police to share the records of a legitimate weaponsdealer who has a history of selling weapons to criminals, to share these records with other police forces in other states? Why is that you think?
And if you didn’t know that, who’s the idiot?

Also, you seem a bit worried about the safety of the NRA people. Can’t they take a little personal responsibility for their own safety? Geez, they shouldn’t act like pussies.

I like to put it like this: Criminals don’t shoot people. Criminals with guns shoot people.
And these guns were made in the US and sold to them by those fine people of the NRA.

If you know one of them, shoot him.

But shoot him with a American gun. He doesn’t seem to mind if you get killed with an American gun, as long as he made a buck.
So I’m sure he’ll go with a smile, knowing that he was shot with a gun he made money from.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry Irish, I couldn’t resist a chance to stick in a jab at Liberals. You are right, it’s not a right vs left issue. However, typically it is the right that supports taking responsibility for one’s own safety in the form of gun ownership; something that the left most always opposes. So by extension someone could assume that the left would typically be more passive in terms of self-protection.

The way I see it is that companies make big bucks selling weapons.
They are sold directly to criminals and psychopats, or end up in their hands indirectly. And they use the NRA to get away with it.
But hey, that’s not their problem, why don’t you take responsibility for your own safety you bloody liberal?

If I were in the US, I’d shoot the first NRA representative in the nut-sack. And I would urge all other liberals to do the same.

Would take care of the issue real fast.

Wow. Those are some good, sound “progressive” values you have there! We need more like you in America!

So when you say things like this we should all stand and applaud your “courage” because, well, you are shooting the REAL bad guys, the NRA. NOT the drug dealer who kills a few bystanders in a drive-by shooting or the guy who blows away a 16-year old clerk while knocking over a 7-11. They were enabled, but up to it all by the NRA. So shoot the NRA people in the “nutsack”. That’ll fix it.

On the flip side, if Joe Bob from Kentucky says the same thing, 'ceptin he wants to shoot John Kerry or Nancy Pelosi in the “nutsack”…well…he’s just a redneck, right?

What you don’t seem to understand is that everyone in the United States has the same “right to bear arms”, which I suppose you think was furnished by the NRA. In any event, while all of us enjoy this right, we do not all use our guns to knock over 7-11’s and to kill our friends and neighbors. The vast majority use their guns for things other than killing other people. Isn’t it sound liberal ideology to protect the rights of the masses despite the transgressions of the few?

We have terrorists who kill people, but we don’t want their phone’s bugged for fear that OUR phones will be bugged. Why should we all lose a right provided in the Consititution of the United States of America because of the behavior of a few?

I’d also like to mention that I’ve not heard many card carrying members of the NRA threaten to shoot anyone in any part of their anatomy. Most people who are aquainted with firearms and are versed in saftey and propoer handling have enough respect for them to not, say, threaten to shoot “nutsacks”.

So clarify the logic: Criminals commit crimes and you blame the NRA?

One note in defense of the American gun manufacturers that you see vilified in all the groovy American movies you so enjoy: You should thank god they existed way back when. I don’t think we’d have driven the Nazis out for you with sticks and rocks.

One more thing: You are a fucking idiot.

Just a few questions Hack.

What do you need to do to get a drivers license in the US? And what do you need to do to get a gun?

And why is that?

And 1 last question. Did you know it is illegal for the police to share the records of a legitimate weaponsdealer who has a history of selling weapons to criminals, to share these records with other police forces in other states? Why is that you think?
And if you didn’t know that, who’s the idiot?

Also, you seem a bit worried about the safety of the NRA people. Can’t they take a little personal responsibility for their own safety? Geez, they shouldn’t act like pussies.

I like to put it like this: Criminals don’t shoot people. Criminals with guns shoot people.
And these guns were made in the US and sold to them by those fine people of the NRA.

If you know one of them, shoot him.

But shoot him with a American gun. He doesn’t seem to mind if you get killed with an American gun, as long as he made a buck.
So I’m sure he’ll go with a smile, knowing that he was shot with a gun he made money from.[/quote]

No. I didn’t know that. I also won’t actually believe it until you show me. So provide that.

The rest of your post is nonsense, so I don’t really know how to address your wanting to murder NRA people. And no. I don’t know any members of the NRA. Well, I probably do. But they don’t identify themselves to me. I don’t get into much ‘gun talk’. They are probably just my neighbors and co-workers. Little to do they know that they deserve to be shot dead.

Your logic - if we can call it that - DEFIES logic. You say criminals don’t shoot people, criminals with guns do.

So we take away all the guns, right? Then what? The crimals just give up? They sulk away because they can’t find a weapon at the local sporting goods store? They start working for charity, mabe run for office?

You THINK they buy weapons at Wal-Mart? Uh. No. Since ciminals are…well…criminals…I’d say they are probably not filling out the neccessary paperwork down at Sportsmart USA.

So we make guns illegal and then we’d have crimnals with guns and victims ready to be…victimized by the people WITH guns, right? That’s good for the criminals. Get it? Think on it. Common sense may dawn on you…oh…wait…you live in Belgium. Forget it.

We get it. You don’t like guns. You don’t like the U.S. Good for you. Criminals only hurt people because they have access to guns. If they didn’t…they’d be peace-lovers. Just like Muslims and Al Queda and all the other do-gooders that the U.S. is out to destroy.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry Irish, I couldn’t resist a chance to stick in a jab at Liberals. You are right, it’s not a right vs left issue. However, typically it is the right that supports taking responsibility for one’s own safety in the form of gun ownership; something that the left most always opposes. So by extension someone could assume that the left would typically be more passive in terms of self-protection.

The way I see it is that companies make big bucks selling weapons.
They are sold directly to criminals and psychopats, or end up in their hands indirectly. And they use the NRA to get away with it.
But hey, that’s not their problem, why don’t you take responsibility for your own safety you bloody liberal?

If I were in the US, I’d shoot the first NRA representative in the nut-sack. And I would urge all other liberals to do the same.

Would take care of the issue real fast.

Wow. Those are some good, sound “progressive” values you have there! We need more like you in America!

So when you say things like this we should all stand and applaud your “courage” because, well, you are shooting the REAL bad guys, the NRA. NOT the drug dealer who kills a few bystanders in a drive-by shooting or the guy who blows away a 16-year old clerk while knocking over a 7-11. They were enabled, but up to it all by the NRA. So shoot the NRA people in the “nutsack”. That’ll fix it.

On the flip side, if Joe Bob from Kentucky says the same thing, 'ceptin he wants to shoot John Kerry or Nancy Pelosi in the “nutsack”…well…he’s just a redneck, right?

What you don’t seem to understand is that everyone in the United States has the same “right to bear arms”, which I suppose you think was furnished by the NRA. In any event, while all of us enjoy this right, we do not all use our guns to knock over 7-11’s and to kill our friends and neighbors. The vast majority use their guns for things other than killing other people. Isn’t it sound liberal ideology to protect the rights of the masses despite the transgressions of the few?

We have terrorists who kill people, but we don’t want their phone’s bugged for fear that OUR phones will be bugged. Why should we all lose a right provided in the Consititution of the United States of America because of the behavior of a few?

I’d also like to mention that I’ve not heard many card carrying members of the NRA threaten to shoot anyone in any part of their anatomy. Most people who are aquainted with firearms and are versed in saftey and propoer handling have enough respect for them to not, say, threaten to shoot “nutsacks”.

So clarify the logic: Criminals commit crimes and you blame the NRA?

One note in defense of the American gun manufacturers that you see vilified in all the groovy American movies you so enjoy: You should thank god they existed way back when. I don’t think we’d have driven the Nazis out for you with sticks and rocks.

One more thing: You are a fucking idiot.

Just a few questions Hack.

What do you need to do to get a drivers license in the US? And what do you need to do to get a gun?

And why is that?

And 1 last question. Did you know it is illegal for the police to share the records of a legitimate weaponsdealer who has a history of selling weapons to criminals, to share these records with other police forces in other states? Why is that you think?
And if you didn’t know that, who’s the idiot?

Also, you seem a bit worried about the safety of the NRA people. Can’t they take a little personal responsibility for their own safety? Geez, they shouldn’t act like pussies.

I like to put it like this: Criminals don’t shoot people. Criminals with guns shoot people.
And these guns were made in the US and sold to them by those fine people of the NRA.

If you know one of them, shoot him.

But shoot him with a American gun. He doesn’t seem to mind if you get killed with an American gun, as long as he made a buck.
So I’m sure he’ll go with a smile, knowing that he was shot with a gun he made money from.

No. I didn’t know that. I also won’t actually believe it until you show me. So provide that.

The rest of your post is nonsense, so I don’t really know how to address your wanting to murder NRA people. And no. I don’t know any members of the NRA. Well, I probably do. But they don’t identify themselves to me. I don’t get into much ‘gun talk’. They are probably just my neighbors and co-workers. Little to do they know that they deserve to be shot dead.

Your logic - if we can call it that - DEFIES logic. You say criminals don’t shoot people, criminals with guns do.

So we take away all the guns, right? Then what? The crimals just give up? They sulk away because they can’t find a weapon at the local sporting goods store? They start working for charity, mabe run for office?

You THINK they buy weapons at Wal-Mart? Uh. No. Since ciminals are…well…criminals…I’d say they are probably not filling out the neccessary paperwork down at Sportsmart USA.

So we make guns illegal and then we’d have crimnals with guns and victims ready to be…victimized by the people WITH guns, right? That’s good for the criminals. Get it? Think on it. Common sense may dawn on you…oh…wait…you live in Belgium. Forget it.

We get it. You don’t like guns. You don’t like the U.S. Good for you. Criminals only hurt people because they have access to guns. If they didn’t…they’d be peace-lovers. Just like Muslims and Al Queda and all the other do-gooders that the U.S. is out to destroy.

[/quote]

Wanna know how hard it is to get a gun in Canada?

Wanna know how many gun deaths a year Canada has compared to America?

Better gun control = Less gun deaths = Gun companies lose money

Whens the last time you heard about a murderer that got shot by the person he was trying to kill?

Now whens the last time you heard about a kid who got a gun and killed someone in anger? Who got the gun easily without notify or alarming anyone?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

Whens the last time you heard about a murderer that got shot by the person he was trying to kill?

[/quote]

Last week in Corpus Christi, TX. A 14 year old and his mother were the victim of a home invasion. The kid got loose, got a gun, and shot the attacker. The scumbag had been in and out of jail for previous home invasion robberies and rape. Now he’s dead. He won’t rape or rob or tie up anyone ever again.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry Irish, I couldn’t resist a chance to stick in a jab at Liberals. You are right, it’s not a right vs left issue. However, typically it is the right that supports taking responsibility for one’s own safety in the form of gun ownership; something that the left most always opposes. So by extension someone could assume that the left would typically be more passive in terms of self-protection.

The way I see it is that companies make big bucks selling weapons.
They are sold directly to criminals and psychopats, or end up in their hands indirectly. And they use the NRA to get away with it.
But hey, that’s not their problem, why don’t you take responsibility for your own safety you bloody liberal?

If I were in the US, I’d shoot the first NRA representative in the nut-sack. And I would urge all other liberals to do the same.

Would take care of the issue real fast.[/quote]

So using your “logic” we should then also hold the pharmaceutical companies to the same standard and hold them responsible for people illegally obtaining controlled drugs and using/selling them on the street?

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:

I for one was fucking retarded on purpose. [/quote]

But all the time?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry Irish, I couldn’t resist a chance to stick in a jab at Liberals. You are right, it’s not a right vs left issue. However, typically it is the right that supports taking responsibility for one’s own safety in the form of gun ownership; something that the left most always opposes. So by extension someone could assume that the left would typically be more passive in terms of self-protection.

The way I see it is that companies make big bucks selling weapons.
They are sold directly to criminals and psychopats, or end up in their hands indirectly. And they use the NRA to get away with it.
But hey, that’s not their problem, why don’t you take responsibility for your own safety you bloody liberal?

If I were in the US, I’d shoot the first NRA representative in the nut-sack. And I would urge all other liberals to do the same.

Would take care of the issue real fast.

Wow. Those are some good, sound “progressive” values you have there! We need more like you in America!

So when you say things like this we should all stand and applaud your “courage” because, well, you are shooting the REAL bad guys, the NRA. NOT the drug dealer who kills a few bystanders in a drive-by shooting or the guy who blows away a 16-year old clerk while knocking over a 7-11. They were enabled, but up to it all by the NRA. So shoot the NRA people in the “nutsack”. That’ll fix it.

On the flip side, if Joe Bob from Kentucky says the same thing, 'ceptin he wants to shoot John Kerry or Nancy Pelosi in the “nutsack”…well…he’s just a redneck, right?

What you don’t seem to understand is that everyone in the United States has the same “right to bear arms”, which I suppose you think was furnished by the NRA. In any event, while all of us enjoy this right, we do not all use our guns to knock over 7-11’s and to kill our friends and neighbors. The vast majority use their guns for things other than killing other people. Isn’t it sound liberal ideology to protect the rights of the masses despite the transgressions of the few?

We have terrorists who kill people, but we don’t want their phone’s bugged for fear that OUR phones will be bugged. Why should we all lose a right provided in the Consititution of the United States of America because of the behavior of a few?

I’d also like to mention that I’ve not heard many card carrying members of the NRA threaten to shoot anyone in any part of their anatomy. Most people who are aquainted with firearms and are versed in saftey and propoer handling have enough respect for them to not, say, threaten to shoot “nutsacks”.

So clarify the logic: Criminals commit crimes and you blame the NRA?

One note in defense of the American gun manufacturers that you see vilified in all the groovy American movies you so enjoy: You should thank god they existed way back when. I don’t think we’d have driven the Nazis out for you with sticks and rocks.

One more thing: You are a fucking idiot.

Just a few questions Hack.

What do you need to do to get a drivers license in the US? And what do you need to do to get a gun?

And why is that?

And 1 last question. Did you know it is illegal for the police to share the records of a legitimate weaponsdealer who has a history of selling weapons to criminals, to share these records with other police forces in other states? Why is that you think?
And if you didn’t know that, who’s the idiot?

Also, you seem a bit worried about the safety of the NRA people. Can’t they take a little personal responsibility for their own safety? Geez, they shouldn’t act like pussies.

I like to put it like this: Criminals don’t shoot people. Criminals with guns shoot people.
And these guns were made in the US and sold to them by those fine people of the NRA.

If you know one of them, shoot him.

But shoot him with a American gun. He doesn’t seem to mind if you get killed with an American gun, as long as he made a buck.
So I’m sure he’ll go with a smile, knowing that he was shot with a gun he made money from.

No. I didn’t know that. I also won’t actually believe it until you show me. So provide that.

The rest of your post is nonsense, so I don’t really know how to address your wanting to murder NRA people. And no. I don’t know any members of the NRA. Well, I probably do. But they don’t identify themselves to me. I don’t get into much ‘gun talk’. They are probably just my neighbors and co-workers. Little to do they know that they deserve to be shot dead.

Your logic - if we can call it that - DEFIES logic. You say criminals don’t shoot people, criminals with guns do.

So we take away all the guns, right? Then what? The crimals just give up? They sulk away because they can’t find a weapon at the local sporting goods store? They start working for charity, mabe run for office?

You THINK they buy weapons at Wal-Mart? Uh. No. Since ciminals are…well…criminals…I’d say they are probably not filling out the neccessary paperwork down at Sportsmart USA.

So we make guns illegal and then we’d have crimnals with guns and victims ready to be…victimized by the people WITH guns, right? That’s good for the criminals. Get it? Think on it. Common sense may dawn on you…oh…wait…you live in Belgium. Forget it.

We get it. You don’t like guns. You don’t like the U.S. Good for you. Criminals only hurt people because they have access to guns. If they didn’t…they’d be peace-lovers. Just like Muslims and Al Queda and all the other do-gooders that the U.S. is out to destroy.

Wanna know how hard it is to get a gun in Canada?

Wanna know how many gun deaths a year Canada has compared to America?

Better gun control = Less gun deaths = Gun companies lose money

Whens the last time you heard about a murderer that got shot by the person he was trying to kill?

Now whens the last time you heard about a kid who got a gun and killed someone in anger? Who got the gun easily without notify or alarming anyone?

[/quote]

That happens all the time in Texas. In Texas anyone can get a concealed weapon permit and carry a gun. So criminals think twice before going after someone because they may be packing.

Also, a kid could just as easily get a baseball bat and hit someone in the head with it.

You are an idiot if you think removing guns will stop violence. It may reduce gun violence, but it will just increase some other forms of violence like knives, etc.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

Wanna know how hard it is to get a gun in Canada?

Wanna know how many gun deaths a year Canada has compared to America?

Better gun control = Less gun deaths = Gun companies lose money

Whens the last time you heard about a murderer that got shot by the person he was trying to kill?

Now whens the last time you heard about a kid who got a gun and killed someone in anger? Who got the gun easily without notify or alarming anyone?

[/quote]

I’ll trade all the gun deaths we have for the right to bear arms.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry Irish, I couldn’t resist a chance to stick in a jab at Liberals. You are right, it’s not a right vs left issue. However, typically it is the right that supports taking responsibility for one’s own safety in the form of gun ownership; something that the left most always opposes. So by extension someone could assume that the left would typically be more passive in terms of self-protection.

The way I see it is that companies make big bucks selling weapons.
They are sold directly to criminals and psychopats, or end up in their hands indirectly. And they use the NRA to get away with it.
But hey, that’s not their problem, why don’t you take responsibility for your own safety you bloody liberal?

If I were in the US, I’d shoot the first NRA representative in the nut-sack. And I would urge all other liberals to do the same.

Would take care of the issue real fast.

Wow. Those are some good, sound “progressive” values you have there! We need more like you in America!

So when you say things like this we should all stand and applaud your “courage” because, well, you are shooting the REAL bad guys, the NRA. NOT the drug dealer who kills a few bystanders in a drive-by shooting or the guy who blows away a 16-year old clerk while knocking over a 7-11. They were enabled, but up to it all by the NRA. So shoot the NRA people in the “nutsack”. That’ll fix it.

On the flip side, if Joe Bob from Kentucky says the same thing, 'ceptin he wants to shoot John Kerry or Nancy Pelosi in the “nutsack”…well…he’s just a redneck, right?

What you don’t seem to understand is that everyone in the United States has the same “right to bear arms”, which I suppose you think was furnished by the NRA. In any event, while all of us enjoy this right, we do not all use our guns to knock over 7-11’s and to kill our friends and neighbors. The vast majority use their guns for things other than killing other people. Isn’t it sound liberal ideology to protect the rights of the masses despite the transgressions of the few?

We have terrorists who kill people, but we don’t want their phone’s bugged for fear that OUR phones will be bugged. Why should we all lose a right provided in the Consititution of the United States of America because of the behavior of a few?

I’d also like to mention that I’ve not heard many card carrying members of the NRA threaten to shoot anyone in any part of their anatomy. Most people who are aquainted with firearms and are versed in saftey and propoer handling have enough respect for them to not, say, threaten to shoot “nutsacks”.

So clarify the logic: Criminals commit crimes and you blame the NRA?

One note in defense of the American gun manufacturers that you see vilified in all the groovy American movies you so enjoy: You should thank god they existed way back when. I don’t think we’d have driven the Nazis out for you with sticks and rocks.

One more thing: You are a fucking idiot.

Just a few questions Hack.

What do you need to do to get a drivers license in the US? And what do you need to do to get a gun?

And why is that?

And 1 last question. Did you know it is illegal for the police to share the records of a legitimate weaponsdealer who has a history of selling weapons to criminals, to share these records with other police forces in other states? Why is that you think?
And if you didn’t know that, who’s the idiot?

Also, you seem a bit worried about the safety of the NRA people. Can’t they take a little personal responsibility for their own safety? Geez, they shouldn’t act like pussies.

I like to put it like this: Criminals don’t shoot people. Criminals with guns shoot people.
And these guns were made in the US and sold to them by those fine people of the NRA.

If you know one of them, shoot him.

But shoot him with a American gun. He doesn’t seem to mind if you get killed with an American gun, as long as he made a buck.
So I’m sure he’ll go with a smile, knowing that he was shot with a gun he made money from.

No. I didn’t know that. I also won’t actually believe it until you show me. So provide that.

The rest of your post is nonsense, so I don’t really know how to address your wanting to murder NRA people. And no. I don’t know any members of the NRA. Well, I probably do. But they don’t identify themselves to me. I don’t get into much ‘gun talk’. They are probably just my neighbors and co-workers. Little to do they know that they deserve to be shot dead.

Your logic - if we can call it that - DEFIES logic. You say criminals don’t shoot people, criminals with guns do.

So we take away all the guns, right? Then what? The crimals just give up? They sulk away because they can’t find a weapon at the local sporting goods store? They start working for charity, mabe run for office?

You THINK they buy weapons at Wal-Mart? Uh. No. Since ciminals are…well…criminals…I’d say they are probably not filling out the neccessary paperwork down at Sportsmart USA.

So we make guns illegal and then we’d have crimnals with guns and victims ready to be…victimized by the people WITH guns, right? That’s good for the criminals. Get it? Think on it. Common sense may dawn on you…oh…wait…you live in Belgium. Forget it.

We get it. You don’t like guns. You don’t like the U.S. Good for you. Criminals only hurt people because they have access to guns. If they didn’t…they’d be peace-lovers. Just like Muslims and Al Queda and all the other do-gooders that the U.S. is out to destroy.

Wanna know how hard it is to get a gun in Canada?

Wanna know how many gun deaths a year Canada has compared to America?

Better gun control = Less gun deaths = Gun companies lose money

Whens the last time you heard about a murderer that got shot by the person he was trying to kill?

Now whens the last time you heard about a kid who got a gun and killed someone in anger? Who got the gun easily without notify or alarming anyone?

[/quote]

Uh. Few Canadians = Fewer Gun Deaths.

Somone better DO something in Canada! They are using guns up there to kill THEMSELVES!! Oh, Canadians are liars too. But you knew that.

“By comparing the number of fatal firearms accidents and suicides per 100,000 firearms in Canada and the United States this article finds that the rate of accidental shootings and suicides is considerably higher in Canada. The authors propose that these findings are a consequence of underreporting the true number of firearms in Canada. The findings suggest that the number of firearms in circulation in Canada is at least 10 million, about forty percent greater than estimated by the Canada Firearms Centre. Such findings have implications for evaluating the success of Bill C-68, legislation that made it mandatory to license all Canadian gun owners and register all firearms. G.L. Mays is a Professor in the Department of Criminal Justice at New Mexico State University. Rick Ruddell is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at California State University, Chico. This study was completed with the support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada dissertation grant award 752-00-0357.”

http://www.saf.org/JFPP14ch3.htm