Testosterone?

Yeah, I’ve heard of the stuff before. I’ve also heard some bad things about it but I could give it a try one day to get me back on track. Really its none of those things that keep me awake. Its browsing T-Nation. The time flys when your on this site.

[quote]Deadend66 wrote:
lolfinkle wrote:
So you have no reason to believe you have low Testosterone, its just a topic that came across your mind so you thought you’d make a thread? I don’t understand. Why are you even worrying about it? Eat and lift and let your body take care of the rest.

I’m worried because, my freinds seem to be alot bigger and more muscular then I am and we are the same age. I’ve never really thought about it untill I heard that some guys actually do have low T levels. Its been a fear in the back of my mind for a while just because, its possible. I guess I’ll just stop thinking about it.[/quote]

Dont worry about your friends when i was in high school i was one of the smallest of my friends and guess what now that im 35 im still the smallest but in a good way they all got fat im 5’10 185 with a 30" waist so who cares what your frineds look like

[quote]Deadend66 wrote:
Hey I’m not interested in useing steriods simply because I have too much pride. [/quote]

I do it because it gives me that edge I need when I pound sand and chew razor blades.

When i was 17 i was 155, 6’2’'. I gained some size after i started lifting but a year later i realized eating hot pockets wouldnt get me where i wanted to be. Start checking out the beginners forums for diet and training regimes. Never mind the dorks on this site who use their size for nothing more than impressing ladies (although it works).

Hey buddy don’t worry about it. Get tested to ease your mind. Eat! Keep a food log like was mentioned before. I’m 30 and grow very little facial hair, WIERD! I’m caucasian and not american indian or anything. My test levels are high normal.