Testosterone?

Hey I’m not interested in useing steriods simply because I have too much pride. I am scared that my testosterone levels might be low though. I dont have much of a reason to think this besides the fact that I am not that strong but it still scares me. I’m 17 which is about the age my testosterone should be soaring I know. I used to be afraid that I might have low testosterone because my facial hair wasn’t coming in. But now it is coming in more than most of the kids in my school so thats out of the way. Besides a saliva test is there any way to know if I have high or low testosterone?

how many times do you jerk off each day?

[quote]Deadend66 wrote:
Hey I’m not interested in useing steriods simply because I have too much pride. [/quote]

Damn shame you don’t have more intelligence. With an opening statement like that don’t expect to get any real answers.

Buahaha, damn E-man… Ummmm, hmmmm, you could go get a blood test from your doctor. You should find that out, and oh yeah, it is good that you wouldn’t use steroids at your age. But don’t think that people who use steroids lack pride; that statement simply declares your adolescent mind for what it is…

that statement simply declares your adolescent mind for what it is…[/quote]

There are few changes in the cognitive abilities of the brain after the age of seventeen. You are no more developed in that sense than he is. And judging from your comment…

But don’t think that people who use steroids lack pride…[/quote]

you are not that good at reasoning. He never stated or implied anything about steroid users not having pride. He only made a link between his personal pride and steroid usage. However, I do agree that what he said was not well thought out and stupid given the forum he was posting in. I just hate it when people unreasonable associate intelligence with age.

Now as for the original question. Before getting tested there are many symptoms that would indicate low testosterone. Manly sexual symptoms such as impotence and weak libido. If you have no real symptoms other than being weak, then just try tribulus before venturing into the realm of anabolic.

P.S. has anyone here used gear from AnT I would really appreciate any feedback.

[quote]greatone wrote:
that statement simply declares your adolescent mind for what it is…

There are few changes in the cognitive abilities of the brain after the age of seventeen. You are no more developed in that sense than he is. And judging from your comment…

But don’t think that people who use steroids lack pride…

you are not that good at reasoning. He never stated or implied anything about steroid users not having pride. He only made a link between his personal pride and steroid usage. However, I do agree that what he said was not well thought out and stupid given the forum he was posting in. I just hate it when people unreasonable associate intelligence with age.

Now as for the original question. Before getting tested there are many symptoms that would indicate low testosterone. Manly sexual symptoms such as impotence and weak libido. If you have no real symptoms other than being weak, then just try tribulus before venturing into the realm of anabolic.

P.S. has anyone here used gear from AnT I would really appreciate any feedback.[/quote]

I am calling bullshit! First off, your brain is still developing past the age of seventeen. Secondly, I wasn’t attacking his intelligence. My reasoning is just fine; with regards to your suggestion of him trying tribulous, there is probably nothing wrong with him. He is probably out thinking himself.

If there is something wrong (like he is hypogonadal) then tribulus or something more effective might be needed, but a fucking teenager will see little to no benefit from a Trib product because they have plenty of LH. Now go find out about your brand of drugs…

I wasz 5’7" and a whopping 135 when I was 17. I didn’t buy a razor until I was 19.

Have you considered the idea that you could be a late bloomer?

Nah I dont think I’m a late bloomer. My voice changed when I was about 10. Maybe I had a jumpstart when I hit puberty then it slowed down or something.

I didn’t mean for my pride statement to be insulting. When experianced lifters have reached their maximum potential I dont see anything wrong with them using it. But i’m new to lifting so what I ment by I have too much pride is that I dont want to use it so early.

You can call me stupid if you want I honestly dont think I’m that smart and I dont really care.

I’m not quite sure what a libido is. I dont really have much of a reason to think that I have a low level. I’m just really scrawny for my height. I’m 6’1. I dont masterbate that much. Probably less then most guys.

libido is your sex drive

So you have no reason to believe you have low Testosterone, its just a topic that came across your mind so you thought you’d make a thread? I don’t understand. Why are you even worrying about it? Eat and lift and let your body take care of the rest.

[quote]lolfinkle wrote:
So you have no reason to believe you have low Testosterone, its just a topic that came across your mind so you thought you’d make a thread? I don’t understand. Why are you even worrying about it? Eat and lift and let your body take care of the rest.[/quote]

I’m worried because, my freinds seem to be alot bigger and more muscular then I am and we are the same age. I’ve never really thought about it untill I heard that some guys actually do have low T levels. Its been a fear in the back of my mind for a while just because, its possible. I guess I’ll just stop thinking about it.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I wasz 5’7" and a whopping 135 when I was 17. I didn’t buy a razor until I was 19.

Have you considered the idea that you could be a late bloomer? [/quote]

Deadend66
At 18 and 5’10" I weighed 132lbs. I could Bench & Squat twice my weight. Five years later I jumped from 142 to 160 in eight weeks after I started a FOOD LOG. If size is all your worried about make sure you EATING ENOUGH!!!
Phileaux

i just turned 18 and i rarely need a razor … tho i got from 64kg to 92kg in exactly 2 years since i lifted my first babel in my life… gained about 6% fat in the way tho :slight_smile:

now i’m happy in size and very disappointed in strength as benching 105kg at 92kg own weight is pathetic in my opinion, squatting and d-lifting 150kg is not near what i consider normal either. guess this is not bad for a self diet, self trained, drug free, " bad genes for sport" person. tho seeing a 16yo squat the same 150kg while being 75kg breaks my heart he he …

before my training i was eating once a day something like 1 candy and half a dish of some “normal” food. i was the weakest, smallest, slowest and not quite a lean person. once i tried going for boxing. had allot of good words from the trainer but aggression was at 0% (not telling what happened in the ring after 2 months with the “gorilla”
unleashed in front of me). i had a real geek look and i hated it. so one day i went into a gym (i was 16 by then) and it all began to change fast!

if you feel weak then eat … eat and train, adjust everything to your schedule of food, bring 3 meals to school if you need to and eat it proud. train like you are insane but dont overdo it (i over did it about 4 times in 2 years this set me back for 3 months or so). and you will have good results.

and by the looks of things your t levels are fine, at least better then mine ha ha …

you all can consider this as an intro of myself too :slight_smile:

[quote]Deadend66 wrote:
Hey I’m not interested in useing steriods simply because I have too much pride. I am scared that my testosterone levels might be low though. I dont have much of a reason to think this besides the fact that I am not that strong but it still scares me. I’m 17 which is about the age my testosterone should be soaring I know. I used to be afraid that I might have low testosterone because my facial hair wasn’t coming in. But now it is coming in more than most of the kids in my school so thats out of the way. Besides a saliva test is there any way to know if I have high or low testosterone? [/quote]

Do you have a vagina? Being a female would lower your T levels.

I’m not interested in using steroids because being skinny and weak shows integrity

How is your sleeping patterns?

Usually lack of strenght is not 100% correlated with low test per se more so with respect to sleeping patterns.

If you go to sleep at 0200am and wake up at 0700am every day you will not gain adequately.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Besides a saliva test is there any way to know if I have high or low testosterone?
[/quote]

The most reliable way that I know of is the blood test. However living in the USA I think you would need a medical order for the lab to perform this kind of tests.

[quote]sawadeekrob wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
Besides a saliva test is there any way to know if I have high or low testosterone?

The most reliable way that I know of is the blood test. However living in the USA I think you would need a medical order for the lab to perform this kind of tests.

[/quote]

Hey! I didn’t write that! I flat out insulted the guy!

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
sawadeekrob wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

Sorry about that…editing mistake.

Hey! I didn’t write that! I flat out insulted the guy! [/quote]

I fall asleep at 4am and wake up at 2-3PM. I try to wake up at 8 but its impossible with that much sleep.