Testosterone Trivia, Round 2!

aircal: wrong type of “Knurling” :wink:

What time does this end tonight?

im in.

Let’s end this at Midnight, Pacific Time - I’ll tally tommorrow, and announce a winner.

So who won?

bump, it’s 4 days late!!

yeah, who DID win???

I’ll have the results up later today, sorry they are late - shit has been crazy around here!

Hope you’'ll post the answers too.

where ya at, Rumbach???

So who won?

All right, now that I understand why the more general “sometime next week” is used by people, I finally have tallied all the answers and have your winners.

But first, a couple of the highlights.

In response to #1, what is knurling, TonyG answered:

“knurling”…the term used to describe someone whom after a brutal squat session hurls his pre-workout meal all over the gym floor? Kneeling over + hurling= knurling???

Question 7, the 1-6 principle, Jared NFS:

Men with penis sizes between 1 and 6 inches are more likely to get involved in bodybuilding than the rest of the population.

(I almost shit myself I laughed so hard)

Anyhow, your winners (out of 21 entries), are JWright and Sturat!

Both tied with a score of 9. No one was able to successfully answer all questions.

I have flipped a coin, and JWright gets the first place prize (Wonderwoman!) and Sturat receives the ever enchanting wonderbutt picture.

Again, sorry it took so long to finish this up, work is crazy and haven’t had time. Next time, I’ll give results “later this week”…

Till next time, your host rumbach, signing off…

ANSWERS - I accepted synonyms of some of these answers, tried to be very fair.

1. the roughened grip characteristic of most bars

2. bench press/chinups

3. androgen receptors

4. eccentric

5. whey hydrolysate

6. oscillating wave

7. 1 rm 6 rm, 1 rm goes up - essentially, using 6rm with a rest, then 1rm should increase.

8. acid

9. static

10. A

I think to keep things really competitive, we should also display the low-scorers’ names. Then send them a package of straws, because they suck.

? what did I wind up getting? Out of curiosity.

Rumbach, the answer you gave to #7 is wrong. The 6RM DOES NOT drive up the 1RM, it is the other way around.

Score, how do I get my prize?

STU

yeah, how do I get my prize?