Testosterone to Estrogen Aromatization Time?

hey guys,

how much time does is take for testosterone enanthate to aromatize to estrogen?

say I’m on 500mg/week. after how long will i see in estrogen spike in the blood tests?

thanks

I don’t think there is a directly linear conversion, I believe there are a lot of factors which play into it, no the least of which is genetic individuality.

There is a steroid forum on here, that would probably be a much better place for this question. Some really knowledgeable guys on there.

[quote]lucien wrote:
hey guys,

how much time does is take for testosterone enanthate to aromatize to estrogen?

say I’m on 500mg/week. after how long will i see in estrogen spike in the blood tests?

thanks[/quote]

Like, immediately. Try it for one month, get a blood test, and see how out of whack is your estradiol value.

How long have you been lifting? How old are you? I don’t like to be a smart-ass, but questions like this reek of inexperience and lack of knowledge or someone who wouldn’t even benefit much from going the roid route.

Supposedly it roughly tracks T serum levels. Seems to hold true for me.

Well that mostly depends on the ester attached to the testosterone. The ester determines the half-life, which in turn will help you figure out a time frame of when you will reach stable blood levels. Keep in mind, everyone is different. Best thing would be just to get blood work done since you are already on cycle.

E2 levels will climb very fast. Testosterone does not have time to think at the aromatase enzyme reaction times. Production rates are proportionate to serum FT and weakly bound T levels. E2 leads to more SHBG and more SHBG+T means less FT.

E2 levels are a balance of production rates and clearance rates. Labs will be meaningful in three weeks.
Anastrozole should be dosed to get near E2=22pg/ml.

The response of your body tissues, gene expression and mental/libido aspects take some time to develop [and repair].

500mg/week T without an AI is very unwise.

Please see this: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

You should not be toughing gear without knowing these things and having PCT understood, planned and items in-hand.