Testosterone Supplements Advice

Those supplements are supposed to increase testosterone, I’d like you guys opinion on these:

Tribulus
Maca
Muira Puama
Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia)
Chrysine
Ginger
Stinging nettle
Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
Fenugrec
Avena Sativa
DHEA
D-Aspartic Acid
Diindolylmethane
Omega 3
Vitamin D
Resveratrol
Green oats
Pinecone pollen

You forgot one of the big daddies:

http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

you also might take a look at zinc, as it has huge T raising effects on those that are deficient in the mineral (and that’s a lot of people).

I don’t have the time to comment on all of these, but I’ll mention that I’m not a big fan of DHEA. Depending on the individual, it can raise E levels as high as it raises T levels.

I’m a big fan of Tongkat ali, though, as well as resveratrol and tribulus.

Vit D3 and Omega 3 should be staples anyway.

For more testosterone specific effects add Alpha Male and potentially Rez-V.

Avoid supplementitis - using 20 different things just because 18 of them can make 0.1% of a difference. It causes hair loss and weight loss in the wallet area. Go for fewer things, but higher quality / more targeted.

But first make sure you actually need higher T - get some bloodwork done. If you then decide to start supplementing this will also allow you to easily check how well you’re reacting to Alpha Male and Rez-V by having another check done after a couple of months.

Regarding Alpha Male, why choose that over Carbolin 19 alone? I thought tribulus was shown to increase estrogen aswell?

Vegeta99, I don’t see any evidence of that. Hell, we wouldn’t have put it in the formula if we thought it did that.

TC I was looking to buy Carbolin 19, but if I have the budget is Alpha Male just as effective i.e. is the dose of Carbolin 19 in Alpha Male similar?

[quote]TC wrote:

http://www.T-Nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

you also might take a look at zinc, as it has huge T raising effects on those that are deficient in the mineral (and that’s a lot of people).

I don’t have the time to comment on all of these, but I’ll mention that I’m not a big fan of DHEA. Depending on the individual, it can raise E levels as high as it raises T levels.

I’m a big fan of Tongkat ali, though, as well as resveratrol and tribulus.[/quote]

Shows how different all our physiologies are; I really don’t get anything out of tribulus or reservatrol based upon my blood tests. Tongkat Ali is a different story though as well as Carbolin-19.

I wish RED KAT was still produced. And I wish Sclaremax was also still produced.

[quote]BiP wrote:

Avoid supplementitis - using 20 different things just because 18 of them can make 0.1% of a difference. It causes hair loss and weight loss in the wallet area.

[/quote]
All the wisdom of this world.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:

[quote]TC wrote:

http://www.T-Nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

I’m a big fan of Tongkat ali, though, as well as resveratrol and tribulus.[/quote]

Shows how different all our physiologies are; I really don’t get anything out of tribulus or reservatrol based upon my blood tests. Tongkat Ali is a different story though as well as Carbolin 19-19.

I wish RED KAT was still produced. And I wish Sclaremax was also still produced.
[/quote]
Yeah tongkat ali is the shizz also quite pricey