Testosterone Supplement

im lookin into takin a testosterone sup but i heard that it will mess with the levels of a person’s natural testosterone and you want produce as much, is this true?

also are there testosterone boosters that make u produce more natural testosterone rather than just adding more? Im 18 and dont want to take anything to hardcore but was just curious which would be the best to take if I was going too.

[quote]dubyu wrote:
im lookin into takin a testosterone sup but i heard that it will mess with the levels of a person’s natural testosterone and you want produce as much, is this true?

also are there testosterone boosters that make u produce more natural testosterone rather than just adding more? Im 18 and dont want to take anything to hardcore but was just curious which would be the best to take if I was going too.[/quote]

ZMA, Tribulus, the right diet, lot’s of sleep. None of those will suppress natural production.

At 18 you shouln’t need a booster unless you have low T-levels.

yea I prolly wont take it because my T levels are fine right now. I just have a few buddies who are on them who are also 18 and cant figure out why they like them so much