Testosterone Stimulators

48 yr old bodybuilder here, am interested in anyones advice or whether anyone has tried IDS 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone, and your opinion of it. I have just decided to try it on good recommendations but I know nothing about the product as yet, any words ( good or bad ) will be appreciated.
Charlie

I admit i was wrong about most of you a few still show how ignorant they are by purpetuating hostility, to those of you that gave me constructive usable advice thx for the info. you have changed a long standing disapointment of forums to a positive. I will not blame the majority for the actions of a few anymore.
thx again especially happydog awesome response never thought of that.

CHARLIE

Perhaps a lot of clicks to your thread, but probably better off not giving bad advise, or maybe lots have not heard of your chosen stimulant.

The short time I have been on here, I have found these guys and gals will assist you in every way IF they know about the subject.

[quote]charlievan wrote:
190 LOOKS AND NO REPLIES, WELL I NEW MOST OF THESE FORUMS WERE CLICKS BUT i HAD A LITTLE BETTER HOPE WITH THIS ONE.
WELL NEEDLESS TO SAY THANKS FOR THE HELP I WILL REMEMBER YOUR CLICKISH ATTITUDES THE NEXT TIME I SEE A GUESTION I CAN ANSWER FOR YOU.

CHARLIE
[/quote]

Charlie Dickhead,

With the title of your post I thought it might be about Tribulus - it was not so I had nothing to offer. Maybe the same with lots of other clickers. Don’t be such an as*hole.

[quote]charlievan wrote:
48 yr old bodybuilder here, am interested in anyones advice or whether anyone has tried IDS 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone, and your opinion of it. I have just decided to try it on good recommendations but I know nothing about the product as yet, any words ( good or bad ) will be appreciated.
Charlie[/quote]

Hi, I’ve tried it and haven’t noticed any differences while on it. I’m 29, and I’ve had better results with Carbolin 19.

Chill man. 190 looks and obviously no-one had any experience with the product and/or nothing constructive to add. Would you rather get a bunch of replies busting your balls? Check 1fast400 perhaps, I know they have user reviews there, for what they’re worth I dunno. Or maybe google it. Judging by your second post you had already determined that people here were “clickish” before you even typed your first post.

You won’t get very far here with that attitude.

And it’s spelled “clique.” And the assholes here aren’t all that cliqueish if you ask me. This is a heavily used site and it’s probable that 2000 people here have no advice on the matter.

The one thing I have come to believe is that everyone is different and so the only way to know if a product will help you is to experiment on yourself. You don’t need to rely on opinions (even yours). Get one of the testosterone hormone level test kits and test your levels before and after taking the supplement. Anything less is pure guesswork.

ENRAC at 29 i hope you dont have a problem with testosterone your body should still pretty much be producing heavy ( unless you have convinced it that it does not have to produce test)
at 48 mine has slowed tremendously, I have noticed since starting this product my metabolism is on fire I am sweating even when others are cold. so that is a positive this is only day 3 so I will evaluate after todays shoulder / tricep workout I should hit a new weight level today will see how my strength levels are.

Charlie