Testosterone Shirt Reactions

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
sluicy wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
reneeweimer wrote:

My mom asks really goofy questions about everything weight-lifting related. She keeps warning me about the evils of deadlifts…

Tonight, I got the “Oh! You’re going to damage your baby-making equipment!” from my mom.

my effing word what did you say to your mother in reply?

It’s a good thing it was your mother not mine, you were probably kinder than I would have been… I cannot stand people saying crap like that as if I exist for the express purpose of bearing children.

ummm yes it is. the whole purpose of life is to pass it on. its the whole reason anyone does anything, at least from a mans perspective. why do we want good jobs? so we can buy useless shit (fancy house, clothes, cars, etc), why do want useless shit? to impress women. why do we want to impress women? so we can have sex with them.

now im a narcicisstic, cocky son of a bitch, but at least im not arrogant enough to glorify my own existence as anything more than to reproduce.[/quote]

Stop quoting comedians. I want nice shit cuz I like nice shit.
I want to have sex with women because I like having sex with women.

I’ll get a Testosterone Shirt when I’m big enough that everyone just assumes I’m on steroids. I’ve got a little ways to go.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
I do remember Push saying something about wearing the shirt in big busy places such as stadiums and air ports, and now I do that to try to find some Testosterone brothers (or sisters).
[/quote]

yeah I wear my red t-s shirt out a lot, still waiting for someone too go, oh T-Nation cool alas not yet

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Tonight, I got the “Oh! You’re going to damage your baby-making equipment!” from my mom.

One answer might be: But Mom, don’t you know that cleaning, squatting & jerking leads to makin’ babies?[/quote]

That is hilarious on so many levels.

[quote]Artem wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
sluicy wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
reneeweimer wrote:

My mom asks really goofy questions about everything weight-lifting related. She keeps warning me about the evils of deadlifts…

my effing word what did you say to your mother in reply?

It’s a good thing it was your mother not mine, you were probably kinder than I would have been… I cannot stand people saying crap like that as if I exist for the express purpose of bearing children.

ummm yes it is. the whole purpose of life is to pass it on. its the whole reason anyone does anything, at least from a mans perspective. why do we want good jobs? so we can buy useless shit (fancy house, clothes, cars, etc), why do want useless shit? to impress women. why do we want to impress women? so we can have sex with them.

now im a narcicisstic, cocky son of a bitch, but at least im not arrogant enough to glorify my own existence as anything more than to reproduce.

Stop quoting comedians. I want nice shit cuz I like nice shit.
I want to have sex with women because I like having sex with women.[/quote]

what fucking comedian am i quoting?

yea youre right, buying an xbox 360 doesnt count. theres no way thats going to get you laid. and no shit you like having sex. everyone does. if sex wasnt enjoyable there probaly wouldnt be so many of us now would there? we got a genius over here.

I like the “that stuff will kill you” “its dangerous” funny on so many levels…

or fat ladies that hit on you by asking if have “enough testosterone” like it some challenge or something. WTH does that mean? “well actually I just got my bloodwork back and I am in the upper normal range” or “no its very low my dick barely works so I am going on TRT”

I don’t get it

haha the chick that checks me in at the front desk gives me all hell for wearing my t shirt. she’s waiting for me to bring in something more outlandish.

Maybe i’ll just pull down my pants and really show her where the testosterone is…errr…ummm or maybe not it’s the YMCA there’s kids and all …yeah …anyways the t shirt gets lots of attention.

[quote]sluicy wrote:

my effing word
[/quote]

Nice. I like this. I’m going to start it a lot.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

One answer might be: But Mom, don’t you know that cleaning, squatting & jerking leads to makin’ babies?

That is hilarious on so many levels.[/quote]

Just got that. Good call.

No one has ever said a word to me about mine. I was actually a little worried about some of the reactions from co-workers but nothing was said. I too am waiting for the day I come across someone who knows what the TS logo means.

lol i always these tiny guys at the gym with logbooks doing the weirdest shit. and i think, i bet that guy posts on T-Nation.

Other than random responses out at bars from girls (all in the positive manner) nothing too interesting. Of course if I filled out the shirt more, I might get more respones =[

[quote]sen say wrote:
sluicy wrote:

my effing word

Nice. I like this. I’m going to start it a lot. [/quote]

haha… I was raised not to swear so I tend to stick with all my silly substitutions.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
lol i always these tiny guys at the gym with logbooks doing the weirdest shit. and i think, i bet that guy posts on T-Nation.[/quote]

pot, kettle?

[quote]sluicy wrote:
sen say wrote:
sluicy wrote:

my effing word

Nice. I like this. I’m going to start it a lot.

haha… I was raised not to swear so I tend to stick with all my silly substitutions. [/quote]

Effing right!

[quote]reneeweimer wrote:
Same story here, but I’m a female. So they get really weirded out with mine. I need to buy a couple more.

My mom asks really goofy questions about everything weight-lifting related. She keeps warning me about the evils of deadlifts & says I’m going to get too big. I’m just getting smaller!! Much smaller & stronger! She thinks testosterone is evil.

AH ha ha ha ha!!

lol ~ Renee [/quote]

I just noticed they have smalls. I’m getting one with my next order, this’ll be interesting.

One time I was walking home from class wearing my testosterone t-shirt and this huge guy who I had never seen before yelled “Yeah! T-Nation baby!” and gave me a high five. That was sweet.

I wear the logo shirts. I would love for someone at the gym to be a member of the Nation but if you look at what they are doing in the gym that chance is ever less likely.

[quote]RWElder0 wrote:
I wear the logo shirts. I would love for someone at the gym to be a member of the Nation but if you look at what they are doing in the gym that chance is ever less likely.[/quote]

I think in all my years of wearing T-Nation shirts to the gym, I think I’ve only had two people that have recognized them and said something to me about it.

The only people that have recognized the shirt are my training partners… who are also readers of the Nation.