Testosterone Propionate Frontload

Hey Guys,

I’m starting a new thread for this specific question.

On Monday I’m going to start a cycle of 75mg/day of test prop and I would like to try frontloading. My calculations are below. Could anyone confirm that they are correct? Thanks:

I’m taking 4.5 days as the half life of test propionate. (I found conflicting information on this - some sources said that the half life was 4 days, others 4.5 and one said 1 day.)

I plan on pinning 75mg/day. That equates to 525mg/week.

Thus, my dose on day 1 will be 75mg + (75mg x 4.5days) = 412.5mg (3.3mL of a 125mg/mL solution)

That represents the sum of what the usual injection will be plus the sum of what the total injections will be over the half-life of the compound. Correct? (I’m taking this formula from a Bill Roberts post of 2003.)

My understanding is that once I frontload on day 1, I just go straight into the daily injections of 75mg/day starting on day 2. Is that correct?

Half life of Test P is 2 days.

Keep it simple, Inject 3ml on day one, and then .75ml each day after that. You may have trouble measuring to the hundredth of a ml unless you are using insulin syringes.

I would also split up the 3ml into three sites. Glute, Glute, Delt, for instance.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

Keep it simple, Inject 3ml on day one, and then .75ml each day after that. You may have trouble measuring to the hundredth of a ml unless you are using insulin syringes.

I would also split up the 3ml into three sites. Glute, Glute, Delt, for instance.

[/quote]

Not busting on ya, but is isn’t hard to measure to the tenth (which is what I think you meant) of a mL if using a 3-5mL syringe.

I was going to mention that it wasn’t actually 1/100 but just let it go since DOH was so kind as to reply to my inquiry!!

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:

Not busting on ya, but is isn’t hard to measure to the tenth (which is what I think you meant) of a mL if using a 3-5mL syringe.
[/quote]

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:

[/quote]

If his Test P is brewed at 100mg/ml, to measure 75mg, he will need to measure out .75ml

So yes, he will be measuring to the hundredth.

Actually, it’s at 125mg/mL so 125mg/mL x 0.6mL = 75mg.

No worries though - message received regarding my inquiry. Thanks.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:

If his Test P is brewed at 100mg/ml, to measure 75mg, he will need to measure out .75ml

So yes, he will be measuring to the hundredth.[/quote]

[quote]DieSucka wrote:
Actually, it’s at 125mg/mL so 125mg/mL x 0.6mL = 75mg.

No worries though - message received regarding my inquiry. Thanks.

DOHCrazy wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:

So yes, he will be measuring to the hundredth.

[/quote]

I shouldn’t have assumed. Most Test Prop is 100mg/ml.

I’ve never even seen it that strong. I hope it isn’t painful.

Good luck with everything.