Testosterone Prop Tablets

is it possible to take test prop orally, could you put the powder in an enteric coated capsules to stop the break down in the stomach like andriol, or does andriol have a special property that makes that possible?

GOD DAMNIT JUST FUCKING JUMP OFF A CLIFF

Hey, I found a video that I think would be useful to you. Here’s an idea of how to use the powder. Lebron James - Chalk Toss - YouTube

God dammit I’m funny.

I hear it is better if you smoke it.

Im all for trying new things but holy shit op this is beyond annoying now.

Have you tried shoving test powder up your dickhole, heard it works wonders

Short answer yes. It works but absorption is so low orally from ingesting them even with fats that it will never be worth while

You could re-ester it, but even then absorption is poor. You could methylate it pretty easily with about $100 worth of lab gear and a hotplate, but M1T has a variety of risks.

I’m assuming you have no idea what your doing, and were able to get a hold of a large quantity of Test Prop powder…

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
You could re-ester it, but even then absorption is poor. You could methylate it pretty easily with about $100 worth of lab gear and a hotplate, but M1T has a variety of risks.

I’m assuming you have no idea what your doing, and were able to get a hold of a large quantity of Test Prop powder… [/quote]

M1t!!!

I remember that shit! I had a bunch of buddies in high school who popped them like tic tacs…

I’m assuming you have no idea what your doing, and were able to get a hold of a large quantity of Test Prop powder… [/quote]

He started another thread asking if he could smoke it because he doesn’t like pins. that’s all you really need to know.

You mentioned re-estering test prop, which implies taking one off and replacing it. For an unrelated reason do you happen to know how to add an ester to a pure test base or is that a more difficult procedure?

I snort it before I go out to the clubs, makes me ALPHA as fuck.