Testosterone Phenylpropionate

I was planning a 2on/4off cycle and I was wondering if I could use testosterone phenylpropionate. I believe that its half-life is slightly longer than that of testosterone propionate, so I was wondering about what day my last injection should be? Would taking my last dose on day 10 allow for recovery? Or should I take my last injection before that? Thanks in advance for your help.

I’d guess up to day 7 would be good… phenylpropionate is surprisingly fast. Actually I did not know testosterone phenylpropionate ester by itself was currently available.

The testosetrone phenylpropionate that I have access to is called Testolent and suposedly comes out of Romania or something like that. Do you know if its legit? I do know that there is some kind of testosterone in it, but maybe it could be another ester.

No, I don’t know… Brock might. I don’t try to keep up with issues like fakes or what’s being made in various small countries. Not that that’s not good stuff to know, I just don’t do it.

Testolent is legit (testosterone phenylpropionate) and
the effect is similar to testosterone cypionate so use
as if it were the same thing.

ok, now I’m a little confused. Its effects are similar to cypionate? Then would I still be able to take it up to day 7 on the 2on/4off cycle?