Testosterone Pellets?

I’ve never heard of this before.

Injectable pellets?

They are implanted surgically.

[quote]Rapt wrote:
They are implanted surgically.[/quote]

EWWWWWWWWW!

I mean ( in a deep manly voice) um yuck!

Not sure about the US but in Aus we have stuff called implanon which is like the pill but lasts up to 4-5 years now. I’m wondering if it’s similar tech but for testosterone?

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
Rapt wrote:

EWWWWWWWWW!

[/quote]

It is the method of TRT I use. Twice per year, a smill incision is made and approx twelve test pellets are implanted. Never had a problem with them and I am going on two years. I use Adex to control E2. Crisler thinks it is the worst way to do it, but I like it.

Minimal discomfort, 20 minute proceedure twice a year. No needles. No complaints. I could switch to injections if I wanted, but this is working for me, so why change?

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
Rapt wrote:

EWWWWWWWWW!

[/quote]

It is the method of TRT I use. Twice per year, a smill incision is made and approx twelve test pellets are implanted. Never had a problem with them and I am going on two years. I use Adex to control E2.

Crisler thinks it is the worst way to do it, but I like it. Minimal discomfort, 20 minute proceedure twice a year. No needles. No complaints. I could switch to injections if I wanted, but this is working for me, so why change?

20 minute proceedure twice a year.
Hmmmmmmmm…

But you have less dosage control that way.
Yeah, thats the ticket!

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
20 minute proceedure twice a year.
Hmmmmmmmm…

But you have less dosage control that way.
Yeah, thats the ticket!
[/quote]

No question about it. We monitor it through blood tests, but you can really only adjust it every six moths. Or increase it by injecting, but that would defeat the purpose of the pellets. Fortunately I had an experienced doctor who had the dosage (number of pellets) about right on the first try. There is a formula they use, so it is not just a shot in the dark.

I am not here to say pellets are a panacea by any means or that I might not switch to shots at some point in the future, but there a some distinct benefits and it has worked (so far) for me.