Testosterone Nation

TC, Tim, and the Testosterone Nation Staff~

I just want to say thank you. I hear and see a lot of bitching and moaning about the site and the products and all kinds of craziness, I rarely hear thank you. I’ve been a part of this fantastic site for about four years now. (I went through one username change for personal reasons) I have enjoyed many valuable and free articles, I’ve used the best supplements on the market, I’ve contacted Eric Cressy for personal training, I’ve read things that challenged me, opened my mind and pissed me off, none of which would have been possible without this FREE website.

I’ve read articles by people who tout using no supplements, who tout a different philosophy, who have competing websites, who bad mouth several authors and staff here and you are not scared! That is a great way to live life, with out fear, with out abandon, with guts, with TESTOSTERONE!

Thank you, I appreciate this business, this Nation, this community. I’m proud to be a part of it. Every family has problems, disagreements, gripes, complaints, but they are still a family and I like this family.

Well said StandTall.

I say thank you as well.

Couldn’t agree more,

When I joined this site in February of 06 I weighed 155lbs and weak. I weighed 205 about a month ago and am lifting almost respectable weights now. I owe this in large part to these forums, articles, and supplements, THANKS!!!

Couldn’t thank T-Nation enough.

Ever since I was a little kid there was two things I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to be an artist and I wanted to be a bodybuilder. I knew the kind of person that it took to be an artist and I never knew how the two would mesh.

Weight lifters in society are mostly seen as meat-heads, lunks, ignorant, hot headed, and so on… We all know the stereotypes. But artists are always seen as intellectual, cultured, and starving lol. T-Nation showed me that there was more out there that agreed with my personal philosophy. I have yet to give that philosophy a definitive articulation - I like to just live it.

Oh I’m currently in my junior year pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, and I’m 12 wks out from my first natty comp.

I most definitely agree. 35 lbs in a year thanks to the great advice found on the website. They say that knowledge is power… If so, T-Nation is omnipotent!

I think one of the best things, as well, is that T-Nation is not just an encyclopedia of lifting techniques/strategies and co. but it successfully promotes a healthy mindset and attitude which can be paralleled from lifting onto many aspects of everyday life. Many people these days lack the respect, dedication and work ethic required to succeed.

T-Nation, thank you.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Weight lifters in society are mostly seen as meat-heads, lunks, ignorant, hot headed, and so on…[/quote]

Truth. Even as a lifter, I believed this myself, as I joined the site. Then, coincidentally, I read TC’s Crisis of Faith and started poking through the Politics and World Issues forum. I was surprised, to say the least.

Oh, and God only knows how much of that sterotyping B.S I had to put up with at school. I was one of about 5 kids who lifted at a school of 370. Everyone else seemed to think that lifting weights makes you too big, angry and stupid. Therefore, I was the dumb guy. LOL.

I think knowing you have a community like this one to fall back on is a huge confidence booster. Whether your stuck in a training rut and need some ideas to blast off a plateau, or if you just need to read some of the success stories and logs to regain that fire to keep your own going; its all here, like a sanctuary for the lifestyle we all share and love.

There is no limit to what you can get out of this place… assuming hard work and discipline are both in your vocabulary.

Thanks much, Standtall and everyone else.

On behalf of all of us, it’s much appreciated.

–TC

I’m glad you stopped by TC that way I know you’ve gotten the message. Take care.

I will add my sincere thanks as well.

I must express my thanks as well. It feels good to know T-Nation is run by such an alturistic staff.

Totally agree…this is pretty much the most impressive site of any kind I’ve come across.

A load of people in the UK say ‘thanks’!

Oh good. I thought this was going to be a thread complaining about how the website has changed.

I’d be lost without Testosterone Nation. I’d still be 135 pounds and I’d probably be doing body part splits, drinking N.O. Xplode, and Using the leg press as my only compound leg movement.

I must throw in my thanks as well!

I’ve been here almost 2yrs now and I have learned untold amounts from this site!! Haha so thanks for putting up with me TC, the Mods, and everyone else for that matter!

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Oh good. I thought this was going to be a thread complaining about how the website has changed.

I’d be lost without Testosterone Nation. I’d still be 135 pounds and I’d probably be doing body part splits, drinking N.O. Xplode, and Using the leg press as my only compound leg movement.

[/quote]

LOL. Good call. Turn this thread into another Split vs. TBT debate, the flux of which being one of the main things people on this site complained about. Seriously, points for irony.

Best site ever…nothing else has compared yet.

love this place!

I am a BIG fan of the supps, articles and forums!! Thanks!!