Testosterone Nation Is Coming

As a reader of Testosterone, have you ever felt a little out of place among the rest of the population? A little more tuned in? A little above the typical Subway eatin', Slim Fast drinkin' andro-banning SHEEP out there? A little more ALIVE? The T-mag staff does and we think most of you do too.

For a long time now, we've been thinking about how we can capture this feeling while at the same time drawing all the T-maggers out there closer into the Testosterone family. We think we've succeeded.

This Friday we're seceding from the Union, in a manner of speaking.

A new era is beginning for Testosterone Magazine.

Testosterone Nation is coming.

Are you ready?

I’m getting goosebumps and the hair on my neck is raised up. Anyone else see visions of Kubrick’s Monkeys from 2001 ASO?

MBE: "And so the infamous tags perpetuated and were reborn into a more suited dimension of T. Saddle up bitch. Since 2002."

-Eric

You said it MBE…

I’m about to piss my pants.

I just pissed my pants. Does that automatically exclude me from the Testosterone Nation?

Ah, no. Chicks dig a T-man in diapers.

…The Lion is “In”…

what the hell is going on?

T-nation? I can’t wait to find out what this is all about.

“Testosterone Nation is coming.”

So it is written, so it shall come to pass...

I throw my hat in the ring!

Gettin’ a little wet just thinking about it!
We will have a hockey rink, right?

Toto, I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore.

Count me in, Brothers!! Herc

New look. New store. New era!

First of all, expect a whole new look to the site. Big changes coming with the new update. The term "magazine" is going to be very inappropriate now.

As part of T-Nation, you'll have the chance to sign up as a citizen, a T-man. What does that mean? That means once you sign up online, you'll be an official part of the T-mag brethren. Yes, signing up is FREE.

Why would you want to sign up? How 'bout this? You'll get access to occasional articles that non-T-men won't get to read. And you'll get to vote on what you want to see from T-mag and Biotest. Maybe we'll list a few people we're thinking about interviewing and YOU'LL get to pick who we interview!

And you know those super-bargain Biotest deals Tim offered last week? You'll get deals like that all the time if you're a T-man!

Plus there are more benefits. When Tim offers to send out some of the new Biotest products for testing, only T-men (and T-vixens of course) have the chance to get them for free. Maybe we'll have contests that only T-men can enter. (Anyone want a new black and yellow custom motorcycle?) Also, when a product is out that's only available in limited quantities, T-men will be moved to the front of the line. Who knows what else we'll do with this – maybe a section of the forum only T-men can access? How about more audio articles and VIDEO articles - exclusive to T-men. It could happen.

Correction: It's happening.

There will be no need to log in every time either. The computer will know if you're a T-man or not and the site will look different if you are: special articles, greater interaction, super discounts, free stuff, voting, and more.... all free to T-Nation citizens.

And all that is just the tip of the iceberg....

Okay, okay, I’ll do it… Count me in as well.

My passport’s ready and my bag’s packed.

I’m so excited about it my hands are shaking. I can barely type!