Testosterone Nation Is Coming

I got it… Testosterone IS EAS and always has been. Tim and TC are just Bill Phillips’ pen names. I knew there was a reason they like accepting letters that ask questions about Body for Life. :slight_smile:

I’m not going to jail for you…or for anybody.

I knew it…it was only a matter of time before this place was really gonna start jammin’!

The first rule of Testosterone Nation is you do not talk about Testosterone Nation…

Am I ready? I’m already working on the national anthem!

Seriously, this is what I’ve been waiting for. In fact, just last week, I was emailing another t-magger and we both talked about the same thing…we both live in the same city and we were trying to figure out how we could start a network of other local guys who live and lift the t-mag way. You read our minds!

I keep having visions passing through my head of the fight club scene where they blow up all the credit reporting company buildings at the end of the movie.

This thread is mad funny.

If it has to do with T-clothing and apparel then I’m ready. Shit, I’ve been ready for about 2 years. This is certainly a way that the T nation would be established.

Testosterone Nation, eh… count me in.

How about a line of testosterone gyms filled with squat racks, O-lifting platforms, and medicine balls? Finally I would be able to chalk up freely and not have to worry about somebody stealing my weights off the bar while i’m wobbling my way over to get a drink after a set of squats. There would be no spandex allowed unless it is worn by a T-vixen of appropriate proportions. Oh yes. Imagine the possibilities!!!

I like it already!..One request, make me Secretary of State…lol

I got it! You must have figured out how to do breast implants in 30 minutes or less. I can see it now… “Cans Crafters”. A nation-wide franchise hmmmm sounds promising.

i had the same thought. instead of project mayhem we will be project testosterone. we can go around cutting off the balls of the E-Men that try to ban prosteroids and dodgeball.

I see now…its all coming together. I’m not surprised that Chris is such a Palaknuik fan, now that I see the formation of testosterone Nation. Tim Patterson, mysterious mastermind…TC Luoma, carismatic spokesman, philosophical leader…Chris Shugart, mr-multi purpose, combat leader, drill master…Charles Staley, Ian King, John Davies…training leaders, constructing superhuman warrior athletes, built to withstand pain…we have the tools, now for the reality.

Yeah!..well where is it?

:slight_smile:

If we have a constitution can we make one of the laws "No bikini’s, spandex workout clothes, etc shall be made in a size larger then 6. Perhaps a large cup size exemption but that is it!!!

New look. New store. New era!

First of all, expect a whole new look to the site. Big changes coming with the new update. The term "magazine" is going to be very inappropriate now.

As part of T-Nation, you'll have the chance to sign up as a citizen, a T-man. What does that mean? That means once you sign up online, you'll be an official part of the T-mag brethren. Yes, signing up is FREE.

Why would you want to sign up? How 'bout this? You'll get access to occasional articles that non-T-men won't get to read. And you'll get to vote on what you want to see from T-mag and Biotest. Maybe we'll list a few people we're thinking about interviewing and YOU'LL get to pick who we interview!

And you know those super-bargain Biotest deals Tim offered last week? You'll get deals like that all the time if you're a T-man!

Plus there are more benefits. When Tim offers to send out some of the new Biotest products for testing, only T-men (and T-vixens of course) have the chance to get them for free. Maybe we'll have contests that only T-men can enter. (Anyone want a new black and yellow custom motorcycle?) Also, when a product is out that's only available in limited quantities, T-men will be moved to the front of the line. Who knows what else we'll do with this – maybe a section of the forum only T-men can access? How about more audio articles and VIDEO articles - exclusive to T-men. It could happen.

Correction: It's happening.

There will be no need to log in every time either. The computer will know if you're a T-man or not and the site will look different if you are: special articles, greater interaction, super discounts, free stuff, voting, and more.... all free to T-Nation citizens.

And all that is just the tip of the iceberg....

I pledge alegence to the T.

Sign me up, I’m ready!

AWESOME!! Where do I sign, where do I sign?? Herc