Testosterone - Nashville TN

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive clinic in Nashville from which I can get testosterone scripts?

I participated in an FDA trial TRT program for 9 months and it has concluded with no follow-up for me to acquire testosterone. My testosterone level is now 192 and since the program ended I’ve really put on girth. I’ll be 64 in Jan, so idk how that will affect cost of the therapy. Thanks

I would look in the yellow pages under endo’ s and call and ask about testosterone therapy until you find one who is tuned in.

Bodylogic MD in Nashville (Dr. Benita Phillips) - The doctor there is up to date on all of the latest protocols - has me doing self-injectons Sub-Q 2X / week, is monitoring E2 levels and does a phenomenal job keeping me in balance.

There’s also the Low T Center I think it’s called, although I have no experience with them.

[quote]labjr1 wrote:
Bodylogic MD in Nashville (Dr. Benita Phillips) - The doctor there is up to date on all of the latest protocols - has me doing self-injectons Sub-Q 2X / week, is monitoring E2 levels and does a phenomenal job keeping me in balance.[/quote]

Hey Lab, I just called that place, it’s rather expensive… :frowning: Sigh, I wish I could afford it. Is it worth it?