Testosterone Levels on 500mg/Week

Hello everyone. About 8 weeks ago i started a 500mg/week testosterone enanthate cycle pinning Friday at 6am and Tuesday at 6am. Right before my week 7 pin i had my total testosterone levels checked and they came back at 1,892ng/dl. I took the blood sample roughly 1 hour before my next pin. So almost 96 hours since last pin. Does this sound like a reasonable result? I have been making great gains and can definitely feel it but is this a reasonable result? Any input is appreciated.

Certainly could be a bit low on response, but you are still a little early on in your cycle. Do you know what your SHBG is? You might just clear test fast or possibly underdosed test.

1 Like

I only tested total testosterone unfortunately. I think my next step will be to order a full panel and maybe check my levels within 48 hours of pinning.

2 Likes

Yes. Rule of thumb 4-5x mg’s per week.

4 Likes

Could be on the low side. I’d argue “so what” tho, if you’re building muscle and getting what you want out of your cycle, TT doestn’ really matter

2 Likes

Can you expand on this. Are you saying that if you’re taking 100mg per week your TT should be 400-500 at trough?

Good point. I have made great gains so far and i thought about that too. Im up 20 pounds and all my lifts are up a lot. I look a lot better. I just figured with higher levels i could get more out of my cycle. But it doesnt matter as long as im making progress.

Yes.

my T at 200 is 500ng/dl total, 22 free
I can imagine being at a similar level on 500 as you
has to do low shbg

@lamehack

do you use a Dr or a clinic?

No i used a mail in diagnostic lab. I took 5 blood samples on a sample card and mailed it to the lab. My local hospitals wont do lab draws without a doctors order. So i would have to drive an hour and a half one way to a clinic that will do it without a doctors order.

I didn’t tag who the question was for. My apologies.

clinic, they have been upping me slowly. i started at 120, initially my free T was at 30 or so at 120, but then kept dropping. not sure why. shbg was always 11. only thing changed I started gym workouts once o TRT

1 Like

Have your tentacle’s started to shrink and become painful yet?

They may have lost a little bit of size. Not 100% sure. But i definitely havent had any pain.

That’s a good total test especially after 96 hours …. Check it after 48 hours and you’ll be closer to 2750 prob

2 Likes