T Nation

testosterone level

i would think everyone have different level of testosterone. so, if i am 135 lbs and 23 years old and i want to take some supplement that boost up my testosterone level, would it be a good idea if i take half serving or 3/4 serving?

thanks!
Rolla

You should start out with 12 servings, then six, then 1/2, then 10/8 then… uh, what the hell are you talking about?

LOL what are you talking about. If we new what suppliment it would help. If you are talking about mag-10 take the whole dose.

Rolla, I can’t tell from the name alone. Are you male or female? If you are male, you are at an age where T levels are probably still fairly high. Have you had your T levels tested and found to be at the low end of the range? (Possible) The thing is that if they’re at the high end of the range, there are probably better uses of your money than a pro-hormone.

Actually, my recommendation either way would be that you get your diet right. Look at John Berardi’s Massive Eating article. Do a search on T-Mag to the left of the screen.

Pro-hormones are best used when you’re closing in on your genetic potential, after you’ve dialed in your diet and optimized your training.

Good luck to you, and if you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

• grin -

So nice to start my afternoon with laughter.

DI