Testosterone is Dying: A Rant

I agree with the part of your rant where you said that you like girly girls. I love a chick who paints her toe nails.

But frankly I don’t give a shit what other men do. I’m not into men. If some guy wants to wear eyeliner that’s his problem, not mine. I think the girls who claim that this is attractive are just following the herd but deep down their hormones are telling them they are wrong.

About feminism trying to turn women into men, have you ever seen the feminists who push that shit? They are all hardcore dykes. I have no problem with dykes, but I don’t think any heterosexual woman needs a dyke to tell her how to be a woman. Just like no heterosexual woman needs a homosexual man to tell her what is “attractive”. That is why you see gorgeous women trying to starve themselves flat. I like homosexuals, most of them are good people, however, the fashion “queens” need to stop trying to make the young women think they should look like young men.

Kiera Knightly for example, beautiful face, but somebody needs to give that girl a sandwich.

[quote]SteinJorgen wrote:
birth control pills doesnt break down when it’s “urinated” from the body, it goes into the system. and into the drinking water. there is also estrogen inducing (?) substances in alot of the food one buy.

read that a scientist predicted that men would be sterile in not so many years because of the decreasing testosterone.

gentlemen, it seems we are fucked.[/quote]

Scientists predict all kinds of wacky shit. I was supposed to be driven out of my home state by killer bees back 1985.

This will probably affect our children and grandchildren in very small numbers at first, and then more, until it reaches the popular consciousness. Then the government will be forced by the hysteria to react in a characteristically heavy handed way. So I don’t think it is a threat to the species, but I will be concerned about my sons, when I start having them.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
SteinJorgen wrote:
birth control pills doesnt break down when it’s “urinated” from the body, it goes into the system. and into the drinking water. there is also estrogen inducing (?) substances in alot of the food one buy.

read that a scientist predicted that men would be sterile in not so many years because of the decreasing testosterone.

gentlemen, it seems we are fucked.

Scientists predict all kinds of wacky shit. I was supposed to be driven out of my home state by killer bees back 1985.

This will probably affect our children and grandchildren in very small numbers at first, and then more, until it reaches the popular consciousness. Then the government will be forced by the hysteria to react in a characteristically heavy handed way. So I don’t think it is a threat to the species, but I will be concerned about my sons, when I start having them.[/quote]

IF you have them.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Why-Are-Less-Males-Being-Born-56353.shtml

Some of you get awfully worked up over this. I think of it this way: I don’t really care. To the limited extent I do though, I consider that as the norm becomes more and more effeminate, to stand out as a man I have to do nothing. Zero effort to stand out on my part makes me stand out in the eyes of women thanks to the substantial efforts of these people. I really can’t say that I’m bothered by that.

Oh the evil of eyeliner. I think men are capable of exuding masculinity if they truly are, regardless of what they wear.

Everybody run, the homecoming queen’s got a gun.

:o)

Boys being prom queen says it all.

[quote]RonPWood wrote:

Boys being prom queen says it all.[/quote]

DEAD LINK!

:slight_smile:

[quote]Xylene wrote:
RonPWood wrote:

Boys being prom queen says it all.

DEAD LINK!

:)[/quote]

Yeah, tripod pretty much sucks like that.

I am shocked that so many people seem to take this so very seriously

[quote]SteinJorgen wrote:
birth control pills doesnt break down when it’s “urinated” from the body, it goes into the system. and into the drinking water. there is also estrogen inducing (?) substances in alot of the food one buy.[/quote]

What FUCKING 3rd-World country do you live in???

Lets look into the future…The future Conan?

In the year 300000000000000000…

In the year 3000000000000000000000000…

'civilization as we know it will be infected by rampant female hormones in drinking water, and turn all the population of men into hermaphrodite zombies who can only be killed when stabbed through the heart with a trident of sharpened eyeliner"

?Dude, no shorts tonight.?

?Huh??

?No shorts tonight. I can?t let you in with the shorts.?

?They?re not shorts. They?re Capri pants.?

?Capri pants??

?Yeah, they?re not supposed to go all the way down.?

?You?re a guy, right??

http://standingonthebox.blogspot.com/

These guys ARE real men, doing exactly what they want to do and not giving a stuff what you think.

You however can’t cope with the real world. not very manly, I don’t know any women who would find it sexy that you can’t cope with some guy wearing makeup.

It doesn’t matter if you are built like a Greek God and rolling in cash, my guess is that if a woman heard you ranting like this, they’d think you either had no balls, or you were a closet fag.

No offense to gays there intended.

I’ve got news for you - a touch of eyeliner will do wonders for you pulling chics, far more than adding an inch to your biceps.

As far as I am concerned “being a man” means doing what it takes to achieve the end result, NOT whining like a little kid about how the world isn’t the way you want it to be and wishing everything would change to suit you.

Makeup on men is an ANCIENT tradition.

There are tribes in Africa where the men paint their faces several times a day, to attract women. In fanatastic designs that they remove in only a few hours to reapply another fantastic design. OK that is a bit over the top.

But my point is, the only reason men don’t generally wear makeup in todays’ society is because it has just gone that way. This is not an instinctive thing, if anything, it is the opposite. In nature it is often the male that dresses up for the female, not the other way around.

The only reason you oppose it is because you have adopted some stupid tradition instead of thinking for yourself.

The reason you are really angry is because I think deep down in your mind you realise what I am saying is true. You are trapped in your thinking and you see others have stepped out of false stereotypes and are getting results.

I don’t, by the way, wear makeup.

I think David Bowie said it best, something about how, when he made the band wear makeup, they were at first like “that’s all poof” … but then when they realised the effect it had on pulling the chics, they were all “where’s the eyeliner?”.

I repeat, what makes a man a man, is not whining about the world, feeling uncomfortable about what others are doing, and rigidly / blindly following stereotypes.

What makes a man a man and attractive to women, is being able to do what gets results in the real world, or if you choose not to, and do your own thing, be comfortable and confident enough to not be agitated by others around you doing otherwise.

If you doubt me, get some eyeliner, put on a really really subtle amount, go to a bar or something and see what difference it makes.

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
If you doubt me, get some eyeliner, put on a really really subtle amount, go to a bar or something and see what difference it makes.[/quote]

That’s the problem. I don’t think t-men are capable of administering a really really subtle amount of anything.

[quote]karva wrote:
Magarhe wrote:
If you doubt me, get some eyeliner, put on a really really subtle amount, go to a bar or something and see what difference it makes.

That’s the problem. I don’t think t-men are capable of administering a really really subtle amount of anything.

[/quote]

haha ain’t that the truth. oh well go all-out then.

Please note I am not some “holier than thou” dude, when I was a kid, I hated any guy who wore pink, coz “that’s gay, mate”. Now I look back and think what the heck? But if wearing a pink jumper would have got the girls back then, I probably would have done it (?) who knows.

I honestly think women respond more than men do to fashion, makeup, style etc… and taking makeup out of our toolset is just nuts.

ALL male celebs are wearing makeup professionally applied and I am sure it has something to do with their popularity with the ladies.

I think more and more, the men of today are realising this and makeup/skincare for men is growing fast.

But it is not for me, and I wouldn’t want any guys (or gals) feeling inadequate without it.

Michael Jackson wears make-up and gets all the children…

[quote]Xylene wrote:
Michael Jackson wears make-up and gets all the children…

:)[/quote]

Dave Navarro wears make-up and got…

Carmen Electra
and herpes

HEE-HE!!

Time out.

The OP here… writes a whole rant starting with complaints that men are wearing makeup…

and, within said rant…

sings praise to David Bowie.

A man famous for…

wearing makeup.

Good job, genius.