Testosterone Increase Action Plan

Your dose might be quite low, but lets wait and see. It takes 6 weeks to build up.
Also it is better to start without HCG, but you might get optimised this way as well.
I for example inject 20mg daily and 100ui HCG daily and this has put me to very high total t levels - around 1450ng/dl, but seems Im over responder to HCG. Without HCG I would be probable around 1000-1100 only with 20mg test daily

Do you inject test and hcg in one syringe? I didnt learn how to load them together all ways I tried it becomes a mess

Thanks. Yeah I guess my Dr wants to start my test low to see how I respond with the HCG aswell and notch it up from there when required. Too early for me to say as only 2 weeks in.
No, two seperate injections. I was advised not to mix both and to keep them seperately due to one being water and the other oil based

1 Like

I can assure you they can be injected together and there is no problem, except it is very difficult to draw them together with the precise quantities. Some people are doing it

Maybe thats all my Dr meant, not that it CANT be done, but rather just do it like this as its easier lol

I inject them together. Draw HCG first then Test. They stay separate and it guarantees that there is no T wasted since it goes in first.

With what needle? For me drawing test is very complicated I pull the plunger and wait a lot for the syringe to fill in. Then have to push some back in the vial or outside to adjust the test qty

I use a 27.5 needle. HCG pulls easy, as it’s just water then i hold the plunger while injecting into the test vial, so the pressure doesn’t pull in the HCG, and then draw. Easy peasy. They stay separate Test on top, HCG on bottom.

have any chance of making a simple video for that :slight_smile:
I think I understood but would like to see it

Mine was 123 when my doc finally put me on T.

What makes a person symptomatic compared to someone else though? For example, I know of some who have had a total T of 11 nmols and been okay
 I had 6, 7 and 10nmols and didn’t feel good with awful erections, and no morning or nocturnal ones. Is it a case of free T and E2 etc? Someone may have a total of 11nmols but mid range free and E2 and therfore feel okay? Everything of mine was tanked
 total, free and E2, so no wonder I was/am struggling

There are some theories regarding androgen receptor density and sensitivity that answer that. I don’t know a lot of the details though.

Yes as the above post said a lot of data points to the sensitivity of androgen receptors and because of that treatment should be based more on symptoms than numbers

Hi guys,

Generally I was feeling better, not fantastic but certainly not too bad. But the past 2 days I felt a little low, more fatigued etc. I dont want to think too much into this as it has only been 3 and a half weeks in total and I understand things are likely to be up and down for the first 8 weeks, but at this 3 and a half week mark, could something potentially be changing due to my own production stopping around this time?

Thanks

As a side note, when having my bloods drawn, should they be fasted?