T Nation

Testosterone Gel Applied to Women

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
…Specifically the external genitalia. Apparently it increases blood flow and nerve transmission, making the recipient quite lustful.

Anyone tried it?

Also, for those ladies suffering from a weak pelvic floor with advancing age or post pregnancy, a little T gel applied to the perineum (skin between the vagina and the anus) will facilitate hypertrophy of the levator ani muscles (especially when used in conjunction with kegel exercises) and allow them to both retain urine better and enjoy sex more.

Any thoughts?

BBB[/quote]

I have thought about this to. I think the net result will be that it will be very painful because of the alcohol in it. It will also cause her clitoris to grow. If thats your womans thing then its the road to do it without the other negatives of taking gear as a women.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
It will also cause her clitoris to grow.[/quote]

What would happen if I rubbed this stuff on my penis?!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Does testosterone play a part in this besides increased blood flow?

I mean, couldn’t another gel designed for this type of thing be just as effective? KY makes a new package that has a his/hers gels that work pretty good…or so I’ve been told :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Physiologically doesn’t the female produce small amounts of test when they are excited? Is the gel manually doing that? Now we have to worry about negative feedback loops, etc and that the woman can’t get horny without it. lol jk

I might be completely wrong in thought here…lol

DG

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

BBB - My thoughts are that you read some weird shit.

Cool - but weird.

As DG said though, does the Test play a part or is it just the gel increasing blood flow which has the positive effect?

I mean, a dab of Deep Heat would increase blood flow and have a major effect on the levator ani muscles, also on my jaw muscles should I dab it on a ladies perineum.

[edit] You beat me to it. I still like the deep heat idea though.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Does testosterone play a part in this besides increased blood flow?

I mean, couldn’t another gel designed for this type of thing be just as effective? KY makes a new package that has a his/hers gels that work pretty good…or so I’ve been told :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Physiologically doesn’t the female produce small amounts of test when they are excited? Is the gel manually doing that? Now we have to worry about negative feedback loops, etc and that the woman can’t get horny without it. lol jk

I might be completely wrong in thought here…lol

DG

Yes of course test plays a part other than vasodilation. In fact, the vasodilation only occurs as part of a normal physiological response to desire. The Test stimulates the androgen receptors in the female genitalia directly, in this case, as opposed to via the bloodstream.

I believe the test gel works in several ways. The DMSO probably heightens skin sensation (erogenous stimulation in this case). The test acts locally initially, to ‘tell’ the genitals to react as though horny.

The test enters the systemic circulation quite rapidly and exerts its psychological effects on the female libido, creating actual lust, rather than just the genital response on its own.

Testosterone is a strong stimulator of libido in women as well as men, as is DHT. Women have small amounts of test and other androgens in their systems at all times, though this is of course highest during fertile years, due to manufacture of test in the ovaries, as opposed to just the adrenals in pre-pubescent and post menopausal women.

If a woman doesn’t feel at least some level of desire on a day to day basis, then she possibly has hormone issues anyway. Of course the gel only acts as a ‘turbo boost’ for a short time, promoting heightened arousal.

I’m not suggesting this would be a feasible longterm solution to a marrital problem, just a quick ‘recreational’ fix, lol.

For the record: I’m not suggesting that anyone do this, I’m merely curious to hear from anyone who has. However, I know if I had some t-gel, I would discuss this with my girl, over a glass of wine, and we would (with her consent of course) probably end up in the bedroom with her legs wrapped around my face :slight_smile:

BBB[/quote]

hahaha! lol Also over that glass of wine I’ve found that if you can explain to the girl how her body works better than she understands they find that to be quite the turn on! lol

girl: “how do you know all this”
DG: “I’m an expert and have a lot of experience” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well if I ever do try this I’ll let you know BBB lol

DG

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

I would discuss this with my girl, over a glass of wine, and we would (with her consent of course) probably end up in the bedroom with her legs wrapped around my face :slight_smile:

BBB[/quote]

Well Im in my early 20’s and to get my girl to wrap her legs around my face all I have to do is tell her shes pretty and start kissing her neck.

But seriously, I dont like the idea of introducing straight test to a female, much less to such a sensitive area of skin.

But it is certainly a very interesting proposal…

What if she experienced discomfort from the gel itself ? Theres pretty soft skin there.

Would the T levels build fast enough to actually cause a noticeable difference ? What would the dosing look like ?

Isn’t this common practice. I have read about women applying test cream and the resulting increase in libido. A quick google search turned this up (see management paragraph near bottom):

http://www.femalepatient.com/html/arc/sig/21st/articles/article_6.asp

It is also covered in “The Testosterone Syndrome” by Eugene Shippen, M.D. & William Fryer.

p156: "Cream or gel applied applied to various parts of the body five time weekly (for women with too low test levels as HRT). Each gram of the gel should contain from 3 to 6 mg of testosterone.

A very small amount of the cream can be applied two or three times a week to the external genitalia to stimulate sexual response."

Also, Suzanne Somers has written several informative books on HRT.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
Isn’t this common practice. I have read about women applying test cream and the resulting increase in libido. A quick google search turned this up (see management paragraph near bottom):

http://www.femalepatient.com/html/arc/sig/21st/articles/article_6.asp

It is also covered in “The Testosterone Syndrome” by Eugene Shippen, M.D. & William Fryer.

p156: "Cream or gel applied applied to various parts of the body five time weekly (for women with too low test levels as HRT). Each gram of the gel should contain from 3 to 6 mg of testosterone.

A very small amount of the cream can be applied two or three times a week to the external genitalia to stimulate sexual response."

Also, Suzanne Somers has written several informative books on HRT.

So you’ve read Dr Shippens book too? What did you think?

And yes, that’s where I got the ‘idea’ from. As I said, what I really wanted was real world feedback from someone who had done it.

BBB[/quote]

BBB,

Yes, I read it and enjoyed it thoroughly. That was several years ago. I find the whole hormonal world fascinating. I guess what intrigues me the most is how we can manipulate our hormonal levels to correct a myriad of symptoms ranging from body composition, depression, energy level, morale, libido, etc. Free T deficiancy (for 5+ years now) is what spearheaded my curiousity.

I hear you on the real world feedback. Those accounts have great value helping us to gain insight through the experiences of others.

I wish I could provide some first hand experience, but alas - no such luck…

Best,

Dyno

[quote]Spry wrote:
HunterKiller wrote:
It will also cause her clitoris to grow.

What would happen if I rubbed this stuff on my penis?!

[/quote]

It wont make your penis bigger, your penis has probably reached its matured size. It will probably shrink your balls like your on a real cycle because of the close proximity to the gonads.

What would happen if you put it on your own equipment?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Gel has alcohol and would sting. Alcohol and DMSO may damage nerves. Topical T will stimulate the nerves and increase serum T [in women].

Testosterone cream is what is needed.

The penis will also have increased sensation. Use might be better if intermittent. I have no idea if receptor fatigue is possible.

The scrotum has matching tissue for women. For both, this tissue absorbs T well and is thought to increase DHT. DHT is important for libido.

Application to the clitoris can increase its sensitivity and responsiveness.

Too much T in women can create serious problems.

T is a but HPOA repressive for women. There will be less gonadotropins to stimulate the ovaries. That will reduce some of the T made in the tests… sound familiar. But this will not be a benefit limitation as with men.

Shippen is a good read, the best. He does not like injections, as that did not work well, but in 1998, the practice was office injections very 2 weeks.

TRT can make the penis larger if one is getting a lot of nocturnal wood. Made me thicker.

Women on BC or progesterone cream [to combat estrogen dominance], will be HPOA suppressed. T is needed to re balance and restore. But you will not get that from many doctors.

I have never seen anything on how T affects women’s cycles when used in HRT amounts.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Shire wrote:
What would happen if you put it on your own equipment?

Well your hands would slip off the bar and your protein drink might taste funny.

Seriously? Did you read the words two posts above this? It will not do much for males, except what it would do if applied anywhere on the skin.

BBB[/quote]

lol no i didn’t :confused:

Another good read is The Hormone Solution by Dr. Thierry Hertoghe. He comes from a family of endocrinologists and is a real pioneer with a ton of practical experience.

… For the record: I’m not suggesting that anyone do this, I’m merely curious to hear from anyone who has. However, I know if I had some t-gel, I would discuss this with my girl, over a glass of wine, and we would (with her consent of course) probably end up in the bedroom with her legs wrapped around my face :slight_smile:

BBB[/quote]

hahaha! lol Also over that glass of wine I’ve found that if you can explain to the girl how her body works better than she understands they find that to be quite the turn on! lol

girl: “how do you know all this”
DG: “I’m an expert and have a lot of experience” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well if I ever do try this I’ll let you know BBB lol

DG[/quote]

No No no… The proper answer to that question… (In a creepy Austrian accent) I have detailed files

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
…Specifically the external genitalia. Apparently it increases blood flow and nerve transmission, making the recipient quite lustful.

Anyone tried it?

Also, for those ladies suffering from a weak pelvic floor with advancing age or post pregnancy, a little T gel applied to the perineum (skin between the vagina and the anus) will facilitate hypertrophy of the levator ani muscles (especially when used in conjunction with kegel exercises) and allow them to both retain urine better and enjoy sex more.

Any thoughts?

BBB[/quote]
We tried this with my EX with a cream:
~She seemed to notice a increase in sensation within 30min or so, whether placebo or not, it worked for that purpose.
~It also slightly increased the size of her Clitoris over time, which is a good thing as I’m talking a very small increase and nothing like some women bodybuilders. I can’t say for sure whether it was the slight increase in the size of her clit or her getting into her 30’s but she had more and easier orgasms and increased sex-drive because of increased satisfaction.
~Basically after several weeks of using it just pre-sex, she was loving the response and used it daily for awhile to purposly increase the size of her clitoris (again in a good way, her’s was tiny to begin with) and during that time she because a serious bitch when pissed off! lol. But that is when her clitoris increased in size slightly and was the desired response she was after.
We came to the decision to try it because my doctor and I were talking one day and he mentioned his wife used it to increase sensitivy and said the effects were permanent. I got some cream, for myself, and used it on my ex - she loved it and thought it should be easier for women to get i.e. suggested, available and info presented.