Testosterone for an Endurance Athlete

Speaking of cancer, that dude is a cancer on society.

3 Likes

Those assholes on their forum claim you can fix any problem with adding some cardarine, that they happen to sellā€¦ notice how the only people that really push the SARM/Peptide category of PEDs happen to have financial incentive?

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen certain peptides recommended absent of financial incentive. Typically alongside the lines of growth hormone secretagogues, tb-500 and bpc-157.

Iā€™m a fellow endurance athlete and began TRT in August of this year. I have noticed significant improvement in strength, endurance, and recovery; my times have gotten faster, Iā€™m dropping guys I used to never be able to catch, I can go longer, and I can go more often. BUT I also gained about 5-8 lbs since I started as well - probably a lot of that intra cellular water weight but probably some muscle too. So all in all, itā€™s a mixed bag but considering the mental/emotional benefits itā€™s well worth it to me.

A few notable YouTuberā€™s recommend Cardarine. IIRC, Greg Doucette really likes it, and does not sell it.

I donā€™t know what to think on it yet. I do use MK-677, but that is mostly just for actually low IGF-1. I am only using 7.5 mg per day at night to try to get me to normal numbers. With that one it could just be coincidence or that my training is less heavy, more volume now, but my joints donā€™t get nearly as beat up. Seemed like before using MK, I had elbow and shoulder issues all the time. Now not at all. Could be the change in training.

So whatā€™s your routine /dosage?

First and foremost, I started this path as TRT, not for athletic improvement.

YMMV, but Iā€™m on TestCyp at 160 mg / week split into two doses/week, I donā€™t take an AI, HCG or anything else that requires a prescription. For me the training benefits were pretty far down my list of reasons for TRT but Iā€™ve been pleased with the results in that area. Some others Iā€™m still trying to get dialed in. Iā€™ve learned that TRT is a personal process not a lightswitch. If your goal is the half-marathon in February but have no other low T symptoms to address, this may not be the best path but Iā€™ll leave that to others to assess.

Look into Meldonium

Iā€™m sure it works for raw endurance but they greatly exaggerate its benefits on your lipid profiles, and they say shit like it improves your cardio on Trenā€¦ well Tren doesnā€™t actually effect your aerobic capacity directly, it makes it harder for you to get oxygen. This is much better combated with low dose asthma drugs like clenbuterol. For what itā€™s worth, clenbuterol is one of the most used drugs in track and field

1 Like

:eyes: dont see that often on here haha

The eastern block sure loved it

1 Like

Meldonium and metformin are awesome for overall longevity, especially for an AAS user. Not to mention they have performance enhancing effects too

Hey guys, looking to get blood work soon i will post here when i do.

Doing a cycle of 175 mg per week of test proP. I feel like i Can handle more pins than EOD. I want to take every necessary precaution to limit aromisation. So thinking about splitting 3 pins a week to 5 or 6. Any input?