Testosterone Ethanate

[quote]PrideFighter wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
PrideFighter wrote:
it would be nice, if people stopped trying to look real cool and say stupid shit. Im just looking for an honest answer.

My honest answer is don’t waste your money on it. Seriously, at your age you have enough Test running through you now to make impressive gains given proper training, diet, and rest. Why take the risk now when you really can impress yourself by paying attention to the details of your routine? I’d say wait a few years, and I’m not flaming you.

so what about d-bol or something else?
[/quote]

You’re missing the point. Any drug is a waste of time, a waste of money, and a pointless risk given your age and stats.

Look at the responses man, I see a few that are giving you good feedback and not JUST flames. You are 19 years old, your body is still producing a lot of testosterone… Why add hormones? From the specs you listed, 5’8, 138 lbs it sounds like you have a lot of deadlifting, squatting and eating to do. I am almost 24, can pull (DL) 2.5 times my body weight and I am all natural. If I brought up my diet I could have an amazing body, and I still have not gone to the dark side (juice) You really need to think this out before you decide to take steroids, it is not just as simple as “take 3 of these pills a day for 10-12 weeks” There are all kinds of variables, do what some of these guys have suggested, read the steroid newbie thread, eat more, hit the gym, and consider saving the juice for when you get a little bit older… Or just go ahead and do your cycle (just be sure to save some money for a new bra :slight_smile:

You’re getting honest answers, man. Whether you’ll actually hear them out because they seem to conflict with your plans, is up to you.

Where you’re at, there’s no reason for you to use steroids.

when I was 19 years old I took some of my moms synthroid, and I have to tell you I matabolized into one of the leanest Italian Stalions on the block.

give that boy some D-bol.

And here is my good old fashioned warning, Dude, don’t take no more than 20mg’s a day for longer than 4 weeks without taking 4-6 weeks off in between or else you could have some serious problems with your liver later on in life.

I’m sure that’s T-Nation word.
UN_2006

Lift Heavy,

Eat,

Protein shakes,

Eat,

Lift heavy,

Eat,

And so on and so on…

JW

[quote]UN_2006 wrote:
when I was 19 years old I took some of my moms synthroid, and I have to tell you I matabolized into one of the leanest Italian Stalions on the block.

And here is my good old fashioned warning, Dude, don’t take no more than 20mg’s a day for longer than 4 weeks without taking 4-6 weeks off in between or else you could have some serious problems with your liver later on in life.

UN_2006[/quote]

Wrong advice Raul…

[quote]willijeJW wrote:
UN_2006 wrote:

UN_2006

Wrong advice Raul…

[/quote]

Prime example…

What a fucking fool, when is T-Nation going to make Raul disappear…?

so what about d-bol or something else?
[/quote]

Again, not a good idea. It is just not advantageous to alter bodily chemistry at your age and development. I would seriously focus my attention on how/what I eat, how I train, and rest. You will be amazed how far you’ll progress when these three details are finely tuned.

Spend the money on Grow!

[quote]snipeout wrote:
willijeJW wrote:
UN_2006 wrote:

UN_2006

Wrong advice Raul…

Prime example…[/quote]

I feel your pain, Snipe. LOL
Go back to being you. You crack me up bro.

JW

Just do it, 1/800mg injection 4 times a day should be great.

[quote]PoiPounda wrote:

[/quote]

fuck you! fight me…

PoiPounda wrote:

fuck you! fight me…[/quote]

Another 155 lbs dude think that he’s the shit.

PoiPounda wrote:

fuck you! fight me…[/quote]

for fuck sakes…i thought we had enough of this shit going on in all those pathetic “martial arts threads” in the other forums. I just love these 150 pound fucksticks who think that just because they spend some time in a dojo, or train MMA that they immediately become the ultimate weapon. 5’8", 155…dude, you’d get ragdolled and speedbagged in the street.

yoo man dont go on dbol that shits really bad for ur liver and its only good for strength. ur supposed to stake pills but anyways back to dbol ya once u get big ull lose it all and ya its shit just stick to the ethanate

ok firstly stick to ethanate it works better nad its better for u, secondly get the idea of d bol out of ur head becuz its shit sure it will bust ur strength but u wont get much size and if u do get size its extremely hard to keep it. also dbol is extremely harmful to the liver where as ethanate isnt that bad at all and ya the price ur paying for it is good soo grab that and start lifting.

[quote]jarrett_123 wrote:
ok firstly stick to ethanate it works better nad its better for u, secondly get the idea of d bol out of ur head becuz its shit sure it will bust ur strength but u wont get much size and if u do get size its extremely hard to keep it. also dbol is extremely harmful to the liver where as ethanate isnt that bad at all and ya the price ur paying for it is good soo grab that and start lifting.[/quote]

This is why parents should monitor their children’s internet usage…

the original poster is a terd! HAHA

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
PrideFighter wrote:
PoiPounda wrote:

fuck you! fight me…

for fuck sakes…i thought we had enough of this shit going on in all those pathetic “martial arts threads” in the other forums. I just love these 150 pound fucksticks who think that just because they spend some time in a dojo, or train MMA that they immediately become the ultimate weapon. 5’8", 155…dude, you’d get ragdolled and speedbagged in the street.

[/quote]

HA!