Testosterone Enanthate W/Dbol Kickstart

I will keep everyone posted on progress with pics. I understand and respect everyone’s opinion on why I shouldn’t do this but I do feel y’all are going about it the wrong way. Let’s say (according to y’all) the impossible happens and I get impressive gains, what will the next smart ass comment be?

[quote]Troyk1 wrote:
I will keep everyone posted on progress with pics. I understand and respect everyone’s opinion on why I shouldn’t do this but I do feel y’all are going about it the wrong way. Let’s say (according to y’all) the impossible happens and I get impressive gains, what will the next smart ass comment be?[/quote]

that you’ll lose them all by 8 weeks after PCT the way all the idiots like you do.

Have fun!

Well all I can say is keep an eye on my thread over the next 12+ weeks

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Troyk1 wrote:
I will keep everyone posted on progress with pics. I understand and respect everyone’s opinion on why I shouldn’t do this but I do feel y’all are going about it the wrong way. Let’s say (according to y’all) the impossible happens and I get impressive gains, what will the next smart ass comment be?[/quote]

that you’ll lose them all by 8 weeks after PCT the way all the idiots like you do.

Have fun![/quote]

Thats exactly why i said check back in 20 weeks when you shrink back to where you started because you dont know how to eat or train properly judging by your physique. Yeah you’ll gain some weight initially, but once you dont have the help of extra hormones you’ll continue to do what you’ve always been doing because you dont know shit.

[quote]Troyk1 wrote:

Are you being influenced by self-righteous natties proclaiming that you can get huge on roids despite not knowing how to eat and train?

As a non-natty I’m telling you that this is not true. Common sense should tell you who you should listen to.

Brother, that diet is SHIT…

Based on how lean you are, and stated difficulty of breaking 170lbs, you really should start eating REAL food, and throw the Rock’s diet out… Eat whole eggs, pasta, lean ground beef, potatoes, starch, and milk. Drink lots of milk, and eat real food. Give that Almond Milk shit to your mother or girlfriend. The diet you posted is a maintenance or cutting diet. Far few quality calories to add impressive slabs of muscle…

I’ve run the same compounds as you… started at 190, and went up to 220, until I settled back to 208. I ate 4 solid meals per day, 2 shakes, and fast food was at least one of those meals… Better protein synthesis, better lipid regulation, etc. some of the anabolic benefits of AAS, which to me, encourages the consumption of more food.

Just my opinion.

[quote]Troyk1 wrote:
Just wanted to updated everyone I have everything and will start this monday[/quote]

Have you started lifting weights yet? You might consider doing that at some point if you’re going to run a steroid cycle.

7 day update: weight is up 3.7lbs. Took one shake out of my diet and replaced it with chicken breast. Overall good feeling during workouts. As of now full recover of the muscles worked that day takes about a day. First 2 injections last week went smooth. Little soreness during the day but gone by the next morning/afternoon. Will keep everyone posted on any sides and on what gains I see throughout the week.

Weight gain is water weight from the DBol. You should be pushing about a 10 lb gain within the next week, most likely, for the same reason.

Please please please don’t wait until you see sides to start using the adex. If there’s one thing I could do over on my first cycle, I would run adex from day 1. You seriously don’t want gyno. Once it’s there, it may never go away. Not worth the risk.

^ yup you dont want 22’s with bitch tits… eat yur egg yolks & more solid food… This aint top model

End of 3 week update. Weight is up 10lbs total. Strength continues to climb. Starting to see a tiny bit of acne. Water retention is very low. Still putting down 1.5 gallons a day. Other than the acne, I have no complaints.

Mid 6 week update. Weight is at 189.4lbs. Currently off dbol till week 8. Strength continues to go up. Excited to see what the next 6 weeks brings

[quote]Troyk1 wrote:
Mid 6 week update. Weight is at 189.4lbs. Currently off dbol till week 8. Strength continues to go up. Excited to see what the next 6 weeks brings[/quote]

any before/after lifting stats to share up to this point?

19lbs in 6 weeks with that diet?

@flipcollar To be honest, and I’m probably going to catch a lot of shit for what I’m about to say, before I started this cycle I wasn’t geared too crazy on bulking so days in the gym were more geared towards staying in shape. Maintaing tone. Never really hit it super hard. To give you a quick run down on a few stats: first day shrugs were 60lbs 3 sets of 12, current shrugs 110lbs 3 sets of 12. Dumb bell shoulder press first day 45lbs 3 sets of 12, current 70lbs 3 sets of 12. I could type all night giving all the stats but you get the idea. All my other lifts are increasing the same as above. Legs, back, arms, etc…

@nooberific yes off that diet. The only things I have altered is took a shake away and added a solid meal. I also eat a couple burgers throughout the week.

How much test?

@bloodybuilder see my first post

Dude your diet is fucked. It needs to be fixed so you can actually make gains. I like how you disregard solid advice from people trying to help you. That made me decide I will give no advice to you other than GO HAZE THE FUCK OUT OF YOURSELF. You deserve to waste your money. Enjoy those water gains. Been training for 9 years and Ive only been taking gear for the last 17 months. I made more natty gains than you ever will on gear.

Well like I said to one of the other members, check back after pct to actually post a valid opinion. I’ll be the first one to say I was wrong if shit goes south. But I’ve been off dbol going on 2 weeks, I’m up 20lbs, and my weight keeps to creep up. And I’m not holding a lot of water. I’ll be happy if after pct I level out at 205lbs. I’m on track so we will see how it goes

Can I ask why you even made this thread? If all you were going to do was tell every person who tried to help to go fuck them selves, fuck their opinions, and advice even though they know substantially more than you? If you were just going to do your own cycle no matter how many people told you that you need to wait and learn to train and eat why even waste your time writing this?