Testosterone Enanthate W/Dbol Kickstart

What’s up guys! I’m about to start a 12 week Test E with a dbol kick start. I’m posting this thread because I see a lot of people asking questions on what to stack with Test E (myself being one of them). I’m sure we can all agree if you browse forums you will get a 50/50 outlook from everyone.

So I will keep this thread updated weekly with my progress. As far as the cycle will go it is as follows- weeks 1-12 test e 750mg per week(monday and Thursday) and week 1-4 dbol 50mg each day(one at 7am and one at 3pm).

I’ve upload a pic of my cycle diet and a few pre cycle pics. I will also have Arimidex on hand and will def let y’all know if and when I need to use it. The only thing I’m waiting on is the dbol which should be here within a week. I know I’m posting this early but what the hell

You need to be on adex from day 1, not have it on hand. Start either 0.25/0.5mg eod and adjust as needed.

Some people even start it 1-2 weeks before a cycle to have stable levels in their blood.

I think you should try that diet before cycling. Too many shakes though. Get some morr real food.

And i hope youre weighing your food after its cooked.

Well good luck dude. As mentioned by another poster you are going to want to run an AI from the start as both test and dbol make you retain water. You will be a squishy balloon if you don’t. Probably run .25 ed or .5 eod while running the dbol then drop it down to .25 eod on just the test.

Everyone is different though so you may have to adjust accordingly. I hope you have a PCT lined up and on hand before starting this cycle. It is a fairly aggressive cycle for a first timer (i am guessing) so listen to your body. I personally don’t like to go over 30mg of dbol because I really hold onto water and get bad lower back pumps.

You will just have to stay in tune with what your body is telling you and adjust accordingly. Diet looks good. Good luck trying to keep it up that exact. I never can so I just try eat some complex carbs in the morning, a lot of protein throughout the day, simple carbs before working out, shake immediately afterwards and a good meal if I can stomach it, and lastly try and eat just protein for my last meal.

Looks like you could have had a better base before starting this, but you are gonna do it anyway and seemed to have at least chosen a good decent cycle for a beginner. Maybe read up a little on the AI and pct aspects. Happy jabbing.

Yeah thanks for adding that leadhead. Adex also helps keep the water retention down, just an added bonus I guess. Main concern with adex should be keeping e2 in check though.

I don’t think it’s very complex for a first timer though. I wouldn’t go to 50mg of dbol though… I would start at 30 and taper up. My sweet spot was 40… anything more and I felt like total crap.

I think test is a little high for first cycle which you shouldn’t even be doing Jesus Christ by looking at your profile pic I know woman with far better development then you. Like seriously I had a better physique then you before I even started training.

I have a feeling you haven’t posted your stats because if you did no one would be telling you to go ahead with this. Just my opinion I guess. You could make it a long way training naturally. Sorry for the flaming lol.

not enough carbs in your diet to make the most of a cycle, IMO

You should start working out before considering steroids. I assume, based on your profile picture, that you currently do not.

Thanks for the info guys. As far as the carbs go I’m going to keep them where they’re at. Again some people will say those carbs are low some will say they’re good. And as far as getting a better base goes, I started at 140lbs and I’m at 170lbs now. Can’t break past the 170 barrier.

[quote]Troyk1 wrote:
Can’t break past the 170 barrier. [/quote]

I don’t understand. How did you work out your caloric intake and macros then?

[quote]Troyk1 wrote:
Thanks for the info guys. As far as the carbs go I’m going to keep them where they’re at. Again some people will say those carbs are low some will say they’re good. And as far as getting a better base goes, I started at 140lbs and I’m at 170lbs now. Can’t break past the 170 barrier. [/quote]

eat more carbs then!

Steroids love carbs. You want to get bigger? Eat more.

[quote]Troyk1 wrote:
Can’t break past the 170 barrier. [/quote]

Then your not eating enouth

Cant break past a barrier. Must use steroids. LOL. When will people learn this is not the right order in doing things. I guaranfuckintee youre not eating what you listed above. Either that, or you need to eat more, and by eat more i dont mean throw in more shakes. You already have too many. Steak, eggs, potatoes, pasta, rice, almonds, chicken, eat more of that stuff.

Thank you ELS. The only advice that should be given here is don’t use FUCKIN EAT SOMETHING!!!

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Cant break past a barrier. Must use steroids. LOL. When will people learn this is not the right order in doing things. I guaranfuckintee youre not eating what you listed above. Either that, or you need to eat more, and by eat more i dont mean throw in more shakes. You already have too many. Steak, eggs, potatoes, pasta, rice, almonds, chicken, eat more of that stuff.[/quote]

Yup & dont ditch the yolks good cholesterol good for testosterone. Maybe try solid eating & lifting for 16 weeks the re-evaluate. You should learn how to get gains off so that when you do juice you get solid crazy gains.

Just wanted to updated everyone I have everything and will start this monday

[quote]Troyk1 wrote:
Just wanted to updated everyone I have everything and will start this monday[/quote]

Congrats now check back in 20 weeks when you look the damn same

I’m actually rather curious to see the end results PLUS post-pct results.

Do post them here so next time I can link people just like you to this thread instead of giving advice which they won’t listen to.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I’m actually rather curious to see the end results PLUS post-pct results.

Do post them here so next time I can link people just like you to this thread instead of giving advice which they won’t listen to.[/quote]

All the people like this just disappear though… otherwise we’d already have a good example thread we could link this guy to