Testosterone Dropped for McCain Voters...

Interesting article.

I find if wierd this study even occurred. I remember watching the results come in, and I was in a state of slight fear, and definately pissed off at American voter stupidity…but did not know that it lowered my T!!!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Interesting article.

I find if wierd this study even occurred. I remember watching the results come in, and I was in a state of slight fear, and definately pissed off at American voter stupidity…but did not know that it lowered my T!!!

[/quote]

Interesting…so how many opted for reassignment surgery?

“Hey, don’t look at me, I’m a non-voting felon.”

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
“Hey, don’t look at me, I’m a non-voting felon.”[/quote]

Even worse…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:

Even worse…[/quote]

That was a futurama quote. Bender says it after the robots elect robo-nixon.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:

Even worse…

That was a futurama quote. Bender says it after the robots elect robo-nixon.[/quote]

OK, you’re cleared…move on folks.

To the extent that you can rely on this one study (using tons of self-report type measures), it just shows that people treat politics like sporting events (the outcomes of which show similar patterns of T changes).

jnd

It’s a power conflict so not surprising. Pretty obvious, actually

If by lower testosterone you mean buying a fuck ton of guns and super cool knives and ammo. I guess my T is lower. Or not.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Interesting article.

I agree, anyone who voted for Obama or Mcain was pretty fucking stupid. I mean opposite sides of the same coin and all.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Interesting article.

I agree, anyone who voted for Obama or Mcain was pretty fucking stupid. I mean opposite sides of the same coin and all.

V[/quote]

What % of voters was that? 95%-ish? yeah, that sounds about right.