Testosterone Cypionate Help

Not asking you to share more than you’re comfortable with.

Your diet requirement from natty to TRT doesn’t need to change any, but if your natty diet is poor, then changing it is due regardless.

Anything you did for training without TRT - you can still do with TRT. The people saying TRT makes them bad at cardio are bad at cardio because they don’t train it; not because the TRT.

Ok thank you, I opted to do it in the butt. I didn’t know about the draw back but it went in no pain so I was worried I didn’t do it right or put the needle in far enough.

Other friends on it, and yeah I figured they were just using that excuse for skipping cardio trying to get big or whatever they call it nowadays.

I was told that about hcg but I was on and off of it for years. Seemed to always take a bit before it worked and around week six is when I felt amazing. It’s just not financially sustainable anymore and the on and off of it is probably making the issue worse as when I feel great I stop it and although it takes several months I feel horrible and get back on it.

What is the j letter word your speaking of? Is that something I can add, don’t think my doctor will add other prescriptions to the mix.

Ok thanks, my diet is clean with the occasionally cheating here and there. Wasn’t sure with the risk of elevated heart rate, cholesterol and blood pressure if someone knew a good diet to elevate that risk. I won’t pay them any mind, I figured they were just looking at this process differently than I.

Inject correctly. Here and below threads below therein with the first link:

It’s a new oral TRT option.

A new oral testosterone undecanoate therapy comes of age for the treatment of hypogonadal men

The obvious thing is to maintain a low-healthy bodyfat percentage to minimize aromatization. This study is done with a much higher dosage than trt, but the more body fat men had, the lower the increase in concentration in blood testosterone.

https://www.ergo-log.com/roiddiet.html

Edit: Diet and supplements; maybe intermittent fasting to increase androgen receptor sensitivity, and L-Carnitine to increase androgen receptor density?

After further research I am wondering if the correct choice was made diving into cypionate. Amongst the obvious causes of low test, I learned surgery, trauma and pain can lower it abs take a year to bounce back.

I had two major surgeries in the last five months, one not using Anesthesia or pain meds so the pain/trauma was Immense. Furthermore, I developed chronic region pain syndrome after the second surgery so basically I’m always in pain.

After this research I’m wondering if I should have tried another round of hcg for awhile to bring levels back up and see if I could sustain levels that way since you can go on and off hcg. My doctor said I’m on the test shots weekly for the rest of my life without stopping now.

Would it be smart to finish this month of test since Iv bought it and go back to hcg, or after a month am I already going to shut down my natural production and have to be on something for life anyways.

Any insight from guys that have been down this road or just guys with tons of knowledge I would greatly appreciate some guidance. Obviously the guys Iv talk to around me are idiots with bad advice and I’m not sure where else to turn.

Thanks in advance for the help

My suggestion depends on your age. If under 50 years old: Considering most things are well medically with you apart from your hormones, which they certainly are not at this time, I would be go back the HCG. And consider rotating it with Clomid for 1 month cycles.

If you are over 50 I would go with TRT using one of the testosterones that gets your hormone numbers in the normal range.

I am 35 unfortunately. Could you explain the clomid as to what it is and it’s purposes for me so I could ask my doctor. I think Iv decided to finish the last 3 injections of test I have an go back to hcg. Hopefully one month of test won’t completely shut me down for good.

I would like to hear @tareload feedback here.
By 1980 at the end of my AAS cycles, I would use HCG and Clomid in an attempt to reestablish my normal testosterone level, if I could get access to both. If not I would use one or the other, unless I could get neither, then… oh well.

If I ended my AAS cycle at the end of week 12 (I ran 12 week cycles for the targeted contest of that year), I would start HCG at the beginning of week 14, at 1cc every other day, lasting 20 days. Here the HCG was stimulating my testicles to produce testosterone. But it was my thought that just as the testosterone feedback would stop my natural production of luteinizing hormone, so would HCG stop it. Then at day 21 after HCG started (and ended on day 20), I would start about 2 weeks of Clomid to kick start my pituitary gland to produce luteinizing hormone.

The hope of all this was to put my system back to normal hormone levels. I never did blood tests, so who knows.

I would think your aim is to attempt to have your hormone system operate properly without medication.

My wife is dealing with complex regional pain syndrome after foot surgery, so I feel for your situation. Are you receiving medical attention to reset your nervous system? From what I have seen from how the doctors are attacking her case, it looks like a “try this and let’s see” approach. My thought is that “time” is about all that has helped. I am waiting for them to throw the kitchen sink at it.

Looks like a reasonable HPTA restart approach. That was 1000 IU per CC? Impressive you had this level of knowledge even back then. You still see protocols promoting using HCG and SERMs together at the same time in some circles (incorrect). I shared my thoughts here (and a couple of posts before and after):

My recent experience and results after going off TRT:

I do believe it was a 1,000 IU per cc from a 10 cc vial, refrigerated after mixing.

Biological feedback for hormone production was well known within our circle of AAS users by 1980. I mean really, how would your body know how much testosterone to produce if it didn’t get a feedback signal. We knew that if you are taking artificial testosterone that the body’s hormone feedback so no need to produce an additional testosterone. Most all of our steroid use was rooted in much common sense, and only a small amount of technical knowledge.

2 Likes

You may consider putting another disclaimer on your posts now. Common sense circa 1980 vs common sense 2022. May be very different. I dont put you in the common category in an intellectual/analytical sense.

2 Likes

Yea they pretty much just threw pills my way. I am doing acupuncture on my own it helps. They wanted to do a nerve block so I don’t feel pain. Just a band aid covering the real issues. It’s manageable I just want my hormones back on track so I can function.

Thank you for the information, it’s a lot to consider. Thanks for wishing me well, I do have bloodworm prior to starting. I get blood work done every six months for years now. Around June 15th I will have given myself my last t shot and it will have run it’s shelf life. Around the 18th I plan to start hcg for a minimally of 12 weeks before even considering tapering off to hold a level of between 1000-1200.

Just curious, or in need of reassurance I guess. I have myself my second shot today. The first I had no pain no blood, however didn’t really “feel” anything from it. I know that your not going to right away in most cases. However, I tried to be more systematic in dosing myself today, I didn’t have any blood on a slight draw back before injecting the test. However, after removing the needle I did have a nice amount of blood come out. One wipe and it stopped, I feel this is normal just want to make sure as I feel I have wasted the injection two weeks in a row.

You’re not injecting pure testosterone, there is an ester and half-life. Also whether IM or SQ, it will affect you in the coming weeks.

Test went in, blood came out.

Correct 200iu of test cypionate IM