Testosterone Cyp Protocol?

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
I think you should just use that healthy appetite, smash the gear and MASS UP! But thats just me.[/quote]
The OP is clearly overweight, is just starting a TRT regimen, needs guidance as to how best to manage his TRT and lose weight, and you are telling him to “smash the gear.” Do you have a clue as to what it takes to get your hormones under control if just starting TRT? Believe me, I do as I have been there before, and can personally attest to the fact that the advise you are giving him will only lead to more problems and delay any possible benefit he will receive from TRT.

I think you should just use that healthy appetite, smash the gear and MASS UP! But thats just me.[/quote]

tard

You are joking, right?

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

You are joking, right?[/quote]

Obviously I had my tongue in cheek when I wrote that. I would like to point out that if someone were to take that advice in the form of a one liner from an internet forum, then that’s pretty retarded.

On the flip side, I don’t see anything wrong with moderate gear usage for someone that is overweight, unless they are a complete weight training newbie.

well guys im training hard and eating as my diet states above, i lost 12lbs my first week and 6 my second week , i know the first cople of weeks it will come off fast but im optomistic. ive been following most of the smart advice and thank everyone for there posts, i get my next bloodwork tommarow and will let everyone know what the verdict is.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
Remember, and I’m not being an asshole, this is fact: you cannot out train or out juice a bad diet, so please do not waste time trying 'cos it won’t happen.

Good luck…[/quote]
ive changed my diet to 6oz chix 4oz brown rice 4oz veggies all steamed and baked, i eat that 5 times a day with one meal replacement shake EAS and some fat burners first thing wthe my cardio which is 4 days a week interval training

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Are you fatter than 35%?

BBB[/quote]
No my bfi is 26% since training again and has responded well to training and diet thanks