Testosterone Cycle Manipulation

I was wondering if anybody has tried this approach to test use. Let us say one was to use test for a 12 week cycle at 750 mg/week. Start off the cycle with Sustanon 250 for the first 4 weeks. Then, switch to Testosterone Enanthate (or Cypionate) for weeks 5-10. And, finally, finish with Testosterone Propionate for the last 2 weeks.

Now looking at ester lengths, (in theory, and limited practice) the Sustanon should kick in sooner than Enanthate. Switching to Enanthate tends to give a more stable blood level of testosterone compared to Sustanon. Then finishing the cycle with Propionate will allow one to hit PCT much sooner without coasting like one does with long-ester test. Any Thoughts?

save yourself the pain of the sust inject and take 2.5 times your normal dose of the enanthate on day one and the normal dose E3D thereafter until time for prop in last two weeks, shoot half of prop dose on 3rd day after last enanthate shot, and a full dose 2 days after, and then full dose of prop E2D or E1.5D, start PCT after last prop shot. run 0.5-1.0mg arimidex and 10-20mg nolva throughout.

much simpler, same results, less pain

Many different thought on how to maximize a cycle. At the end of the day there’s probably very little difference in terms of gains or even retained gains between a straight 750x12 versus ublO’s or the OP’s suggestions.

Certainly, on paper something like ubl0 said makes sense given the half lives. But what are we really talking about here? Starting PCT a week sooner? As for the start of the cycle you might feel the sust sooner than straight Enanthate. But, then a front load would also build the concentration levels faster too. In theory both plans sound logical to a point. In practice, I’m not so sure either is that much more advantageous.

I agree. Frontload the test in the first week, and you’ll coast strong the rest of the cycle. Also I use d-bolz in the first two weeks to kickstart the mad gainz.

Good luck!
-da Joozemonster.

[quote]joozemonster wrote:
I agree. Frontload the test in the first week, and you’ll coast strong the rest of the cycle. Also I use d-bolz in the first two weeks to kickstart the mad gainz.

Good luck!
-da Joozemonster.[/quote]

I’d like my gains to be happy though. They would probably stick around longer if they were.

I know its cool to misspell everything now a days, but I really wonder in another 20 years if people will actually know how to spell anymore.

I am horsing around with something similar to this but in a short cycle context.

Wk1- 700 mg cyp; 150mg tren ace EOD; 50 mg dbol ED;
Wk2- 300 mg cyp; 150 mg tren ace EOD; 25 mg dbol ED;
Wk3&4- 150 mg prop mixed with 150 mg tren EOD; 25 mg dbol ED.

I’m in week two now.

I had planned on just tren, prop and dianabol, but I had a few bottles of great cypionate left over from an earlier cycle. I’m interested in trying this again next time but without tren and maybe just 25mg/day of dbol.

I understand you had left over cyp but in a four week cycle cyp is a bit out of place. Also I still like Tren Ace as an ED versus an EOD.